PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a clan; any advice?

ElkinFencer10
09-11-2007, 01:31 AM
I'm trying to find a good wifi clan, but they all look like crap to me so far. Maybe I'm expecting too much, from my experience with clans in Trek games, America's Army, Halo 2, Runescape, World of Warcraft, etc. Is it just me, or don't you need forums to be an organized clan? It seems like otherwise, you'll just have a bunch of posts in no order at all. Am I the only one that wants to be in an organized clan?

MomoPwnsYou
09-11-2007, 01:34 AM
wow we have great clans and if your so great and all try and beat the great dm and get into the sinners!:evil:

TYLER999
09-11-2007, 01:34 AM
Join the Rush its organized just talk to shade and say i told you to go

TYLER999
09-11-2007, 01:35 AM
Or the alpha league there very open minded

TheEvilDookie
If youre looking for something strong, you want the elite bandits.

TYLER999
wow we have great clans and if your so great and all try and beat the great dm and get into the sinners!:evil:
i got in but i lost to him i took out 3 of his pkmn

ElkinFencer10
09-11-2007, 01:42 AM
Do you guys even read these posts before you respond? I don't care how frigging strong a clan is. It's organization that I'm looking for. I don't see how one thread on PE2K forums can possibly be organized. Clans for every other game I've ever seen have, at the very least, their own forums, if not a webpage to go along with that. I think Tyler's the only one that has any clue at all what I'm saying here.....:susp:

Shade
09-11-2007, 01:43 AM
Try us, the Rush.

TYLER999
09-11-2007, 01:45 AM
Do you guys even read these posts before you respond? I don't care how frigging strong a clan is. It's organization that I'm looking for. I don't see how one thread on PE2K forums can possibly be organized. Clans for every other game I've ever seen have, at the very least, their own forums, if not a webpage to go along with that. I think Tyler's the only one that has any clue at all what I'm saying here.....:susp:
Thanks :biggrin: i Knew what you wanted to hear not just how strong it is

thunder93
09-11-2007, 01:51 AM
The silver falcons are organized we got cloners breeders tradin battlin and etc we are partners with sinners so yeah join us we need tryout battle though

Shade
09-11-2007, 02:00 AM
ya keep it up tyler.

ElkinFencer10
09-11-2007, 02:10 AM
Let me make this easier so I'm not subjected to a barrage of worthless recruitment attempts; do ANY of the wifi clans out there have their own forums?

TYLER999
09-11-2007, 02:33 AM
Let me make this easier so I'm not subjected to a barrage of worthless recruitment attempts; do ANY of the wifi clans out there have their own forums?
pokemon elite is the forum we just use the posts as a temporary base for clans, leagues etc... they just have to keep it updated to keep it going or else it will go away

aquamagicx
09-11-2007, 04:04 AM
yeah, you have a point there it would help if a clan had their own forum

ElkinFencer10
09-11-2007, 10:41 AM
I honestly don't know how you guys have any clue what's going on in your clans without your own forums. In every other game with online play, a forum is like a requirement to be considered an actual clan.

RonRaygunX3
09-11-2007, 10:56 AM
Dude, look at TheShadowAlliance. Theyr'e the only clan with proper grammar as a rule, and everyone in there are very good battlers.

ElkinFencer10
09-11-2007, 11:17 AM
Dude, look at TheShadowAlliance. Theyr'e the only clan with proper grammar as a rule, and everyone in there are very good battlers.
If you're going to mention their proper grammar rule, I might as well correct yours; everyone is actually a singular pronoun, not plural. With that said, in order to be grammatically correct and still sound proper, it would have been more advisable for you to say "Everyone is good at battling."

NinjaDuelist
09-11-2007, 01:30 PM
If you're going to mention their proper grammar rule, I might as well correct yours; everyone is actually a singular pronoun, not plural. With that said, in order to be grammatically correct and still sound proper, it would have been more advisable for you to say "Everyone is good at battling."

Alright, sunshine. If you think that a clan needs their own forum site just for themselves and need to be "organized", I'd like to see you try and succeed. Each clan leader tries their hardest here to keep things organized with the resources at hand, and in my opinion they have done a wonderful job up to this point. They may not have their own forum site, but a good clan makes due with the resources at hand.

-ND

KageryuEX
09-11-2007, 02:05 PM

Ummm...the EB have it too...

Ace123456789
09-11-2007, 02:07 PM
I'm trying to find a good wifi clan, but they all look like crap to me so far. Maybe I'm expecting too much, from my experience with clans in Trek games, America's Army, Halo 2, Runescape, World of Warcraft, etc. Is it just me, or don't you need forums to be an organized clan? It seems like otherwise, you'll just have a bunch of posts in no order at all. Am I the only one that wants to be in an organized clan?
Well, you can check out my clan if you want. We're the Banished Warriors. Yea our clan doesn't have "pretty banners" or "cute slogans", but I promise that we will be nothing but the strongest clan one PE2K. And I don't think my clan is that unorganized... If you have any suggestions on how I can organize my clan more than please pm me. If you don't have any examples then don't accuse us of that.

ronjocox
09-11-2007, 02:08 PM
In the Hack Discussion thread, they say you are a hacker.:hand:

KageryuEX
09-11-2007, 02:10 PM
In the Hack Discussion thread, they say you are a hacker.:hand:

who is a hacker?

ronjocox
09-11-2007, 02:12 PM
who is a hacker?

The thread creator.

I remember seeing his name somewhere.

ElkinFencer10
09-11-2007, 10:20 PM
Don't believe everything you hear. I am the polar opposite of hacker. I absolutly hate hacks.