PDA

View Full Version : Requesting These Pokemon for trade! Please come!

Kenhansai
09-17-2007, 11:42 PM
Sup, so yeah, first of all, no I do not want to keep pokemon that are traded to me for the specific reason that I don't have fabulous and wonderous pokemon on nthe strongest of all possible levels, nope, only level 30's...anywho that's besides the point, I'm questing these pokemon to hold for a little while only so I can add them to my pokedex and do some wi-fi trading for one to actually keep, yeah so, this is what I request...

If you just want to get rid of one, or just breeded one of the pokemon on the list unwanted being an eevee, then please attactch anyone of the stones to it and I'll repay you someday.

Anorith
Eevee
Kabuto
Omanyte
Torchic
Squirtle
Charmander
Fineon/Lumineon
Mareep/Flaafy

Those with / can be one or the other, and like I said I don't plan to keep them for good and take them for good, I'm not a looser like that, believe me:neutral:

Besides you could cancel the trades anyway by swiftly turning the game off if I'm not correct, either way the pokemon I'm using are one's my sister and I worked hard to train, I'd be in deep trouble if I gave away the one's we're working for for horribly stronger ones.

Also if you want to evolve a trade only pokemon I'll cooperate and trade back.

And if you bread any of these pokemon and they are level one and you don't mind taking a small loss, I'm cool with that too, anyone who helps out I'll repay them someday through the game, anywho that's all.

I'll also give you my code if anyone is up to it.

Kenhansai
09-17-2007, 11:45 PM
Anybody?

Kenhansai
09-17-2007, 11:46 PM
I'll be waiting.