PDA

View Full Version : Little help please?

NomadicHobo
08-30-2007, 11:07 PM
Me and my friend wants to battle (well he wants to battle me X_x) and I need help with my pokemon. It's a 6 on 6 battle. We don't know about walls or whatever else there are. No legendary or ubers. So far I know he has a Weavile and that fire beginner that I can't seem to remember what it is. Anyway, this was I was planning( I know suck D: ).

Tyrannitar
Adam.
-Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- Thunderbold
- ????

Charizard
Modest
- Dragon Dance
- Flamethrower
- ????
- ????

Weavile
Jolly
- Ice Punch
- Brick Break
- Aerial Ace
- ????

Gallade
Adam.
- Sword Dance
- Psycho Cut
- Drain Punch/ Focus Blast
- Leaf Blade

Milotic
Modest
-Mirror Coat
- Attract/Mud Sport
- Ice Beam
- Surf

Tell me if I need to change anything. Also help me with the last pokemon. Please and thank you :D

Cool Kid 94
08-30-2007, 11:15 PM
Give T-Tar DD, EQ, Stone Edge, and Crunch.

Give Charizard Flamethrower, Dragon Pulse, Air Slash, and something like SolarBeam with the item Power Herb.

Weavile - Ice Punch/Night Slash/Brick Break/X-Scissor

Gallade - Swords Dance, Psycho Cut, Close Combat, X-Scissor/Leaf Blade

Milotic - Rest, Sleep Talk, Surf, and Ice Beam

Do you know about EV training? Also what this team needs maybe is a... Garchomp... SD/Stone Edge/Dragon Claw/EQ

NomadicHobo
08-30-2007, 11:23 PM
Give T-Tar DD, EQ, Stone Edge, and Crunch.

Give Charizard Flamethrower, Dragon Pulse, Air Slash, and something like SolarBeam with the item Power Herb.

Weavile - Ice Punch/Night Slash/Brick Break/X-Scissor

Gallade - Swords Dance, Psycho Cut, Close Combat, X-Scissor/Leaf Blade

Milotic - Rest, Sleep Talk, Surf, and Ice Beam

Do you know about EV training? Also what this team needs maybe is a... Garchomp... SD/Stone Edge/Dragon Claw/EQ
Yeah I know what ev training is (I'm just not that good with it X_x). Thanks for the help but what items should I give them?

Cool Kid 94
08-30-2007, 11:27 PM
T-Tar - Leftovers.

Charizard - Focus Sash.

Weavile - Focus Sash.

Gallade - Focus Sash/Life Orb.

Milotic - Leftovers.

Garchomp - Focus Sash/Life Orb.

NomadicHobo
08-30-2007, 11:28 PM
T-Tar - Leftovers.

Charizard - Focus Sash.

Weavile - Focus Sash.

Gallade - Focus Sash/Life Orb.

Milotic - Leftovers.

Garchomp - Focus Sash/Life Orb.
'kay thanks. (ish so need of battle points now >.<)

Finchy
08-30-2007, 11:31 PM
Tyrannitar
Adam.
252 Atk/252 Spd/6 HP
-Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- Crunch
- Stone Edge

Pretty hardcore Tyranitar. DD up a bit, EQ for type coverage, Crunch for hardcore STAB'd attack and Stone Edge for more STAB.

Weavile
Jolly
252 Atk/252 Spd/6 HP
- Ice Punch
- Brick Break/Swords Dance
- Night Slash
- Aerial Ace

Ice Punch and Night Slash for STAB, SD to up your Attack if it's in need of upping and Aerial Ace for the Fighters that want your blood.

