PDA

View Full Version : The Wifi Noobers! (NOW RECRUITING!) :D

Shozuka
09-03-2007, 12:58 AM
Hello, and welcome to the Wifi Noobers. The Wifi Noobers is a clan that will have only not very good battlers, and people new to Pokemon D/P.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recruiting started September 3rd. Here's how it will go.

Tryout Applications:

NickName:
Friend Code:
Name on D/P:

The only way to make it into the Wifi Noobers is if you lose to me. I am a fellow Noober, so it'll be kind of hard to make it into the Wifi Noobers. :D

Rules:

No flaming
Always check the first post for news about the clan.
No swearing

READ THE PE2K RULES! EVERYTHING'S THE SAME!

News:

TRYOUTS ARE TODAY- SEPTEMBER 20TH! EVERYONE CAN NOW TRYOUT!

Thank you, and have a nice day! :)

Member Ranks:

Every month, I will pick one member to take a test (battle on wifi), and if they pass the test, they will move up a rank.
You will be graded by:

Skills
Sportsmanship (Over Voice Chat)
Confidence

Ranks:

True Newbie

Jr. Trainer

Experienced Trainer

Intermediate Trainer

Super Trainer

Expert Trainer

Master Trainer

Godly Trainer

Graduated Trainer

Co-Leader

Graduation:

When I see total improvement, I will give a final test. You will be graded NOT by a battle, but by a trivia via PM.
If you graduate, you have a choice to become Co-Leader.

pokemaster1111
09-03-2007, 01:07 AM
Hello, and welcome to the Wifi Noobers. The Wifi Noobers is a clan that will have only not very good battlers, and people new to Pokemon D/P.

Recruiting will start September Eighth. Here's how it will go.

Tryout Applications:

NickName:
Friend Code:
Name on D/P:

The only way to make it into the Wifi Noobers is if you lose to me. I am a fellow Noober, so it'll be kind of hard to make it into the Wifi Noobers. :D

[Please note that this is under construction, so no posts or applications will be allowed until Spetember 8th]

This is a pretty good idea, since this is for noobs(hence the name) i guess that all the new members won't be so quick to starting their own unorganized clans. This clan will probably reduce the amount of new clans too.

Shozuka
09-03-2007, 01:14 AM
Is that a good thing? ?.?

pokemaster1111
09-03-2007, 01:19 AM
Is that a good thing? ?.?

What, about the part about when I said that it'll be reducing the amount of future-unorganized clans? Yea that's a great thing, because if you ask me there's a little too much new unorganized clans. At least with this clan, it should reduce those new clans. If you ask me, most new clans are started because the leaders of those new clans can't join a clan that's been created.

Ace123456789
09-03-2007, 01:22 AM
What, about the part about when I said that it'll be reducing the amount of future-unorganized clans? Yea that's a great thing, because if you ask me there's a little too much new unorganized clans. At least with this clan, it should reduce those new clans. If you ask me, most new clans are started because the leaders of those new clans can't join a clan that's been created.
I really don't understand why new clans bother people so much... if it annoys you just don't click on it.

pokemaster1111
09-03-2007, 01:28 AM
I really don't understand why new clans bother people so much... if it annoys you just don't click on it.

It's just aggrevating that all those new clans are wanna be's of the truly important clans. When I mean truly important i mean the clans that opened before the end of July

Shozuka
09-03-2007, 01:35 AM
*Tryouts will start September Fifth, instead of September Eighth, because I had the time to finish the first post

*Construction is over

Ace123456789
09-03-2007, 01:35 AM
It's just aggrevating that all those new clans are wanna be's of the truly important clans. When I mean truly important i mean the clans that opened before the end of July

why does it matter when a clan was made? jeez everyone needs to chill. even if a clan is gonna crash and fail, you shouldn't be a jerk and just tell them it.

Shozuka
09-05-2007, 10:14 PM
Recruiting has started! For the people who want to enter, please use the form, and I will contact you ASAP. :)