PDA

View Full Version : ~Geoffrey's Shop~ Pokemon Day Special! See inside...

Professor Geoffrey
09-19-2007, 01:09 AM
READ POLICIES ON 2ND POST. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/8416/introductionvn0.png

Hello, and welcome to my trade thread. I try my best to put up as much as I can trade. My last few trading shops have not been so good, and I hope this one will have at least a slightly longer life than the others. I do not offer shinies here, sorry. I do offer some other great things, though. Enjoy my shop, and offer away!

This is one of many Breed and Trade shops I own. I want this one to last!!! This is the same through all the shops I own.. I need to do something different... New dividers will be coming shortly.

ANNOUNCEMENTS:

9/26 This is the first announcement. My Pokemon Day stuff has been put up, specifying details about what I'm doing for Pokemon Day. Also, I am starting Pokemon of the Week! This Pokemon of the week thing will be put up later... So, more details will be put up soon. I also will have Pokemon of the Holiday. The next holiday coming up (that is popular for something other than school's out and historical meaning) is Halloween, so the Pokemon of the Holiday should be something scary. Then, Thanksgiving, and Torchic will be the Pokemon there. Then, Charmander for Haunakah (please correct me if I have wrong spelling, I do not celebrate it.), Delibird and Pikachu for Chiristmas, Chimcahr for Kwanza (once again, correct if wrong), Rotom and Spheal for New Year's Eve, Bulbasaur and Squirtle for New Years Day, ect.

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/6581/rulesof6.png

1. No spamming or flaming.

2. NO silly offers.

3. ALL Pokemon I have to offer are legit, so don't ask!

4. First come, first serve (some exceptions).

5. Do NOT make any offers if the waiting list is full.

6. Try not to ask for specific natures. If you do want a specific nature, PM me. I may not have it, nd it should take three days maximum to get one with that gender, unless the game hates me.

7. I am strict, and I will enforce ALL of these rules. Sorry, Charlie!

8. DO NOT ask for IV/EV stuff for ANYTHING. That feature may come soon, but not now!!!

http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/5015/breedsqr0.png

(NOTE: All Pokemon here will not be given untill they are hatched. All shiny Pokemon will not be recieved. Requests for training may be given.)

Trapinch
Togepi
Beldum
Torchic
Lapras
Pichu (Normal)
Pichu (Volt Tacke)
Relicanth
Wailmer
Ghastly
Roselia
Murkrow (Diamond Exclusive)
Bellsprout
Poliwag
Sunkern
Nidoran (Male)
Lickitung
Bonsly
Sudowoodo
Chinchou
Staryu (Ask if you can get a Water Stone for Evolution to be attached...)
Natu
Nincada
Zubat
Slakoth
Miltank
Ralts
Remoraid
Smoochum

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/8880/tradejn0.png
(NOTE: I do not have much here)

Lv. 100
(NOTE: I will NOT be giving these Pokemon away easily.)

Rayquaza
Salamence
Tyranitar
Dragonite
Mewtwo
Shiny Lapras (SPECIAL: These are cloned! Three available only for this shop! Good offers, people! Events, EV Trained, and Shinies only!)

Legendary (all untouched)

Regice
Regirock
Registeel
Uxie
Azelf
Mesprit

ALL UNOWN

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/1065/itemsrd2.png

Amulet Coin
Mystic Water
Razor Fang
Reaper Cloth
Grip Claw
Miracle Seed
Destiny Knot
Razor Claw
Heart Scale
Luck Incense
Hard Stone
Magnet
Mind Plate
Icicle Plate
Fist Plate
Meadow PLate
Draco Plate
Thunderstone
Oval Stone
Sun Stone
Fire Stone
Life Orb
Charcoal
Quick Powder
Old Gateau
PP Up
TM 57 (Charge Beam)
Exp. Share

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/3323/eggsvn9.png

What's in the egg??? You don't know? Sometimes, I don't even know myself!!! These FREE eggs are given to people who have people in certain numbers that I will select randomly. There are five certain post numbers in every 100 Posts that will get a secret egg. The egg could hold anything- from a Bidoof to a Porygon.

The 50th poster gets one of these eggs!

ALSO: Those who post a comment in my fanfic Delphi's Tale that consists of five words or more get a free egg upon request. No more than one will be given to each person!

http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/6771/pokemondayxr3.png

I have Pokemon Day stuff, too. But, you have to order them here, starting today! I need to know how many Pokemon I need to breed.

