PDA

View Full Version : Shiny Starters and RBY Exclusives?

Ganon
02-18-2005, 06:30 PM
is it possible to get a shiny starter on G/S/C?

is it possible to get shiny: Bulbasaur/Charmander/Squirtle/Omanyte/Kabuto/Articuno/Zapdos/Moltres/Mewtwo

or any pokemon that you can get in R/G/B/Y but not G/S/C (must trade to get them)

sorry for my lengthy post :biggrin:

Finch
02-18-2005, 06:39 PM
Lengthy post? That's not really lengthy. But longer posts are encouraged, as they cut down on the amount of wasted space on threads.. you can say all you need to in one post sometimes even though some people take up to 5 or whatever :rolleyes:

I'm almost certain that you can get shiny starters on GSC, yes, but it's gonna take at least as long as it took you to get that Charmander. However, I'm not sure about the RBY exclusive pokemon.

Ganon
02-18-2005, 07:01 PM
I'm almost certain that you can get shiny starters on GSC, yes, but it's gonna take at least as long as it took you to get that Charmander. However, I'm not sure about the RBY exclusive pokemon.

thanks, i guessed that would probably be yes anyway though, if anybody does know about the "RBY Exclusives" i would like to know though

MystiKal
02-19-2005, 06:06 AM
Yes to all your questions but finding one can be pretty tough. Also it's sorta hard to tell when its shiney you have to be paying attetion to.