Aerodactyl (starter)
Ability: Pressure
Nature: Jolly
Item: Focus Sash
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge
- Dragon Claw

pretty fast...the only thing that can beat its speed is a ninjask/jolteon/electrode unless if there are modified alakazam/sceptile/weavile...etc...Taunt to prevent getting spiked/stealthrocked or getting a weather setup...then stealthrock if they switch out...stone edge for stab and dragon claw for dragon openers

what do you think? im open for suggestions...and i know aerodactyl is a phy sweeper but i thought this would work with my team...

PaPeRpLaNe
09-06-2007, 11:40 PM
Aerodactyl (starter)
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge
- Dragon Claw

pretty fast...the only thing that can beat its speed is a ninjask/jolteon/electrode unless if there are modified alakazam/sceptile/weavile...etc...Taunt to prevent getting spiked/stealthrocked or getting a weather setup...then stealthrock if they switch out...stone edge for stab and dragon claw for dragon openers

what do you think? im open for suggestions...and i know aerodactyl is a phy sweeper but i thought this would work with my team...

It's not the best set. But it could work.

tonmon58
09-06-2007, 11:43 PM
what do you suggest for an anti-setup aerodactyl or any other anti-setup starter?

ronjocox
09-06-2007, 11:47 PM
Garchomp with Choice Scarf ruins this moveset.

Garchomp used Outrage(100%)
Aerodactyl held on to Focus Sash!
Aero used Dragon Claw(75-90%)

Garchomp used Outrage!

Aero Fainted!

tonmon58
09-07-2007, 12:02 AM
that's perfect...i made a counter for this...aerodactyl doesn't have to stay...i have a forretress that takes dragon attacks...

forretress
ability: sturdy
nature: relaxed
item: leftovers
- spikes
- rapid spin
- counter
- protect

makes a dent on him of half life from a sword danced outrage...and can take a sd'ed firefang...so it can counter and kill...i especially like outrage because it has to make 2 or 3 attacks so it doesn't need much prediction...i can just counter and do serious damage...maybe even OHKO

cyl3x
09-07-2007, 08:25 AM
Aerodactyl (starter)
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge
- Dragon Claw

Metagross kills this, EQ over Dragon Claw.

Archeopterix
09-07-2007, 12:48 PM
Ice Fang for Garchomp? I prefer my soon-to-be Aerodactyl.
Rock Head
Jolly

Pursuit
Double-Edge
Earthquake
Stone Edge