PDA

View Full Version : (DS) Black Logic RP Discussion

Neo Emolga
09-05-2007, 08:05 PM
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/BLBanner.png

Questions? Concerns? Other pressing issues about the RP? Ask 'em here, or feel free to discuss whatever when it comes to the Black Logic RP.

.AzureLight
09-05-2007, 09:43 PM
You guys are going too fast. :sweat:

Charizard Michelle
09-05-2007, 10:17 PM

I think we are going a bit too slow but that is just me. Still that is ok since I am still doing school and all. haha

D_E, your sign up ROCKS. Get in there and have a great time.

Also, Mikey, people who are RACE mostly likely have the number somewhere on their body. However, its probably not the number that would give it away as much as some of the external features RACE people would have.

Yeah. I understand that their number will be somewhere. Just had to make sure. Maybe under their clothing or somewhere for those sneaky type of people. Still as in some external feature I am unsure about. I mean not all of us decided to have a character that has tubes and junk coming out of their face *looks at Neo* so for those charaters there won't be much of an external feature. I mean my character is normal looking except she has purple hair, which is leading to another question and who is to say that purple hair isn't common in the future (much less Pokemon anime), and that she has sharp black nails under her gloves.

Also what about genetic alteration? How common is that? I mean the military clearly did it to get the RACE people but to an extreme by adding super ablities and junk but how common is it on the regular market. Could you say that in this RP that changing your skin and/or color in that time can be as easy (With the right price) as getting a breast inplant or something in that fashion in our time?

Neo Emolga
09-06-2007, 12:10 AM
Yeah. I understand that their number will be somewhere. Just had to make sure. Maybe under their clothing or somewhere for those sneaky type of people. Still as in some external feature I am unsure about. I mean not all of us decided to have a character that has tubes and junk coming out of their face *looks at Neo* so for those charaters there won't be much of an external feature. I mean my character is normal looking except she has purple hair, which is leading to another question and who is to say that purple hair isn't common in the future (much less Pokemon anime), and that she has sharp black nails under her gloves.

Also what about genetic alteration? How common is that? I mean the military clearly did it to get the RACE people but to an extreme by adding super ablities and junk but how common is it on the regular market. Could you say that in this RP that changing your skin and/or color in that time can be as easy (With the right price) as getting a breast inplant or something in that fashion in our time?

Honestly, it wouldn't be too common in the regular market. Think of the fact that was the military produces would be illegal in the possession of individual owners.

As for changing skin color or something like that... its possible, but eh... why would you want to do that...?

Charizard Michelle
09-06-2007, 01:21 AM
Honestly, it wouldn't be too common in the regular market. Think of the fact that was the military produces would be illegal in the possession of individual owners.

As for changing skin color or something like that... its possible, but eh... why would you want to do that...?

Still military guns are able to be in the hands of regular people and some other stuff. I mean who isn't to say that it is possible to have that kind of technology on regular market.

As of yoru question why. I return with another question. Why do people of our time get breast implants, dye their hair, or lose weight? To look good and junk. If one can under go genentic alteration to lose weigh and with less work then there will be people who would do it. Dye hair every week or undergo genentic alteration to get your hair color?

Neo Emolga
09-06-2007, 03:08 AM
Still military guns are able to be in the hands of regular people and some other stuff. I mean who isn't to say that it is possible to have that kind of technology on regular market.

As of yoru question why. I return with another question. Why do people of our time get breast implants, dye their hair, or lose weight? To look good and junk. If one can under go genentic alteration to lose weigh and with less work then there will be people who would do it. Dye hair every week or undergo genentic alteration to get your hair color?

Considering the level of war lately, its not uncommon for someone to come across weapons. However, all people of RACE were meant for military purposes. Some of us already started with these weapons before the realization part in the story.

And hate to say it, Mikey, but if you're looking for a chance to make yourself pretty, cute, and transsexual, you've come to the wrong place... http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/blank.gif

Charizard Michelle
09-06-2007, 03:43 AM
Considering the level of war lately, its not uncommon for someone to come across weapons. However, all people of RACE were meant for military purposes. Some of us already started with these weapons before the realization part in the story.