I will be breeding special Sassy-Natured Lapras with Geffrey OT. You can offer anything you'd like, but the ones with the best offers will get a PE2K OT Piplup, PE2K OT Chimchar, PE2K OT Turtwig, or, if you have the best offer, you will get a PE2K Psyduck, special, since Ryan's favorite Pokemon is a Psyduck. They are slightly touched and Lv.5.

WANTS:

Shinies
EV trained Pokemon
Event Pokemon (Any will suffice!)
SEMI-LEGIT Shaymin (Severely needed)
Lv.100 Pokemon
Blissey (Any Blissey; I don't care! I'd just like a Blissey! I'm too busy to get one myself)

If you don't have any of these, or have them and do not want to give them up, offer anything you'd like. It cannot be silly! ^^

COMING SOON:

-Bred Mudkip

(NOTE: I cannot clone, but I ask only one person to clone my Pokemon, and her name is figmented imagination. FI, if you are reading this, and it seems too much, it will not be all at once!)

Professor Geoffrey
09-19-2007, 01:10 AM
Waiting List:

1. djangocat1 - Bred Pichu (VT) and Chinchou for Sealeo
2. PRIMEHUNTER06 - *Lapras, ??? Egg, and Lv.100 Seviper for *Lucario and *Mudkip
3. Light Manaphy - Bred Relicanth for Egg Move Mantyke
4. Itachifire - Bred Kangaskhan and ??? Egg for Pinser
5. PENDING - figmented imagination - Wants Spoink w/ Metronome - Might be given for free

Pokemon Day Roster:

1. PENDING (Asking if legit) - Tayyab - PE2K Chimchar, Mystery Egg or Volt Tackle Pichu, and Lv.100 Shiny Lapras (Trading EV'd Shiny Lucario)

---------------------------

Breeding Policy: I keep all bred Shinies! Breeding will take one day or less. If you want a specific nature, ask for it, and I'll tell you if I can get it, or how long it may take. I am not responisble if you loose the Pokemon I give you if you have a hacked game, somebody stole it, ect, but can get another depending on what it is (and the situation) for half-off.

Refund and Hacked Pokemon Policy: I can also change my mind. If I want a refund, give it back or you will be blacklisted. Also, if my game acts funny after the trade, for whatever reason., I will ask for a refund, as it may be hacked, even if you say it isn't. I do not take hacked Pokemon, but will take Semi-Legit Pokemon, depending on what it is, and as long as it will not harm my game. I only give refunds only if you have a reason. "I don't like the trade anymore." That doesn't cut it. You have to have a real reason. "I want a refund because it doesn't have good stats." Now that is a real reason. Give reasons, not excuses.

Shiny Policy: All the shinies I give are cloned, no matter what, unless I want to trade ASAP. I also do not have very many shinies.

IV/EV Policy: Once in a Blue Moon, EV'd or IV Pokemon come to this shop. Very rarely. Do not ask if I do not have them. If you ask three times, you might be blacklisted, but I haven't really thought about it.

Don't even think of blacklisting me because I won't give you back your Pokemon. By trading you agree to ALL policies. You have been warned.

djangocat1
09-19-2007, 01:16 AM
If I could please have a chinchou egg or a VT pichu egg. I can offer a modest untouched sealeo for one. Sealeo is legit.

PRIMEHUNTER06
09-19-2007, 01:18 AM
I have a:

- Shiny Lucario Lv: 71 Ev'ed in attack and holds power bracer
- Shiny Mudkip
- Shiny Tyranitar Lv: 100

I am interested in your shiny Lapras.

Professor Geoffrey
09-19-2007, 01:24 AM
I have a:

- Shiny Lucario Lv: 71 Ev'ed in attack and holds power bracer
- Shiny Mudkip
- Shiny Tyranitar Lv: 100

I am interested in your shiny Lapras.

Humana, humana, humana, humana- *Continues for Several hours*

If I can get the Shiny Lucario and the Shiny Mudkip together, I will also give you a mystery egg and a Lv.100 Seviper. I cannot do Wi-Fi right now, though. *Added to list as pending*

If I could please have a chinchou egg or a VT pichu egg. I can offer a modest untouched sealeo for one. Sealeo is legit.

