PDA

View Full Version : The Immortals -- Recruting

Leader
09-02-2007, 10:25 PM
http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/1213/bgbannerzl1.png

Appications are open use this format to post or Personal Message me.

Name:
Friend Code:
Member - Desginer:

Immortals Rules:
Forum Rules:
No cheating
No lying about the winner/ loser
No spamming
No flaming
Respect your team
Battle Rules:
6 vs 6 - 5 v 5
No Ubers - Legernaries
Lv 100, 50 or Free Style
single - doubles

Clan Owner: Leader

Clan Battler:

Clan Manager:

Immortals Members:

Immortals Designers:

Allies:

Enimies:

Latest News:

2nd September,
Immortals have just open for a clan.

About us:Immortals was founded by a friend he was talking about it and i decided to open it.

SHADOW SWORD
09-02-2007, 10:31 PM
omg not another clan, just because you can't get in one doesn't mean you can start one.

Leader
09-02-2007, 10:32 PM
omg not another clan, just because you can't get in one doesn't mean you can start one.

Accutaly, i have got in 2 and i only done it because am bored and my annoying friend is pesting me to do one.

fullmetal
09-02-2007, 10:34 PM
Accutaly, i have got in 2 and i only done it because am bored and my annoying friend is pesting me to do one.

Being bored pfft, Clans take time and effort. You need to be dedicated to work on a clan. This clan is going no where.

Leader
09-02-2007, 10:36 PM
Being bored pfft, Clans take time and effort. You need to be dedicated to work on a clan. This clan is going no where.

The only place it will be going up if the "Clan" gets members

T r I p L e x
09-02-2007, 11:06 PM
The only place it will be going up if the "Clan" gets members

no its goin nowhere. dont PM me to join it. im not interested.,

The_UnOriginal
09-02-2007, 11:35 PM
Guys let this guy do what he wants. Do you guys just like to shoot down new clans so yours will be the only one?

fullmetal
09-02-2007, 11:37 PM
Guys let this guy do what he wants. Do you guys just like to shoot down new clans so yours will be the only one?

No, no one ever said that. This clan is unorganized and there are enough clans for people to join anyway.

The_UnOriginal
09-02-2007, 11:39 PM
Besides this thread was only made today and you guys think it already failed.

fullmetal
09-02-2007, 11:48 PM
Besides this thread was only made today and you guys think it already failed.

I have been on this forum long enough to see what clans are going to make it and what clans are going to fall. There have been many clans like this that died in a day. I can get links if you want me to.

Haelleah
09-02-2007, 11:54 PM
You know, you're all entitled to your opinions. But anyone can make a clan, and just because a clan has the potential to fail, doesn't give you the right to come in and spam and flame it.

Oh, and you do realize that by bumping this thread, you make it more likely to be noticed, and thus more likely to succeed, which would prove your statements wrong? xP

fullmetal
09-02-2007, 11:58 PM
You know, you're all entitled to your opinions. But anyone can make a clan, and just because a clan has the potential to fail, doesn't give you the right to come in and spam and flame it.

Oh, and you do realize that by bumping this thread, you make it more likely to be noticed, and thus more likely to succeed, which would prove your statements wrong? xP

Haellaeh you really didnt prove a point because I don't see anyone joining. I'm done with this do what you want, but in the end The Elite Bandits will have another trophy in their trophy hall.

Haelleah
09-03-2007, 12:01 AM
Haellaeh you really didnt prove a point because I don't see anyone joining. I'm done with this do what you want, but in the end The Elite Bandits will have another trophy in their trophy hall.
Well, I'd think that would make you happy xD

I'm done here too, since I don't want to spam, but good luck with your new clan, Leader.

Zippy
09-03-2007, 05:04 AM

if u didnt want to do one
then tell ur friend to step off

roid_monkey
09-03-2007, 07:20 AM
immortals? we put their name to the test.

Leader
09-03-2007, 04:22 PM
Thanks for the back up etc..
Waiting for Appications..
-
Leader.

Jose
09-03-2007, 04:36 PM
yes you have just joined the clan and now you want make another

Darkneos
09-03-2007, 04:38 PM
we should become allies

Denizen
09-03-2007, 05:08 PM
How lame. This thread gets derailed because other people are complaining.

Just let people make their clans. If it fails, it will fail without the help of stupid morons coming in and ruining it, and claiming that the "Elite Bandits" (lamest name I have heard for a long while) are better and some ficticious trophy will be added.

Leader
09-03-2007, 05:16 PM
Sure ill be alies.

fullmetal
09-03-2007, 06:00 PM

Just let people make their clans. If it fails, it will fail without the help of stupid morons coming in and ruining it, and claiming that the "Elite Bandits" (lamest name I have heard for a long while) are better and some ficticious trophy will be added.

Oh you said that on a wrong day buddy, I'm not in a good mood now and no I MEAN NO ONE ever says anything like that about The Elite Bandits. First of all you should'nt of even said anything because this doesn't even concern you. SO KEEP YOUR OPINIONS TO YOURSELF.

WifiFX
09-03-2007, 06:03 PM

Give me one reason why I shouldn't flame you out right now.

Oh yeah, then I'd be banned. :P

Leader
09-03-2007, 06:31 PM
Great in ways a war is happening but no members -.-

Darkneos
09-03-2007, 07:58 PM
Sure ill be alies.

ok my clan name is (black emerald the sky jewel clan) ill bring it up in a few seconds

Leader
09-21-2007, 09:24 PM
Hey Guys havent been on in a while guse the clan is out lol..

MomoPwnsYou
09-21-2007, 10:27 PM
omg what is with all these clans! There is way to many just try and use the chalenge finder then when you get good enough just get into a clan dont make a new one! Im sorry but everyone one is already in a clan so all your ever going to get is the newbs that cant get in one or just started.

Nature
09-21-2007, 10:29 PM
Lol true and this clan is old..

MomoPwnsYou
09-21-2007, 10:31 PM
this clan is old? like it was an older clan before and it failed?

Nature
09-21-2007, 10:33 PM
this clan is old? like it was an older clan before and it failed?

Ye obviously but why did he re-post how stupid.

Darkneos
09-21-2007, 10:42 PM
Ye obviously but why did he re-post how stupid.

i dont see you calling my clan old when it is older than this

TheOneAndOnlyCarlo
09-22-2007, 12:13 AM
Give me one reason why I shouldn't flame you out right now.

Oh yeah, then I'd be banned. :P

LOL @ WIFIFX.

And Don't make clans. :'(

JOIN THEM.

Or You'll have this clan dying..