PDA

View Full Version : Feebas's exact location rumor?

wayderz
09-17-2007, 03:40 PM
I know that feebas is in Mt. Coran, and the 4 tiles you can find it on are random and change every day, but I also heard that there is someone you can talk to that gives out a hint to his location...has anyone confirmed this rumor, if so could you please tell me his whereabouts and how to decipher his message?

Edit: I also know that this was the case in ruby and sapphire, please don't think I'm an idiot, I just heard that there was also someone like this in diamond/pearl

Fire Away
09-17-2007, 04:00 PM
I know that feebas is in Mt. Coran, and the 4 tiles you can find it on are random and change every day, but I also heard that there is someone you can talk to that gives out a hint to his location...has anyone confirmed this rumor, if so could you please tell me his whereabouts and how to decipher his message?

Edit: I also know that this was the case in ruby and sapphire, please don't think I'm an idiot, I just heard that there was also someone like this in diamond/pearl

It was not like that in Ruby and Sapphire. You could change the trendy phrase in Dewford town, which would cause the Feebas spaces to shuffle again. In Sinnoh, they change every day. :)

wayderz
09-17-2007, 04:09 PM
Oh I see now ^.^ lol thank you...but thats dissapointing that I will have to spend 5 years tryin to catch it lol

Fire Away
09-17-2007, 04:12 PM
Oh I see now ^.^ lol thank you...but thats dissapointing that I will have to spend 5 years tryin to catch it lol

Yeah, it takes forever, but if you have a Ditto in stock you only have to catch one. Just have patience. I spent a long time looking for mine. :)

wayderz
09-17-2007, 04:20 PM
You can catch it with a good rod right? Cuz I want to catch it at as low a lvl as possible

jabpoké
09-17-2007, 04:22 PM
You can catch it with a good rod right? Cuz I want to catch it at as low a lvl as possible
That's how you do it in R/S/E. I think that's right.

Cool Kid 94
09-17-2007, 04:23 PM
I thought you had to use a Super Rod.

Anyways, you should try fishing 5 times on each spot. That's the best way to find it.

Charizard Michelle
09-17-2007, 04:23 PM
I think you can catch them with all three rods.

Well with Diamond and Pearl you don't really have to catch one anymore. Just go to the GTS and WiFi trade it over there. That how I got my first one and now I have lots more. GTS trade or WiFi trade is the best way to go if you are looking for a Feebas.

Dam the feebas...

wayderz
09-17-2007, 04:24 PM
I thought you had to use a Super Rod.

Anyways, you should try fishing 5 times on each spot. That's the best way to find it.

I've been reading and reading and reading and reading all morning about how to catch it, and about 12 different places said it could be caught with a good rod, it's just not as likely since you get so many magicarp,

Cool Kid 94
09-17-2007, 04:26 PM
Aha, I found it. Over here it says Super Rod: http://www.psypokes.com/dex/psydex/349/location

wayderz
09-17-2007, 04:31 PM
Aha, I found it. Over here it says Super Rod: http://www.psypokes.com/dex/psydex/349/location

^.^ It says different things in a lot of places, but it doesn't matter because I'll just catch a male and female and breed them =]

TY everyone :oops: