PDA

View Full Version : Which is the best Manga site?

robertho
08-29-2007, 08:38 AM
Hello there, how are you guys! Well can you please tell me which is the best manga site on the net?

xxxSakura
08-29-2007, 03:08 PM
www.onemanga.com

I'm not sure if you can dl the mangas, but this is a read-online website xD Personally I preferred this because it makes the whole thing easier. However, if you want to dl go to www.mangatraders.com

GO READ BLEACH NOW!

joshuaemibe
09-01-2007, 04:28 AM
Hello there, how are you guys! Well can you please tell me which is the best manga site on the net?

Hi friend,
There are many manga & anime sites and it's impossible to know which is the best as it depends on your needs and use. But I recently got a site called animemine.com. Itís a largest social network site especially for anime and manga fans. AnimeMine has a unique blend of functions that enable anime okatus to connect and share their interests, art, and music in the anime world. It provides to find an array of opportunities to connect up with others in the anime world. We can create their own distinctive identity, take part in forums and chats, make their own blogs, and even upload personal videos and art. It is free and simple to register.
Hope this is good manga site over Internet.
Thanks!!!!

FirePwnsRock
09-01-2007, 06:26 AM
www.onemanga.com

I'm not sure if you can dl the mangas, but this is a read-online website xD Personally I preferred this because it makes the whole thing easier. However, if you want to dl go to www.mangatraders.com

GO READ BLEACH NOW!
....I LOVE YOU. Now I can read me Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu manga.:crackup:

Poltergeist
09-02-2007, 04:01 AM
http://www.anime-eden.com/

I think you have to sign up and you must dl but when you do they got a pretty large selection of good stuff. Helped me read the first 12 volumes of Jojo before buying the rest of the series by viz.

www.mangavolume.com

They involve no dl or sign up and have a pretty good selection to boot.

Hope these help.

Dragon Trainer Kid
09-10-2007, 01:39 PM
there are many others you can search in google for a specific anime

Dragonair_blizzard
01-02-2008, 10:43 PM
Stop Tazmo is a good site if you want to download manga.

BloodofDragon
01-03-2008, 01:27 AM
All those sites are really good... you should read Bleach and Death Note on them!!