PDA

View Full Version : Rate My FireRed Team!

Dawn_PiplupFan1
09-03-2007, 01:23 AM
Ok so i got Firered today so i barly started so i want to see if my team is good so far

I ALSO NEED HELP WITH THE EV'S!

P.S MY POKEMON ARE LOW LEVELS SO I CAN'T TEACH THEM BETTER ATTACKS SO FAR.

Ivysaur@???
Adamant
Ev's
252 Attack/???/???
- Leech Seed
- Sleep Powder
- Razor Leaf
- Poison Powder

Piggeotto
Modest
Ev's
252 S.Attack/252 Speed/???
- Gust
- Quick Attack
- Tackle
- Wirrlwind

Jigglypuff
Bold
Ev's
252 Hp/252 Defense/6 S.Attack
- Sing
- Pound
- Disable
- Rollout

ButterFree
Modest
Ev's
252 Sp.Attack/???/???
- Confusion
- Stun Spore
- Sleep Powder
- ???

well that all.

Saraibre Ryu
09-03-2007, 01:37 AM
Now if you could trade the natures between your starter and your Pidgeotto, you'd be fine, but otherwise, its not the best it could be in terms of nature, except for your Butterfree and Jigglypuff.

PaPeRpLaNe
09-03-2007, 02:13 AM
Venasaur@ Leftovers
Calm
Ev's 252 HP/ 122 Defense/ 136 Spec. Defense
- Leech Seed
- Toxic
- Ingrain
- Filler

Draining Venasaur.

Pidgeot@C-Band
Admant 252 Attack/ 252 Speed/ 6 HP
- BB
- Return
- Pursuit
- U-Turn

Wigglytuff@ Leftovers
Bold Nature 252 HP/ 122 Defense/ 136 Spec. Defense
Wish
T-Wave/Sing
Ice Beam
Filler

This thread should be used for Competetive Purposes only.
This is In-Game.

I beat Leman!

Anwyasy, I've turned everything here into competetive standards.

Spongebob Number One Fan
09-03-2007, 02:56 AM
I don't think U-turn is in firered...but yeah. This is an in-game team. The natures are really bad. After gaining access to 4 Island after the E4, get some dittos and breed to get better IVs and Natures. Next time pre plan your team.

Dawn_PiplupFan1
09-03-2007, 01:45 PM
I don't think U-turn is in firered...but yeah. This is an in-game team. The natures are really bad. After gaining access to 4 Island after the E4, get some dittos and breed to get better IVs and Natures. Next time pre plan your team.
Thanks!

so when i get to 4 island i will breed them and get the right natures

Spongebob Number One Fan
09-03-2007, 02:20 PM
Thanks!

so when i get to 4 island i will breed them and get the right natures
Switch pidgeotto and ivysaur's natures. Modest for Ivy and Adamant for pidgeot. Jolly is also an option.

PaPeRpLaNe
09-03-2007, 04:05 PM
Switch pidgeotto and ivysaur's natures. Modest for Ivy and Adamant for pidgeot. Jolly is also an option.

Naw, Venasaur's Drainer Material.
Calm>Modest for Defensive purposes.

Spongebob Number One Fan
09-03-2007, 05:41 PM
Naw, Venasaur's Drainer Material.
Calm>Modest for Defensive purposes.
Good point. Give it leech seed...it is an automatic switch. Toxic, HP Grass, and you're getting yourself a good annoyer/tank.

DragoniteMistress
09-04-2007, 01:14 PM
You're really going to either have to restart or do something about those natures, they're horrid.

Remember this is in-game purposes, and PaPeRpLaNe, this is FireRed, U-Turn can't be learned.

Well, here's Venusaur. The only one of the team I have experience with besides Butterfree, but I'm used to DP Butterfrees, and it doesn't help I'm not fully awake yet.

Venusaur
Calm Nature
EVs: 252 Sp. Defense / 252 Defense / 4 HP
@ Leftovers
~ Leech Seed
~ Giga Drain
~ Ingrain
~ Filler

Spongebob Number One Fan
09-04-2007, 07:42 PM
You're really going to either have to restart or do something about those natures, they're horrid.

Remember this is in-game purposes, and PaPeRpLaNe, this is FireRed, U-Turn can't be learned.

Well, here's Venusaur. The only one of the team I have experience with besides Butterfree, but I'm used to DP Butterfrees, and it doesn't help I'm not fully awake yet.

Venusaur
Calm Nature
EVs: 252 Sp. Defense / 252 Defense / 4 HP
@ Leftovers
~ Leech Seed
~ Giga Drain
~ Ingrain
~ Filler
The "filler" should be sleep powder IMO. Not like there's a better option. Toxic could also work. I prefer HP Grass to Giga Drain b/c of the PP. Even with PP Ups, it has low PP, too low for an annoyer like venusaur.