PDA

View Full Version : Rhyperior = SkarmBliss Pwner?

Hyper Blaze
09-04-2007, 01:38 AM
Yes, I know Rhyperior has REALLY Bad Sp. Attack, but it could work like this:

Rhyperior@Lefties
Quiet - 132 HP, 120 Attack, 252 Sp. Attack (Must have 31 IVs in HP).
Sub
Focus Punch
F-thrower
Stealth Rock/Rock Slide/EQ

Yes, I see no room for STAB, but who says it needs it? I know, this kinda sucks.

Cool Kid 94
09-04-2007, 01:39 AM
What do you mean this kinda sucks? This sucks a LOT. I wouldn't bother wasting EVs on Sp. Atk, it's not worth it. Stone Edge or something from a physical Rhyperior would be much more worth using.

Hyper Blaze
09-04-2007, 01:42 AM
What do you mean this kinda sucks? This sucks a LOT. I wouldn't bother wasting EVs on Sp. Atk, it's not worth it. Stone Edge or something from a physical Rhyperior would be much more worth using.

Not really, this could also work on some other Physical walls. Like I could have T-bolt instead of F-thrower for Slowbro.

dragonzrule
09-04-2007, 02:32 AM
Sword dance rhyperior does a heck of a lot of damage. I would stick with that.

Hyper Blaze
09-04-2007, 02:37 AM
Sword dance rhyperior does a heck of a lot of damage. I would stick with that.

Hm... True. Along with FF. But then I can't get a good movset, unless I drop Avelanche which I don't want to do.

Lucavi
09-04-2007, 04:16 AM
I'm not sure as to why you'd use Rhyperior over Tyranitar, when it has similar typing, but much better Special attack. Keep in mind that while you may break through Skarmbliss, the standard stall team will still be able to wall you with Cresselia / Hippowdown. Tyranitar, however, has no such problem, and has the added benefit of being faster than Blissey, thus being able to sub before she Thunder waves / Seismic toss

Cool Kid 94
09-04-2007, 04:26 AM
Yeah... but HB I know you were just checking something...

BTW Stone Edge is more powerful than Fire Fang and therefore pwns.

Hyper Blaze
09-04-2007, 04:30 AM
Yeah... but HB I know you were just checking something...

BTW Stone Edge is more powerful than Fire Fang and therefore pwns.

Oh yeah. And this Rhyperior is surprising. Bliss can't hit me with T-wave.

Cool Kid 94
09-04-2007, 04:32 AM
Same problem with your Garchomp, they'll be glad it's not a physical tank. IMO Stone Edge would be better than Flamethrower in this case.