PDA

View Full Version : Calling to Paradise: The Discussion

Dog of Hellsing
09-04-2007, 06:26 PM
So here's the Discussion thread, YAY! Post here with all your major OOC needs and desires! Well, maybe not DESIRES, but, eh, you get the idea lol.

The RP is here. (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1669808#post1669808)

EonMythos
09-04-2007, 07:24 PM
*cackles slightly* Oh man, I know eventually this is going to kill me, but I just had to add an accent to Tanis' character. XD Oughta make for interesting yelling matches between her and who ever decided to push at her really temper. *giggling*

Anyway, YAY FOR THE RP STARTING!!!! *throws lots of confetti and ribbon into the air*

*Tanis settles herself in a corner, trying to ignore me.*

Ooooh yeah! I need to get her banner up!~ I wubbles it muches, even if it's my first attempt at Photoshop. ^_^ Kaze inpsired me to make one, so THANK YOU KAZE-SAN!! It shall be at the front of all my posts now, because I love it so!~ *bounds off to place banner*

Comexback
09-04-2007, 08:59 PM
Ooooh yeah! I need to get her banner up!~ I wubbles it muches, even if it's my first attempt at Photoshop. ^_^ Kaze inpsired me to make one, so THANK YOU KAZE-SAN!! It shall be at the front of all my posts now, because I love it so!~ *bounds off to place banner*

Heh. That's cool. ^^ And in some roleplays Nakkura has an adorable slight Southern accent.

Nakkura: It makes me sexy, right? ;_;

Anyway, I have no idea when I'll be able to post this week. =/ Band's after school every day, and that's not including homework and school itself. I may find some time Thursday or Friday, but I can't promise anything. ^^;

*pets Tero*

Nakkura: *watches Kaze, looking annoyed*

Antero: *sticks tongue out at*

Um, don't kill him, Nakkie... You're still my favorite. =3

Dog of Hellsing
09-04-2007, 09:20 PM
^^ Accents are fun. Sometimes I use them, sometimes not. I like British and German accents the most.

And Kaze, don't worry about when you can post. We know real life comes before internet life. Just post when you get the time ^^.

*Watches Nakkie, grabs Kilia from a random plothole and throws her at him.*

Kilia: ACK! *Flies through the air.* HELP!

Hehe, whoops...:oops:...I think I chucked her just a bit too hard...

EDIT: Okay, the "beast" in my second post? If someone wants, that can be their char. If not, it'll bea mysterious figure I introduce later in the RP ^^. Yay for mysteriousness lol.

Comexback
09-06-2007, 02:16 AM
*Watches Nakkie, grabs Kilia from a random plothole and throws her at him.*

Kilia: ACK! *Flies through the air.* HELP!

Hehe, whoops...:oops:...I think I chucked her just a bit too hard...

EDIT: Okay, the "beast" in my second post? If someone wants, that can be their char. If not, it'll bea mysterious figure I introduce later in the RP ^^. Yay for mysteriousness lol.

Nakkura: *runs forward and catches Kilia*

Heh... Anyway, I finally posted. =3 I mentioned da beast too, but that isn't Antero. He's currently playing fetch with a couple of humans. ^^ *pets da wolfeh*

Tiana_M
09-08-2007, 04:03 AM
I am thinking your beastie will be the mysterious person since no one with a black wolf has yet claimed it as their own... will it end up being a particular Noble I know of? He was black furred too...