PDA

View Full Version : Hypercam 2- How do I add music?

Onion Knight
09-08-2007, 05:32 AM
I have a question:

I want to make an AMV for YouTube, and I have clips from a game for the video, but I want to put the audio from another video on the vid. So how do I do it?

Kayden Javlaíakín
09-08-2007, 06:53 PM
I have a question:

I want to make an AMV for YouTube, and I have clips from a game for the video, but I want to put the audio from another video on the vid. So how do I do it?
I don't use ROMs, but I believe that you have to subscribe to some kind of service to get it. Like I said though, I'm not an expert in the area, you're better off asking someone more experienced.

Just for future reference, btw, I believe talking about ROMs isn't allowed here.

Hypocrisy is Fun
09-08-2007, 07:02 PM
He never said ROM's once... It's rude to just assume Kayden.

Onion, I think you need to explain a little more. Do you just want to add music to video?

Widows Movie Maker can help you there, and it's free.

LS
09-08-2007, 07:05 PM
Make the movie. Move it to Windows Movie Maker. Then there's a Music timeline. Add the music there.

Onion Knight
09-08-2007, 07:14 PM
He never said ROM's once... It's rude to just assume Kayden.

Onion, I think you need to explain a little more. Do you just want to add music to video?

Widows Movie Maker can help you there, and it's free.

I have windows movie maker. Say, I wanna put the song "Message in a Bottle" by The Police that is on a YouTube video on a clip of Kingdom Hearts 2. How do I do it?

EDIT:Make the movie. Move it to Windows Movie Maker. Then there's a Music timeline. Add the music there.

How do I download a YouTube vid to Movie Maker?

Kickme93
09-17-2007, 04:41 PM
I have windows movie maker. Say, I wanna put the song "Message in a Bottle" by The Police that is on a YouTube video on a clip of Kingdom Hearts 2. How do I do it?

EDIT:

How do I download a YouTube vid to Movie Maker?
oh thats easy you download the youtube video using a youtube video downloader (Oribt etc) then it will be saved as a .flv then i think you have to convert the .flv file to a mpeg, avi or somthing file then edit it using wmm then publish the movie and your done

Onion Knight
09-22-2007, 01:56 AM
oh thats easy you download the youtube video using a youtube video downloader (Oribt etc) then it will be saved as a .flv then i think you have to convert the .flv file to a mpeg, avi or somthing file then edit it using wmm then publish the movie and your done

Thanks a million man.