PDA

View Full Version : +Anima

Hakken
09-04-2007, 03:57 AM
I'm so obsessed. xD Has anyone even heard of it? I love Husky for some reason. Oh... my avatar. Duh. :oops:

PingRoxMySox
09-05-2007, 10:30 PM
So it's called '+'?Or plus?

Is it on American TV ^^; I've never heard of it.. What's it about?

Phantom Kat
09-06-2007, 12:37 AM

It's "+ Anima+" because it means "plus animal".

IN the manga, there are characters who have have characteristices of animals. Cooro, one of the main characters, is a Crow +Anima. He can sprout black wings and fly. Husky, a Fish + Anima, will take the form of a merman. Characters become +Anima if there lifes are threatened (Husky was drowning so he became a Fish +Anime to save himself).

I love +Anima. Cooro is so cute, so naive (I love how he gets hit by Husky's staff :P). First manga I had ever gotten and I can't wait for teh next installment. Husky acts all serious but he's just a cutey. ^.^

Nana is such a sweet girl, wants to feel like a little princess and Sentri, love the silent types 'cause they are so sweet and strong.

- Kat

Hakken
09-06-2007, 12:41 AM

It's a Manga, and it's called "+Anima". But, yeah, like Kat(can I call you that?) said. I like Husky, he's the guy in my av. xD I've only ready #2 and #3 so far, unfortunatley.

Phantom Kat
09-07-2007, 01:43 AM
It's a Manga, and it's called "+Anima". But, yeah, like Kat(can I call you that?) said. I like Husky, he's the guy in my av. xD I've only ready #2 and #3 so far, unfortunatley.

Sure you can call me that, better than my real name IMO.

Husky so awesome! He acts all tough and tells Cooro that he is an idiot (well, he is but that's not the point xD) when he really is just a sweetheart. ^^

- Kat

Barret
09-07-2007, 01:45 AM
The only "Anima" I've heard of is from Final Fantasy X, lol. But, this manga sounds interesting nonetheless. I may have to look into purchasing it or something. :)

Shuricel
09-11-2007, 02:17 AM
I've only read the first four, and I really enjoy. These are my favorite characters in descending order:

Husky
Cooro
Senri
Nana

I'm planning on making a roleplay for it.

xxxSakura
09-11-2007, 01:53 PM
I'm so obsessed. xD Has anyone even heard of it? I love Husky for some reason. Oh... my avatar. Duh. :oops:
Is it that RP Hoshi-chan has on now?
xD

Where can I watch it then. Sakky's in need of new anime :3

Phantom Kat
09-14-2007, 12:05 AM
xD

There's no anime, just manga. :(

The manga is awesome though, the characters are so awesome and also the storyline.

-dreams that there was an anime-

- Kat

Hakken
09-14-2007, 12:07 AM
xD

Nope, has nothing to do with Hoshika's RP. But it is very similar. ^^; And yeah, no Anime. Just Manga.

A Roleplay? Yay.

Shuricel
09-14-2007, 10:46 AM
Yeah, it's amazing how similiar they were. ^.^

-also dreams there was an anime-

I'm almost done with the roleplay too. ^.^ It should be up sometime this weekend.

Stubby Boardman
09-14-2007, 11:33 AM
ive never herad of it either

Hakken
09-16-2007, 05:09 AM
Yeah, it's amazing how similiar they were. ^.^

-also dreams there was an anime-

I'm almost done with the roleplay too. ^.^ It should be up sometime this weekend.
Yay.

Edit: It's cool!! *Runs off to work on sign-up*

Shuricel
09-16-2007, 09:26 PM
I saw the manga in the bookstore! 2 people have bought them! I SHALL SEARCH THEM OUT AND ANNOY THEM ABOUT IT UNTIL THEY GET ADDICTED! =D

Hakken
09-18-2007, 01:52 PM
YES! Let us stalk with torches and pitchforks! x3

Phantom Kat
10-04-2007, 11:08 PM
Hey, who bought Volume 5?

Husky was absolutely adorable in this one! >3

- Kat

Shuricel
11-06-2007, 02:07 AM
xD, I know. I loved the leaving conversation with that guy.

I found a site with some pics of the first few chapters for those who want to read and haven't gotten a chance.

+Anima is extremely annoying for me, for one main reason: My addiction finally dies down, then I find out some new thing about the characters and it's like ZOMG +ANIMA ADDICTION!

Now I'm wishing I had bothered to be more active in my +Anima roleplay...^^: