PDA

View Full Version : Starting to EV train: Please Help!

krisftw
09-06-2007, 11:52 AM
I'm gonna start EV training for the first time today as I fully understand how EV train. I absolutely need to understand a few more advanced things though.

1. I'm wanting to level a Togepi so that I can have an EVed togekiss. What nature should my togepi have, and what spread should it have? Also, any help with it's moveset would be good.

2. Exactly the same thing, but for an Eevee that I'm going to turn into a Leafeon.

Please help me out here!

P.S. If I have say, an Azelf at the front of my party doing the killing with one of the power items will I be able to have an exp share on my togepi, and will he also recieve the bonus EVs? Thanks.

Gold Groudon
09-06-2007, 02:27 PM
1.What do you want to use the togetic for?
2. what do you want to use the leafeon for?
3.No, not as far as I know.

Answers are in the same order as your questions:happy:

cyl3x
09-06-2007, 02:55 PM
I'm gonna start EV training for the first time today as I fully understand how EV train. I absolutely need to understand a few more advanced things though.

1. I'm wanting to level a Togepi so that I can have an EVed togekiss. What nature should my togepi have, and what spread should it have? Also, any help with it's moveset would be good.

2. Exactly the same thing, but for an Eevee that I'm going to turn into a Leafeon.

Please help me out here!

P.S. If I have say, an Azelf at the front of my party doing the killing with one of the power items will I be able to have an exp share on my togepi, and will he also recieve the bonus EVs? Thanks.

I'd use calm nature for Togekiss since she's already a hax queen. I'd try for Adamant/Impish/Jolly nature for leafeon. I'm not entirely sure what kind of set you'd be using.

Gold Groudon
09-06-2007, 03:05 PM
I'd use calm nature for Togekiss since she's already a hax queen. I'd try for Adamant/Impish/Jolly nature for leafeon. I'm not entirely sure what kind of set you'd be using.

that is why i asked what he would be trying to use them for, that and i'm not that great-a-rater

krisftw
09-06-2007, 04:04 PM
I want to use them for battling on WFC. I can't answer what I want to do in battle, as so far I haven't battled anything online. How do people generally use them?

Gold Groudon
09-06-2007, 04:23 PM
I want to use them for battling on WFC. I can't answer what I want to do in battle, as so far I haven't battled anything online. How do people generally use them?

Togekiss is usually a special sweeper
Leafeon im not sure of probably defensive but i don't know