PDA

View Full Version : making custom avatars

flaming_roo
09-17-2007, 08:52 AM
ok just to clear things up 1: i don't have a fancy $600 program i just use paint 2: i don't draw pictures i edit them. so if you're ok with the conditions above tell me what pokemon you would like and what colours. p.s they take a long time to make but i may be able to find some time with some influence *wink wink* runescape money will do fine. or you could just buy a premade one off me all i got right now is a 3/4 finished evil mewtwo (50k) and a 1/2 finished golden darkrai (really good action shot) it's 100k

Hakken
09-17-2007, 12:16 PM
No one's gonna "buy" your stuff. You don't actually sell it, you take requests. Anyway, show some examples or something.

Gamakichi
09-17-2007, 07:52 PM
No one in their right mind (or left) would buy your avatars, made in paint, when they can go to a shop or the image request thread and get one made with an actual art program. I'm not hating on paint, I'm just sayin.... Sellin them is a bad idea -_-

Oh and CEG is right about the examples, no one will request without them

Anastasia-R
09-17-2007, 08:03 PM
ok just to clear things up 1: i don't have a fancy $600 program i just use paint 2: i don't draw pictures i edit them. so if you're ok with the conditions above tell me what pokemon you would like and what colours. p.s they take a long time to make but i may be able to find some time with some influence *wink wink* runescape money will do fine. or you could just buy a premade one off me all i got right now is a 3/4 finished evil mewtwo (50k) and a 1/2 finished golden darkrai (really good action shot) it's 100k

Okay since your new...

1.When people make shop we never really give money or such. We use them or just give a thanks.

2.Um...Paint 2? I haven heard of it before. =|

3.Like the guys above said, you need some exapmles and if you dob't know how:

www.Imageshack.us or www.photobucket.com

Tons of people use those alot. Hope it helps man. ^-^

Hakken
09-17-2007, 08:45 PM
No one in their right mind (or left) would buy your avatars, made in paint, when they can go to a shop or the image request thread and get one made with an actual art program. I'm not hating on paint, I'm just sayin.... Sellin them is a bad idea -_-

Oh and CEG is right about the examples, no one will request without them
=P
This is off-topic now, but not a lotta people know me as CEG anymore.

So yeah, If you're wondering, he's reffering to me. >.<

Gamakichi
09-17-2007, 10:21 PM
=P
This is off-topic now, but not a lotta people know me as CEG anymore.

So yeah, If you're wondering, he's reffering to me. >.<
(sorry)

Good examples of shops can be found here. Also, I reccomend you download GIMP. I'm not sure of the website but you will find it using Google. Also, beware of photobucket because you may exceed your bandwidth after you upload so many pics. I dunno about everyone else but imageshack messes up for me because it fails to connect to web server. This may just be problems between imageshack and my ISP but just in case both of those don't work for you, you could try www.tinypic.com It's another imagehosting site. Try to get the program and host some examples. I guess I'll leave you alone now, good luck with the shop!

~strats~