Gallade
Adam.
252 Atk/252 Spd/6 HP
- Sword Dance
- Psycho Cut
- Drain Punch/ Close Combat/Night Slash
- Leaf Blade

Heh, awesome offensive set. Psycho cut for STAB, Leaf Blade for extra type coverage and Night Slash for Ghost types and other Psychic sweepers. Swap Focus Blast for CC for more accuracy. I recommend using Close Combat otherwise you're walled by Psychic types, so maybe remove Leaf Blade. Experiment :P

Tell me if I need to change anything. Also help me with the last pokemon. Please and thank you :D

That's all I can confidently change. If your friend hasn't EV Trained or anything, then he may well get owned by Tyranitar. Lose Charizard, get an Opener. Togekiss might be quite cool.

Edit: Beaten ><

Fire Away
08-30-2007, 11:34 PM
Me and my friend wants to battle (well he wants to battle me X_x) and I need help with my pokemon. It's a 6 on 6 battle. We don't know about walls or whatever else there are. No legendary or ubers. So far I know he has a Weavile and that fire beginner that I can't seem to remember what it is. Anyway, this was I was planning( I know suck D: ).

Tyrannitar@Leftovers
Adam.
-Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- Crunch
- Stone Edge

Charizard@Focus Sash
Adamant
- Dragon Dance
- Aerial Ace
- Flare Blitz/Fire Punch
- Brick Break

Weavile@Focus Sash/Life Orb
Jolly
- Ice Punch
- Brick Break
- Aerial Ace
- Night Slash

Gallade@Life Orb
Adam.
- Sword Dance
- Psycho Cut
- Close Combat
- Leaf Blade

Milotic@Leftovers
Modest
- Sleep Talk
- Rest
- Ice Beam
- Surf

You don't have a physical wall. That's bad. Skarmory is massively popular for filling that role.

Skarmory@Shed Shell
Impish
EVs: 252 Def, 252 HP, 6 atk
Drill Peck
Spikes/Stealth Rock
Whirlwind
Roost

Sorry if I got the EVs wrong. I've never used Skarm before o_O

NomadicHobo
08-30-2007, 11:35 PM
That's all I can confidently change. If your friend hasn't EV Trained or anything, then he may well get owned by Tyranitar. Lose Charizard, get an Opener. Togekiss might be quite cool.

Edit: Beaten ><
I don't know a thing about Togekiss D: (Nature and attacks) My friend is a loser and never ev trains

NomadicHobo
08-30-2007, 11:37 PM
You don't have a physical wall. That's bad. Skarmory is massively popular for filling that role.

Skarmory@Shed Shell
Impish
EVs: 252 Def, 252 HP, 6 atk
Drill Peck
Spikes/Stealth Rock
Whirlwind
Roost

Sorry if I got the EVs wrong. I've never used Skarm before o_O
Isn't skarmory considered an uber? And we both have no idea what a the "jobs" are in a party :O

Fire Away
08-30-2007, 11:38 PM
Isn't skarmory considered an uber? And we both have no idea what a the "jobs" are in a party :O

Who told you that?

Skarmory is not an uber in any shape or form. Don't worry about using him.

NomadicHobo
08-30-2007, 11:40 PM
Who told you that?

Skarmory is not an uber in any shape or form. Don't worry about using him.
I don't remember who :/ but I don't know what attacks to give it, ev trained in what areas, and nature :O

Fire Away
08-30-2007, 11:41 PM
I don't remember who :/ but I don't know what attacks to give it, ev trained in what areas, and nature :O

<_<

I gave you most of that in my post...except EVs, which as I said, might be wrong.

NomadicHobo
08-30-2007, 11:43 PM
<_<

I gave you most of that in my post...except EVs, which as I said, might be wrong.
Ha, I guess I missed it o_. Okay, I guess I'll try it out ( I have nothing to do with my time anyway :O )

Finchy
08-30-2007, 11:43 PM
It looked pretty on the dot. Maybe replace Drill Peck with Stealth Rock if you want just a plain wall. Stealth Rock and Spikes and when he switches in after getting bored of not doing much damage from your High Defenses and Roost, the next Pokémon will spiked and rocked. I believe you can stack the Spike effect, thus equaling more damage.