PDA

View Full Version : Tides of War- The Discussion

Dog of Hellsing
08-29-2007, 06:50 PM
The RP is here. (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=60903)

Alright, so here's the discussion board that Kaze reminded me I needed to make lol. Sorry it took so long, BUT HERE IT IS! *Does a random dance.* Got questions, comments, concerns, cookies? Share them here, as well as OOC talk if it's really big and stuff.

Shen
08-29-2007, 09:22 PM
I've got cookies for you! *SPAM alert* Okay, that out of the way...

That was mean of Jerra, to involve the police! Zhakal's gonna have to take care of that...*cracks knuckles* The police have got to go somehow, right?

Shuricel
08-29-2007, 09:23 PM
Yayza! First post!

EDIT: Er....second....

Anyway, we make the little group thingies as we meet up with them, right?

Have fun increasing the roleplay's rating, Deoxys Trainer. xD

Yeah....*goes to edit first post a bit*

Dog of Hellsing
08-29-2007, 09:31 PM
Heh, yeah, we can make the teams after people meet, I suppose. I'm gonna prolly introduce a few Major NPCs with a few random Alignments so we can get to making teams. I'll, of course, have an all Evil team, because it's kick-ass that way. Whoo for me having way too many characters!

Shuricel
08-29-2007, 09:40 PM
Okay, thanks for anwsering. ^.^ Just making sure.

I just edited my post a bit, so it'd portray his personality a bit better. And I also completed one of the incomplete sentences...nothing too major, though.

Yeah, now time to catch up on the posts.

It's nice to see it's finally getting active, though.

Dog of Hellsing
08-29-2007, 09:48 PM
Yes, I agree with that. For the first few days there were only like, three posts, and then today I get on and see the RP has moved to page 2 XD.

Comexback
08-29-2007, 09:51 PM
The RP is here. (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=60903)

Alright, so here's the discussion board that Kaze reminded me I needed to make lol. Sorry it took so long, BUT HERE IT IS! *Does a random dance.* Got questions, comments, concerns, cookies? Share them here, as well as OOC talk if it's really big and stuff.

Aren't I special and rememberful? =3

Heh, yeah, we can make the teams after people meet, I suppose. I'm gonna prolly introduce a few Major NPCs with a few random Alignments so we can get to making teams. I'll, of course, have an all Evil team, because it's kick-ass that way. Whoo for me having way too many characters!

Go kick-ass! >> Nakkura can be all selfish and alone... He might end up being evil, y' never know. ^^

Nakkura: Join the dark side, Kaze...we have cookies...

oO;

Yes, I agree with that. For the first few days there were only like, three posts, and then today I get on and see the RP has moved to page 2 XD.

Crap. THat means I'll have a bit to catch up to. >> Eh, with band after school and homework and, well, school... I can't guarantee when I'll be on. I'll try to put little notices here just in case I'm not going to be on for a whole day.

Tomorrow (Thursday) and Friday I don't think I'll be able to get on due to band. ^^;

Dog of Hellsing
08-29-2007, 10:18 PM
That's okay Kaze, we all have real-life stuff that we gotta take care of before internet life. And yay for evil Nakkura!

Kilia: *Indignant glare.*

Hey, wong RP! Get outta here Kil!

Kilia: >> I thought this smelled funny...*Runs away.*

Hey wait...smelled funny...?

And in case anyone is interested, I started ANOTHER RP, this one a Wolf's Rain RP. I've been neglecting RP for so long I really feel the need to get back into it. Heh, it'll make five RPs I'm in, but it'll be worth it. *Goes to make two new bios and work on her bios for this RP.*

Shuricel
08-29-2007, 10:22 PM
I know. =D I'm really glad it started moving. I hate it when good roleplays die after a few posts.

If it's okay, I compiled a list showing whether all the characters were good/evil/nuetral so you don't have to look through the signups.

Good
Chiso-Elf-Tyranitar Trainer
Semiro-Possesed Human-Deoxys Trainer
Hiryuu-Mayjem-Saraibre

Nuetral
Koryo-Merman-Shuricel
Nakkura-Werewolf-Comexback (Bordering Evil)
Seft-Physic Human-Brainiac (Bordering Evil)

Evil
Jerra-Vampire-Tyranitar Trainer

Er....is it too late to make a second character? Cause evil's kinda small...

Dog of Hellsing
08-29-2007, 10:25 PM
Nope, it's not too late, you can still make characters if you like. I'm gonna write up some Major NPC bios tonight and post them either tomorrow or the day after. You guys can choose from them if you like, or I can randomly control them. Yayzorz lol. BTW, thanks for the list ^^.

