PDA

View Full Version : The Rare Hunter {The new clan on the streets)

Lusitania
09-05-2007, 09:14 PM
The Rare Hunters
Battle, Trade, and Learn

The Rare Hunter Clan is a group of trainers who are focused on seardching for the most duarable, versatile, valuable, and strong Pokemon. Or DVVS, we will have a trading center for all DVVS. We will have three tryout days for the wirst two or so weeks. After that we will have a tryout whenever I can get to it. There will be fifteen people(minus me). The first person to be passed will be the President, then Vice President, and so on. Remeber the very first rule is to have fun.

Master: Cipher Lord

President: ~

Vice-President: ~

Trainer Master: ~

Trainer Vice: ~

Leader in Training: ~

Trainer 1: ~

Trainer 2: ~

Trainer 3: ~

Trainer 4: ~

Trainer 5: ~

Trainer 6: ~

Trainer 7: ~

Trainer 8: ~

Trainer 9: ~

Trainer 10: ~

Wars

N/A

DVVS Trading Center

This is wear you can throw old DVVS up for auction, or do a formal trade.

Currently up for auction: N/A

Currently up for trade: N/A

Tryouts

If you would like to tryout, we will be holding three tryouts a day. You will not be judged on whether you win or lose. You will be judged one whether you are good at strategies, handling pressure, and other things I look for in a battler. Check the tryout schedule to check if you've passed, failed, etc or when your tryout is.

I'll make that later.

fullmetal
09-05-2007, 09:17 PM
There are already tons of clans. All i'm saying is that it will be hard to recruit members.

NinjaDuelist
09-05-2007, 09:18 PM
There are already tons of clans. All i'm saying is that it will be hard to recruit members.

I agree. With more than enough clans, most good members have already been recruited.

Ace123456789
09-05-2007, 09:21 PM
I agree. With more than enough clans, most good members have already been recruited.

FINALLY! People are able to say this without the whole:
"ugh not another clan."
"this will die."
sorta thing.

anyways, just to let you know, if you want to fix the title to say The Rare Hunters, click Edit Post then Go Advanced. you also may want to fix some grammar mistakes :D

good luck, you'll need it with all the clans already out...