Rinol
08-29-2007, 05:41 PM
This is what I have so far.

starter - salamence
PhysWall/Rapidspinner - donphan
SpecSweeper - houndoom/porygonZ
MixedWall/Annoyer - dusknoir/umbreon
MixedSweeper - Kingdra?
Supporter/Weather - Tangrowth(houndoom)/ludicolo(kingdra)

I need Movesets and Items please:happy:also post ANY suggestions.

wildfire1313
08-29-2007, 05:48 PM
for ludicolo
evs 252 def 252 sp.def 6 hp
item: leftovers/ damp rock
nature: ?/swift swim
ability: rain dish
moveset
toxic
Rain dance
leech seed
giga drain/ water pulse

Rinol
08-29-2007, 06:45 PM

Rinol
08-29-2007, 08:58 PM
How long will it take to get some more help:neutral:PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

The Jr Trainer
08-29-2007, 09:47 PM
Just a tip, don't bump threads:wink:

Donphan@Leftovers
[Impish]EV. 252 HP / 200 Dfn / 56 Atk
Ice Shard
Rapid Spin
Stealth Rock
EQ

Tangrowth@Leftovers
[Impish]EV. 252 HP / 200 Dfn / 56 Atk
Power Whip
Sleep Powder
Ingrain
Toxic

Ace123456789
08-29-2007, 10:00 PM
This is what I have so far.

starter - salamence
PhysWall/Rapidspinner - donphan
SpecSweeper - houndoom/porygonZ
MixedWall/Annoyer - dusknoir/umbreon
MixedSweeper - Kingdra?
Supporter/Weather - Tangrowth(houndoom)/ludicolo(kingdra)

I need Movesets and Items please:happy:also post ANY suggestions.

It seems like having rain dance for Kindra and Sunny day for houndoom counteracts on eachother... If you want a Sunny Day team, make a Sunny day team. If you want a Rain Dance team, make a Rain Dance team. Anyways, here's a good starter set for Salamence:
Salamence w/ Focus Sash/Life Orb
Adamant/Jolly, 252 atk, 252 spd, 6 hp
Dragon Dance
Dragon Claw
Earthquake
Stone Edge/Fire Fang
Basically, if you are good at prediction, use Life Orb. If you're not, use Focus sash so you guarentee one dragon dance, but if you do that watch out for Ice Shard Weavile starters...

or you could try a SpecsMence:
Salamence w/ Choice Specs
252 Sp. Atk, 252 Spd, 6 hp
Flamethrower
Draco Meteor
Dragon Pulse
Hydro Pump
My favorite part about Salamence, so unpredictable. Pretty basic. Either do the hit and run strategy with Draco Meteor for some SERIOUS damage or use one of the other moves. The type coverage for water/fire is great.

here's a great umbreon set:
Umbreon w/ Leftovers
252 HP, 128 Def, 128 Sp. Def
Mean Look
Toxic
Wish
Baton Pass
Man this baby has ruined a couple of my Shoddy Battles... Its pretty easy, lock the foe in battle, use toxic if you think you can take an extra hit, use wish if you can take a hit, then baton pass the the perfect counter.

hope that helped.

Rinol
08-29-2007, 11:43 PM
Thanks I'l stop bumping threads. And I think I might try out the specsmence stratagy. But what would be beter sunney day clorophyll tangroth and solarbeeming scarfhoundoom or raindancing anoyer ludicolo and swift swiming mixed sweeper kingdra or a non wether team?????

Ace123456789
08-29-2007, 11:58 PM
Thanks I'l stop bumping threads. And I think I might try out the specsmence stratagy. But what would be beter sunney day clorophyll tangroth and solarbeeming scarfhoundoom or raindancing anoyer ludicolo and swift swiming mixed sweeper kingdra or a non wether team?????
I've heard that a very good Sunny Day strategy is with Houndoom and Exeggutor... Grass, Psychic, Dark, and Fire is a deadly combination.. If you have a choice scarf on Houndoom and Chlorophyll for Exeggutor, they both (IIRC) have the potential to outrun every pokemon without a choice scarf in the game. On the other hand, if Kingdra has Swift Swim, it also does well in outrunning pokemon... its all up to your taste. But if you have one or the other, you may want to pick another pokemon that also benefits from those weather effects.

Rinol
08-30-2007, 12:29 AM
Thanks Ace123456789:happy:I'm going to try the sunny day team. Do you have any suggestions for a mixed sweeper.

charmeleonblaze
08-30-2007, 12:32 AM
I've heard that a very good Sunny Day strategy is with Houndoom and Exeggutor... Grass, Psychic, Dark, and Fire is a deadly combination.. If you have a choice scarf on Houndoom and Chlorophyll for Exeggutor, they both (IIRC) have the potential to outrun every pokemon without a choice scarf in the game. On the other hand, if Kingdra has Swift Swim, it also does well in outrunning pokemon... its all up to your taste. But if you have one or the other, you may want to pick another pokemon that also benefits from those weather effects.

Aaah, yes, I've battled some1 with that same Houndoom and Exeggutor combination before. Believe me, it's deadly, a real pain in the ass trying to beat.

Shadow Charizard
08-30-2007, 01:29 AM
for a mixed sweeper on a sunny day team would be arcanine with this moveset

arcanine@life orb
rash(126 att 126 sp 252 sp att 6 hp)
flash fire
-solarbeam
-flamethrower
-extremespeed
-crunch/thunder fang

(for double battles) you could have another pkmn on your team attack arcanine with a fire attack so it could sweep anyone with flamethrower

Rinol
08-30-2007, 02:04 AM
for a mixed sweeper on a sunny day team would be arcanine with this moveset

arcanine@life orb
rash(126 att 126 sp 252 sp att 6 hp)
flash fire
-solarbeam
-flamethrower
-extremespeed
-crunch/fire fang

(for double battles) you could have another pkmn on your team attack arcanine with a fire attack so it could sweep anyone with flamethrower

Thats pretty good:happy: But houndoom also has solarbeam and flamethrower. I don't know it's either one or the other.