PDA

View Full Version : Electivire moveset

Cucumber
09-03-2007, 11:26 PM
Im thinking about making him amixed sweeper because of pesky scarmory and Blissey so i was thinking this

-T-bolt
-Ice punch
-EQ
-Cross chop

Sound good?I think its reliable torwards the pesky walls.

TheEvilDookie
09-03-2007, 11:41 PM
Im thinking about making him amixed sweeper because of pesky scarmory and Blissey so i was thinking this

-T-bolt
-Ice punch
-EQ
-Cross chop

ya, i guess thats all right for being a mixed sweeper but if its intention is being a physical sweeper, just switch out t-bolt with t-punch

Cool Kid 94
09-03-2007, 11:51 PM
IMO, even if it's a physical sweeper, take out EQ for T-punch (if you really want to, otherwise just leave EQ and T-Bolt on the physical sweeper, I've seen that work out a lot).

dragonzrule
09-03-2007, 11:53 PM
The set you have works fine. Tbolt hits sooo many pokemon harder than tpunch. Examples are skarmory and gyarados. If you are running a mixed set (which you should with electivire) go with naive nature.

Hyper Blaze
09-03-2007, 11:54 PM

-T-bolt
-Ice punch
-EQ
-Cross chop

You could out F-thrower/Psychic maybe, but I don't think so. Nice set.

Cool Kid 94
09-03-2007, 11:59 PM
Oh yeah, you could use this set:

Thunderpunch
Ice Punch
Flamethrower
Cross Chop

Flamethrower for Skarm. Make it a physical sweeper. EQ doesn't help too much anyways.

TheEvilDookie
09-04-2007, 12:04 AM
IMO, even if it's a physical sweeper, take out EQ for T-punch (if you really want to, otherwise just leave EQ and T-Bolt on the physical sweeper, I've seen that work out a lot).
why would you take out EQ if youre using a phyical sweeper? EQ is a physical attack

Cool Kid 94
09-04-2007, 12:07 AM
He needs something to beat Skarmory, and EQ isn't that helpful anyways. Flamethrower would be able to *I think* 2HKO Skarmory, and IDK how many T-Punches it would take.

TheEvilDookie
09-04-2007, 12:11 AM
He needs something to beat Skarmory, and EQ isn't that helpful anyways. Flamethrower would be able to *I think* 2HKO Skarmory, and IDK how many T-Punches it would take.
If the Electivire is adamant natured, then it should be able to defeat a skarmory in ide say 3 hits?

ronjocox
09-04-2007, 12:12 AM
The set you have works fine. Tbolt hits sooo many pokemon harder than tpunch. Examples are skarmory and gyarados. If you are running a mixed set (which you should with electivire) go with naive nature.

I think that +Spd natures are unnessary.

It gets all the speed from motor drive.

cyl3x
09-04-2007, 03:54 AM
I think that +Spd natures are unnessary.

It gets all the speed from motor drive.

Exactly. HP:Grass can be used over EQ if it's not needed. At least He'll kill a walling swampert.