PDA

View Full Version : Anyone TPPC

Monkey Boy
09-16-2007, 01:27 PM
Anyone go on TPCCRPG?

http://www.tppcrpg.net/ ITS AWSOME! TRY IT:happy::happy: Like pokemon crater BUT BETTER Sorry No sinnoh but whatever you can buy pokemon sell pokemon trade Get Mewtwo Before you beat the eleite 4 of kanto jhoto and hoeen even battle ash jessie james Gary Oak! you dont have to battle a pokemon to capture it all TMs/HMs always work and best of all ALL TMs/HMs ARE FREE!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::happy::happy: Pokemon even hold items theres a fishing compation safari zone cathing compation you can change your starter!:smile::happy: Im trying to get a pikachu still:sad: The only starters are Baulbasaur squirtle and CHARMANDER:happy: JOIN FREE

Kickme93
09-16-2007, 02:29 PM
ive played this before i found it really good, and before some people ask and start creating topics and forums asking

there are cheats for this game if you want em please send a pm.

Pikablu Pie
09-16-2007, 05:07 PM
I used to play, but it won't let me make an account anymore. :dazed: I honestly don't care, Crater is more enjoyable.

Focal
09-16-2007, 05:36 PM
ive played this before i found it really good, and before some people ask and start creating topics and forums asking

there are cheats for this game here is the link

*removed*

I Dont Want To See Any Topics Asking

Enjoy

Just because you don't want anyone asking, that doesn't make it right to distribute cheats. Cheating isn't a good thing you know.

Kickme93
09-17-2007, 06:45 AM
Just because you don't want anyone asking, that doesn't make it right to distribute cheats. Cheating isn't a good thing you know.
i know, ill remove the link for ya that make you feel better?