PDA

View Full Version : One question

Cucumber
09-05-2007, 06:16 PM
rhyperior or blissey for my team? Ill show you my team and you guys will help me out!

metagross
electivire
mantine
heracros
gengar

So what do you think?

PaPeRpLaNe
09-05-2007, 06:30 PM
rhyperior or blissey for my team? Ill show you my team and you guys will help me out!

metagross
electivire
mantine
heracros
gengar

So what do you think?

Well, so far, you have a gaping weakness to Crunch T-Tar.
put Rhyperior, you need a Tank. I'd suggest ditching Mantine for Blissey also.

Somebody Else
09-05-2007, 06:43 PM
Mantine is a good special wall, so id recommend Rhyperior. However you already have most of that type coverage there; two with EQ already, two with fighting type moves, Heracross for Megahorn, only thing that seems really good to add would be a rock-type move (Stone Edge). Still, I think Heracross might be the best option, IF Mantine has mud sport. If it doesnt then they are both equal choices really.

Cucumber
09-05-2007, 06:58 PM
A crunch t-tar would get pwnd by my heracross in one hit.Im most likley replaceing Rhyperior with blissy and my mantine is good with mud sport and with a berry that weakens elecric moves!So id say blissy over rhyperior i need a special wall.

PaPeRpLaNe
09-05-2007, 07:40 PM
A crunch t-tar would get pwnd by my heracross in one hit.Im most likley replaceing Rhyperior with blissy and my mantine is good with mud sport and with a berry that weakens elecric moves!So id say blissy over rhyperior i need a special wall.

You have to take into account your opponent won't have just T-Tar. He'll have other Pokemon too.

Hyper Blaze
09-05-2007, 07:40 PM
You'll have 2 Sp. Walls. So put Rhyperior.