PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone want to make a Grass clan???

Ringtown Ranger GREGORY
09-06-2007, 04:42 PM
like it says in the title if you want to people and me could make a grass clan

legendarymike123
09-06-2007, 04:48 PM
NOOOOOO

lol

Living Arrow
09-06-2007, 04:53 PM
Hmmm. Grass? Seriously? LOL. Erm, maybe a clan with a set of leaders, each who uses a particular type?

Jose
09-06-2007, 04:55 PM
i think that no this will be a mess.

jabpoké
09-06-2007, 04:58 PM
NOOOOOO

lol
Ugh. Four word rule.

Gold Groudon
09-06-2007, 06:52 PM
i gotta say, this grass clan is very unorganized and will just fall to the bottom of the list.
No offence but please don't make another grass clan, try sommething organised like i dunno the Volcano Clan, and have rewards for people who join or something

fullmetal
09-06-2007, 07:21 PM
You can make this a little organized then maybe people will join. Grass pokemon also aren't the best. We have plenty of clans instead of making them why don't people already join the ones that are already made?

NinjaDuelist
09-06-2007, 07:26 PM
Non-exciting title... no rewards... no banners... not organized... sorry, I don't see this being able to succeed without at least the above.

Denizen
09-06-2007, 07:27 PM
I think you guys are being a bit harsh and just jumping on what he's saying.

He merely said "Does anyone want to start a Grass clan?". He didn't particularly say "This is the Grass clan"

You people say this isn't well organised, when there's actually nothing to organise - because it's just a simple question.

fullmetal
09-06-2007, 07:37 PM
I think you guys are being a bit harsh and just jumping on what he's saying.

He merely said "Does anyone want to start a Grass clan?". He didn't particularly say "This is the Grass clan"

You people say this isn't well organised, when there's actually nothing to organise - because it's just a simple question.

This is almost a spam thread. You aren't supposed to ask a question like this, he could have started one and people might have joined. No instead he had to waste his time making this thread.