Comexback
08-30-2007, 11:04 PM
Eeek!

I really want to join the Wolf's Rain RP (even if I have extremely limited knowledge about Wolf's Rain) but I have band and school and homework, so I don't know if I'd have time to be in the RP.

Oh, and I won't be here tomorrow at all. I don't know about the weekend. So, if you guys could do me a huge favor by slowing the posts down a little, then I'd be eternally grateful. I know this might not be fair, but I really hate it when I'm absent for a while and the RP's gone on two pages with me really missing something. xX

Nakkura: *stares out of Kilia in a depressed manner*

*offers Nakkie whiskey*

Nakkkura: *smirks*

Anyway. I really like Jerra. xD Nakkura really hates Jerra. =( Jerra's a vampire. =3 Nakkura really hates vampires. =( But yes. My poor wolfeh's going to be all like, "GRRR!" and then the vampy will kick his widdle tail. >> lol

Saraibre Ryu
08-31-2007, 12:04 AM
Okay, I'll be here tomorrow morning, but not in the afternoon and a high chance I won't be here on Saturday. I'll be back on Monday morning for sure, but Sunday is iffy for me. FYI

Brainiac
08-31-2007, 12:29 AM
My dad pulled the family camping trip card on me, so I won't be here from friday till monday evening, maybe even tuesday, but I hope just monday.:sad:

Comexback
08-31-2007, 12:33 AM
Okay, I'll be here tomorrow morning, but not in the afternoon and a high chance I won't be here on Saturday. I'll be back on Monday morning for sure, but Sunday is iffy for me. FYI

My dad pulled the family camping trip card on me, so I won't be here from friday till monday evening, maybe even tuesday, but I hope just monday.:sad:

oO; I guess this means I won't be missing a ton...but then again, your guys' characters isn't really where Nakkura is. >> Will Tyra and Deoxys Trainer and Shuricel also not be posting a ton over the weekend?

- Ze Kaze Komeback One >>; I like my old name. xX

Dog of Hellsing
08-31-2007, 12:37 AM
Heh, I can let Jerra float for a while, as I have Chiso to see to as well. If he wants, DT can make another random character to play so the RP doesn't belly-flop on us XD.

I'm gonna post now. *Dances.*

I'm glad you like Jerra. Normally he isn't evil, depsite him always being a vamp. He's NORMALLY a good friend of Chiso's, but I wanted to see how it would be with them being enemies instead of allies for once.

EDIT: Oh, about the Wolf's Rain RP, that one will prolly be slower than this one, as I'm counting on fewer people joining and the fact that it'll make four RPs I'm in. So if you want to join but are concerned about not having time, don't be ^^. You can post whenever you get a chance. Miyah.

Shuricel
08-31-2007, 01:45 AM
oO; I guess this means I won't be missing a ton...but then again, your guys' characters isn't really where Nakkura is. >> Will Tyra and Deoxys Trainer and Shuricel also not be posting a ton over the weekend?

- Ze Kaze Komeback One >>; I like my old name. xX

Don't worry, I'm planning on making a second character anyway. ^.^ I'll try not to post too much.

Brainiac
09-08-2007, 09:00 PM
I'm curious as to how we can advance the plot of finding this Item. As far as I can tell, nobody actually has any information about the item! Do I just make something up, or do you have somthing specific in mind about when where and how you want people to track down this item?

This is my first role play ever, so I am a little inexperienced. Maybe this is a dumb question and I shoud already no the answer:eek:!

Dog of Hellsing
09-08-2007, 09:09 PM
I'm gonna leave this open, so you guys can find information on your own. Thats means have fun making it up as you go! I DO have ideas about where, how, and when the item will be found, but that's a lot later in the RP. So knock yourselves out!

Shen
09-10-2007, 11:53 AM
*squees* I think I found a good song that would go well with the Jerra-Zhakal fight scene: Battle Music (http://gendou.com/amusic/?filter=Orochimaru+Battle&match=0) Yep, it's Gendou.com to the rescue...and yes, it's the Orochimaru battle music from Naruto. Don't shoot me! *covers face*

I thought this goes well because of the creepyness, and the organ in it just goes perfect with teh vampy, am I right?

Brainiac
09-18-2007, 11:05 PM
Oooooh! I think that I've definitely hit on an idea that puts Seft under the "Evil" category. only problemb is that I can't do anything about it right now until somebody posts something in the role play. Other than me, I mean. :wink:

BTW Is this gonna be moving this slow all the time, or is it going to pick up again. I would actulally prefer it to stay a little slower, but not This slow!

I'm leaving on a cruise on (checks calander) Uh, October sixth through fourteenth, so I don't plan on being very active in that time, just maybe....