PDA

View Full Version : i need help with the legendary dogs!!!

Br0keN
02-21-2005, 12:08 AM
ok, i got suicune from my crystal and when i bought it, it was used with entei already in the pokedex, so i caught him too, but i still haven't even seen a raikou...

does anyone have any tips on how i can find him? (other than gameshark)

Caite-chan
02-21-2005, 12:44 AM
You only find it by Random. Look him up on the Dex and if he's closes enough start walking in that direction. If you fly anywhere that will just make him move somewhere else. Keep doing that till you finaly catch him.

MystiKal
02-21-2005, 01:52 AM
Lol yeah it took me forever to catch the 3 dogs you must have a lot of patience.

Br0keN
02-21-2005, 03:10 AM
You only find it by Random. Look him up on the Dex and if he's closes enough start walking in that direction. If you fly anywhere that will just make him move somewhere else. Keep doing that till you finaly catch him.

i haven't ran into him yet, besides once he's on the dex i usualy don't have any trouble hunting him down

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
02-21-2005, 07:55 AM
Well there isn't much you can do. Maybe just grab a few Max Repels and use them, then just walk around in the grasses of Johto until you finally come across it. There's no other way to do it, you have to be patient.

sybersaur3000
02-21-2005, 05:56 PM
What I do is just try to catch some other types of pokemon and look around in the grass and if your lucky you might run into it. Its pretty hard to keep up with 'em.

Br0keN
02-21-2005, 10:41 PM
thanks you guys but my little sister started playing today, used a super repel and found Raikou south of Violet City. I can't beleive i've spent months looking for him and she found him on her first try :mad:

Tamer Marco
02-21-2005, 10:46 PM
thanks you guys but my little sister started playing today, used a super repel and found Raikou south of Violet City. I can't beleive i've spent months looking for him and she found him on her first try :mad: It's at random... feel lucky if she catches it, because now you can say a Caterpie is better than Raikou, and make her trade with you. Did she catch it?

Br0keN
02-21-2005, 10:58 PM
It's at random... feel lucky if she catches it, because now you can say a Caterpie is better than Raikou, and make her trade with you. Did she catch it?

Sorry i didn't make that clear, i meant i let her play my crystal and she found it. and yeah i caught it with a master ball, i duplicated my master balls using the cloning pokemon glitch so i had plenty lol

Tamer Marco
02-21-2005, 11:06 PM
Sorry i didn't make that clear, i meant i let her play my crystal and she found it. and yeah i caught it with a master ball, i duplicated my master balls using the cloning pokemon glitch so i had plenty lol It's no fun to use Master Balls. I like the sweet satisfaction of catching a moving Pokemon all by my self. :cool: Well, this topic is over.

MystiKal
02-22-2005, 03:59 AM
Lol I love to catch my legendarys with a Pokeball makes it more of a challenge.

Loyal Arcanine
02-22-2005, 07:53 PM
Lol I love to catch my legendarys with a Pokeball makes it more of a challenge.

I don't find it a challenge, I find it hugely annoying. I want to catch the pokemon to have it, not to enjoy catching it. I do understand your point though. When I don't catch a legendary with a MasterBall, I often feel very satisfied. But I often think that's not worth going for.

FinalThunder
02-23-2005, 11:55 PM
That sure cost a lot of money!

pokeball=200x99=19800

the sucess rate really low unless the lengendary is @ 1 HP

MystiKal
02-24-2005, 10:52 PM
The sucuss rate isn't that low I caught mine with its HP in yellow.

theyangster
03-31-2005, 03:20 AM
THis is what you do
1 buy lots of repels and max repels
2 then get a pokemon in the hight 30s like 37-39 (put him as your top pokemon)
3 use max repel/repel and go to all the grass areas
the only pokemon you will meet is raikou or or lengendary dogs.

Kayden Javlaíakín
03-31-2005, 10:46 AM
Don't revive old threads. The question was already answered, we don't need it again.

King Zark
03-31-2005, 12:01 PM
Or you can give it to my friend who found them all in one day after seeing them in the Burnt Tower. It took him 2 days to find them in my game.

They are easier to find if you wake them up and quickly find them.

theyangster
03-31-2005, 01:36 PM
Oh yeah, use the duplication glitch and get some masterballs so when you find the dogs you could just catch it!

Pierre25
03-31-2005, 01:44 PM
That could delete your saved file!

thepokingmaster123
04-01-2005, 01:01 AM
like it did to my gold.

204 in pokedex, no trade
Ho-Oh lv. 87
Sacred fire
Ancientpower
Recover
HP Elec