PDA

View Full Version : Weather Team!

Dawn_PiplupFan1
09-07-2007, 10:16 PM
So here's my "Weather team"

Mew@Leftovers/ Ice Rock(So Hail could be longer)
Ability: Sychronize
Nature: Jolly
Ev's
252 Attack, 252 Speed, 6 Hp

- Hail
- Blizzard
- Shock Wave/Giga Drain/Avalanche
- Energy Ball/Flash Cannon/Psychic

Charizard@Heat Rock
Ability: Blaze
Nature: Timid
Ev's
252 Speed, 252 S.attack/Hp?, 6 Hp, S.attack?

- Sunny Day
- Solar Beam
- Air Slash/Steel wing
- Fire Fang

Mismagius@Damp Rock
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Modest
Ev's
252 Sp.Attack, 252 S.Defense, 6 Speed

- Rain Dance
- Thunder
- Magical Leaf/Energy Ball
- Will-o-Wisp

Kyorgre@Damp rock
Ability: Drizzel
Ev's
252 S.attack, 252 Speed, 6 Hp

- Rain Dance
- Thunder
- Water Fall/Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam/Protect/Calm Mind

Corsola@Leftovers/Ice Rock
Ability: Hustle
Nature: Bold
Ev's
252 Defense, 252 S.Defense, 6 Hp

- Aqua Ring
- Recover
- Toxic
- Hail

I had a PROBLEM with this one because if i put HAIL and since it's not an ice type pkmn it will get hurt, But i thought about it and if i use aqua ring first and then use Hail, since hail does only a little bit of damage aqua ring could fill in the hp for it.

Cherrim@Heat Rock
Ability: Flower Gift
Ev's
252 S.Attack, 252 Speed, 6 Hp

- Sunny Day
- Solar Beam
- Leech Seed
- Subsitute

Ok i need help!

RonRaygunX3
09-07-2007, 10:30 PM
No offense man but thats horrible. For a weather team they should all benifit from the same weather affect.. and you probably should only have one pokemon start the weather. Hippodown or Tyranitar for a sandstorm team. Abomansnow for a hailteam. A deffensive water type for a raindance team.. or a wall that can learn sunndy day for a SunnyDay team.

And also why did you give 252 attack and a jolly nature to a special mew? Do 252 Sp.Attack, Timid or Modest Nature.

Dawn_PiplupFan1
09-07-2007, 10:36 PM
No offense man but thats horrible. For a weather team they should all benifit from the same weather affect.. and you probably should only have one pokemon start the weather. Hippodown or Tyranitar for a sandstorm team. Abomansnow for a hailteam. A deffensive water type for a raindance team.. or a wall that can learn sunndy day for a SunnyDay team.

And also why did you give 252 attack and a jolly nature to a special mew? Do 252 Sp.Attack, Timid or Modest Nature.
ok...... so what should i change?

should i go like this:

Cherrim(Taking of sunny day and filling it for petal dance

Charizrad(take out sunny day and solar beam and fill in for heat wave and Dragon Rage???????

and i leave the rest the same?

Cool Kid 94
09-07-2007, 10:53 PM
IMO Weather teams should consist of ONLY 1 WEATHER. Otherwise a weather effect from one Pokemon will flow into another Pokemon's time, and you're wasting a slot in the moveset. I'd just take a Groudon, Kyogre, Tyranitar, or Abomasnow to start the team, and make the rest of the Pokemon work with the weather. Also your choice of Pokemon is kinda bad...