vespiquen
pressure
sassy
leftovers
- heal order
- defend order
- protect
- attack order

ninjask is guaranteed to have 3 or 4 speed boost with 1 SD and can safely bp to heracross built to sweep...scizor is multipurpose with bp of iron defense to a shuckle or a vespiquen which will be taking most of the hits...forretress is only to setup stealthrock and rapid spin incase of other setupers...im not sure about their movesets and items held though...critics please

-Holland-
09-08-2007, 05:32 AM
Ninjask needs an offense, dude. You never know when someone will use Taunt. Maybe Aerial Ace in place of Substitute, because Ninjask doesn't have that much HP, anyway.

Otherwise, I'd say Swords Dance on Scizor, but it is a good point to improve on Defense on a Bug team, so it's your choice.

Heracross can easily become sa deadeye sweeper when you pair it with Ninjask, and thus you won't have to depend on Reversal due to Speed. I'd say Close Combat or Brick Break in place of it. Endure can stay, but I'd put Earthquake.

Shuckle's fine...but then again, that's the best any Shuckle can do...Perhaps a Ledian, Venomoth, or Scyther can replace it. It LOOKS like a formidable tank, but it's no better than Swampert for Defense and HP combination.

Now, I personally say that Vespiquen is slow and vulnerable. Not the best, really. Maybe Shuckle can stay and Vespiquen goes...or you can put something else here, like Drapion, since that counts as a Bug.

Ace123456789
09-08-2007, 05:42 AM
dude vespiquen kicks way more *** than shuckle. Reasons? i've got plenty:

Shuckle has no reliable recovery move, rest is ****.
Vespiquen has Heal Order AND Defense order. That means it can and will pwn.
Vespiquen has a decent attack so it can actually inflic pain on your opponets.

Anyways, drop shuckle. his only usefulness is as sp. wall on a sandstorm team.

pretty good team.

sayhey
09-08-2007, 12:39 PM
if you're a risky person you can try EndRev Scyther despite its awful weak to Stealth rock, otherwise i say night slash/aerial ace/swords dance/x-scissor or something of the sort in place of shuckle.

You can also run power trick on shuckle - fun fun.

tonmon58
09-09-2007, 03:17 AM
drapion does count as a bug...seriously though shuckle is there to take fire attacks cuz this whole team is bug and vulnerable to fire...i was thinking of putting shedinja to nullify alot of attacks...but its too risky...remember its a bug team so it has to be all bug