PDA

View Full Version : Flap Jacks

Solusek Ro
03-01-2005, 12:39 PM
Meh, seems I might be staying longer than I once expected. This is Ierdar, and I'm wondering if I'm allowed to transfer over my stats since my old account is perm banned on pe2k. =P I apologize if there's a thread stating if I can or cannot, but I didn't see it. =P

Raddstealth316
03-02-2005, 03:29 PM
Meh, seems I might be staying longer than I once expected. This is Ierdar, and I'm wondering if I'm allowed to transfer over my stats since my old account is perm banned on pe2k. =P I apologize if there's a thread stating if I can or cannot, but I didn't see it. =P

Yes you should be able to as long as you just copy and paste it exactly and post it in this username. There should be no probs with that :cool:

Tamer San
03-02-2005, 05:29 PM
Errr...wlecome back I guess ^^

bronislav84
03-02-2005, 06:45 PM
I object to this. You disrespected me and I believe you should stay banned. :rolleyes:

But that's just my opinion. It's not like it's gonna matter in the long run. *sigh*

Tamer San
03-02-2005, 06:53 PM
Forgivness is one of the many steps you climb for friendship Bron, and friendship is all we seek in the URPG. Who cares for the battles or the stories or the money as long as you you have good friends here helping you to continue ^^

bronislav84
03-02-2005, 07:39 PM
Tamer, I have aready explained my reasons. All I'm gonna say is that he disrespected me and after that happens, it's not easy to gain my trust again. So far, he hasn't done anything to remedy this.

It doesn't matter to the URPG, but I personally am not happy he's back.

Tamer San
03-02-2005, 07:54 PM
Well, we have discussed this longly on AIM, but it is useless...VT and Ierder have to apologize soon for the sake of friendship and good *cough* spirit in the URPG we used to have 0=D

/Tamer the saint mode ^^

Solusek Ro
03-03-2005, 11:13 AM
Errr...wlecome back I guess ^^

Shweet I guess. Not sure if you're one of the URPG mod people or what but at this point I'm tired of waiting for their answer. =P

And bron, I won't bug you....much. :wink:

Tamer San
03-04-2005, 09:43 AM
URPG doesn't have mods, they have Officials having Moderating Abilities over the URPG boards. And I am not a mod, I am a Co-"mod" but we must wait for Jack to answer this and lock it ^^

Jack of Clovers
03-05-2005, 10:26 PM
you guys did a fine job helping. i don't need to reply to every thread :tongue:
welcome back Ierdar.

*doesn't lock because he doesn't want to*
:sleepy:

~Jack~

Tamer San
03-05-2005, 10:31 PM
*Locks instead...but forgot not having mod powers* XD

Matthew
03-06-2005, 09:31 AM
I object to this. You disrespected me and I believe you should stay banned. :rolleyes:

But that's just my opinion. It's not like it's gonna matter in the long run. *sigh*

Just cause he dissrespected you doesn't mean he doesn't deserve to come back... it's not fair to him, or the URPG. We need the memebers.

Looks like he has returned... so,

welcome back Ierdar! :hungry:

JohtoTrainer
03-06-2005, 10:35 AM
Many people people disrespect people, that doesn't mean they should be banned.

People even disrespect mods and don't even get banned, they should but they don't. :ermm:

Solusek Ro
03-07-2005, 11:07 AM
Just cause he dissrespected you doesn't mean he doesn't deserve to come back... it's not fair to him, or the URPG. We need the memebers.

Looks like he has returned... so,

welcome back Ierdar! :hungry:

And I didn't disrespect him in the URPG anyways. :rolleyes: And thanks guys for welcomeing me back. =)

And thanks Jack, I'll lock it with my super gnome powers! WATCH AS THE PURPLE HIPPO LOCKS! *lockified*

Tamer San
03-09-2005, 08:36 PM
Jack, lock this...Ierdar is banned once again!!! :tongue:

*coughHappy now Bron?cough* :wink:

Jack of Clovers
03-10-2005, 07:55 AM
banned? i heard someone else too. hmmm. i wonder why. :confused:

*locks but only because Tamer says so :tongue: *

~Jack~