And hate to say it, Mikey, but if you're looking for a chance to make yourself pretty, cute, and transsexual, you've come to the wrong place... http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/blank.gif

Yeah. I understand that. I was just making sure what were going on as in what can be done and junk with genetic alteration and junk. If the military can come up with making the 'perfect' solidor then it shouldn't be too hard to get a basic eye color change from Dr. Phip in his hospital.

haha You over something-mate me Neo. The best part about RPs is that I can be whole ever I want to be. I just wanted to get some more background information before I post. You know seeing that my character is between a hard spot and a rock. Tiana made it kind of tough for me now. haha

Neo Emolga
09-06-2007, 03:48 AM
Yeah. I understand that. I was just making sure what were going on as in what can be done and junk with genetic alteration and junk. If the military can come up with making the 'perfect' solidor then it shouldn't be too hard to get a basic eye color change from Dr. Phip in his hospital.

haha You over something-mate me Neo. The best part about RPs is that I can be whole ever I want to be. I just wanted to get some more background information before I post. You know seeing that my character is between a hard spot and a rock. Tiana made it kind of tough for me now. haha

Well, okay. I mean go ahead and do it, but just know that you're going to be pretty much RPing alone and away from everyone else.

You are... quite the oddball when it comes to RPing. :P

Tiana_M
09-06-2007, 08:05 AM
XD sorry for making your life tougher Mikey. I didn't really mean to, I was just trying to find a good reason as to how word might have leaked out of Hoenn about RACE. When you had a newspaper article about them in Kanto, I thought "why would Kanto and Johto journalists have info on RACE?" What I wrote was the only thing that came to me. But, I gave you an obstacle to overcome besides just another battlefield. :P

Charizard Michelle
09-06-2007, 05:16 PM
XD sorry for making your life tougher Mikey. I didn't really mean to, I was just trying to find a good reason as to how word might have leaked out of Hoenn about RACE. When you had a newspaper article about them in Kanto, I thought "why would Kanto and Johto journalists have info on RACE?" What I wrote was the only thing that came to me. But, I gave you an obstacle to overcome besides just another battlefield. :P

Yeah. I knew that would bite me in the butt later but I knew that the RACE people would be wanted if their was another degree to them. Also who knows what they are wanted for? haha

Still yeah. Thanks for that. I needed that little bit of obstacle too anyways. So no bad. You just made me think a bit more. Now brain hurts (not RP related). Still thanks.

Tiana_M
09-07-2007, 12:38 AM
Yeah. I knew that would bite me in the butt later but I knew that the RACE people would be wanted if their was another degree to them. Also who knows what they are wanted for? haha

Still yeah. Thanks for that. I needed that little bit of obstacle too anyways. So no bad. You just made me think a bit more. Now brain hurts (not RP related). Still thanks.

XD Enjoy.

Hurr... In my last post I kinda forgot that Alakazam can just Teleport us to Blackthorn. Obviously my chara won't find anything there but a barren battlefield, but she'll have learned where Neo's chara is not.

Kylee the Larvitar
09-07-2007, 09:10 PM
I am seldom online. Forgive me, but till I fix out this thing going on in my life, my character, Edjie, will come along later in the game.

Tiana_M
09-07-2007, 09:29 PM

Not anymore. :p you ought to read up while it's going slow and get back in the game.

Charizard Michelle
09-08-2007, 03:50 AM
Not anymore. :p you ought to read up while it's going slow and get back in the game.

hahaha I am waiting for Neo to post. I am hoping he would provide me with something that I need. haha

Neo Emolga
09-08-2007, 05:02 AM
hahaha I am waiting for Neo to post. I am hoping he would provide me with something that I need. haha

I need to catch up a little, I haven't been posting much because I've been mostly reading before having to go do something else before I can write anything. XP

Charizard Michelle
09-08-2007, 05:35 AM
I need to catch up a little, I haven't been posting much because I've been mostly reading before having to go do something else before I can write anything. XP

haha I understand. I just know that your character is heading for Goldenrod and seeing what you do. I don't want to post incase you do something that ....maybe helpful for me. haha

.AzureLight
09-08-2007, 05:48 AM
Finally got my second post up. It's a bit... bad, considering it's almost 2 AM. :dazed:

Neo Emolga
09-08-2007, 08:22 PM
haha I understand. I just know that your character is heading for Goldenrod and seeing what you do. I don't want to post incase you do something that ....maybe helpful for me. haha

Well, I posted this morning, but I don't know how this would change anything with you.

Charizard Michelle
09-08-2007, 09:54 PM
Well, I posted this morning, but I don't know how this would change anything with you.

Meh. I work with what I get. We see. You know me. I am a crazy kind of perosn. haha

EDIT: HAHAHA! Thanks Neo. That is exactually what I needed. haha

skiboydoggy
09-09-2007, 12:45 PM
Well, all you people are in Goldenrod, so I'm just going to wait for a bit before moving on. No point doing random walking any more than I have to.

Maybe I'll kill some random bugger for the heck of it... Hmm...

Scharlet
09-18-2007, 12:15 AM
Hi Neo Pikachu! *waves*

Well I've read about it and it's kinda confusing... but I think it's interesting =) I like the banner for it as well. =) Looks like Halo and Celebi to me. XD