Ooh- I like Sealeo... Ok, give me a day to breed them. That's the average time I need to breed Pokemon. Also, I have to hatch them, make sure they aren't Shiny. If they are Shiny, you're going to have to wait another day. It's my policy to keep all Shiny hatchlings. *Added to list*

PRIMEHUNTER06
09-19-2007, 01:27 AM
Humana, humana, humana, humana- *Continues for Several hours*

If I can get the Shiny Lucario and the Shiny Mudkip together, I will also give you a mystery egg and a Lv.100 Seviper. I cannot do Wi-Fi right now, though. *Added to list as pending*

Ooh- I like Sealeo... Ok, give me a day to breed them. That's the average time I need to breed Pokemon. Also, I have to hatch them, make sure they aren't Shiny. If they are Shiny, you're going to have to wait another day. It's my policy to keep all Shiny hatchlings. *Added to list*

Ok I have to go anyways so we can trade maybe tomm. I may be busy though so how does Thursday sound?

What times are you on? (I am in the Eastern Time zone)

Light Manaphy
09-19-2007, 01:30 AM
Hey Hey Hey Geoffery! Long time no see!

Listen, I need a Relicanth for my dex, so I can offer you one of these two things since you might like them. :happy:

Mantyke
Male or Female
Lv 1
- Tackle
- Bubble
- Rock Slide (Egg Move)

Mudkip
Male or Female
Lv 1
- Growl
- Hail
- Ice Ball
- Rest

I know you like water and ice types, so I thought one of these might spark your interest for a Relicanth. I have others, so if you want something different, ask away!

Professor Geoffrey
09-19-2007, 01:30 AM
Ok I have to go anyways so we can trade maybe tomm. I may be busy though so how does Thursday sound?

What times are you on? (I am in the Eastern Time zone)

So am I. Thursday is OK, I guess. I should be on at around 5:00 P.M.-9:00 P.M.

So, the deal is OK? I'll take you off pending and put you as a normal request.

@LM: Ooh.. Tempting... I have to go now... But please, post more water and ice types yo umay have, but so far, I like the Mantyke!

PRIMEHUNTER06
09-19-2007, 01:33 AM
So am I. Thursday is OK, I guess. I should be on at around 5:00 P.M.-9:00 P.M.

So, the deal is OK? I'll take you off pending and put you as a normal request.

@LM: Ooh.. Tempting... I have to go now... But please, post more water and ice types yo umay have, but so far, I like the Mantyke!

Yep, Yep, Yep

Dealio!!

See ya then,

~PRIMEHUNTER06

Itachifire
09-19-2007, 02:37 AM
wow you have a lot of pokemon i need but since i don't have much, off the top of my head would u like a pinsir for a kang?

Professor Geoffrey
09-20-2007, 01:11 AM
wow you have a lot of pokemon i need but since i don't have much, off the top of my head would u like a pinsir for a kang?

Sure. Hold on, let me add you to my waiting list.

Plus, you get that Mystery Egg for commenting on my fanfic!!!

Stubby Boardman
09-20-2007, 01:22 AM
do u have any a jolly starly with good 31 ivs in atk and spd and a timid uknown with good hiddon power. pleaase pm me with the info

Professor Geoffrey
09-21-2007, 08:52 PM
NO! I said that I don't have IV's/EV's! Read the first post!

ALSO: There are only two Shiny Lv.100 Lapras left, one is to be traded soon. Get them while they're shiny!

Itachifire
09-22-2007, 06:14 AM
Are you going to be on saturday?

Yen
09-22-2007, 06:17 AM
Jeffy! Haii. :]]

Can I get a Spoink and perhaps a Metronome for my Pearl?

But tomorrow. I'm hecka tired. :sleepy:

Professor Geoffrey
09-22-2007, 04:24 PM

Hehehe. Please don't call me Jeffy, Jeff, Geoff, or anything related. I really hate it... :oops:

Sure. What would you like to give?

Are you going to be on saturday?

Well, I'm on now!

footynutdyl
09-22-2007, 04:26 PM
Do you have any good nature and good ivd pokes.

Professor Geoffrey
09-22-2007, 04:44 PM
Do you have any good nature and good ivd pokes.

I have no IV'd Pokemon. *One Strike*

But, is a Ditto with a Relaxed nature good? I heard it is.

Itachifire
09-22-2007, 07:10 PM
when are u going to be on today?

Yen
09-22-2007, 07:17 PM
Hehehe. Please don't call me Jeffy, Jeff, Geoff, or anything related. I really hate it... :oops:

Sure. What would you like to give?

Well, I'm on now!
Sorry about that. xD It was just so very tempting. >.>

I'll have to think about what to offer. xD

Professor Geoffrey
09-23-2007, 01:45 AM
Sorry about that. xD It was just so very tempting. >.>

I'll have to think about what to offer. xD

Take your time. Also, if you haven't seen the first post "COMING SOON" section, I'm going to need... uh... A few Pokemon cloned...

Actually, I'll give you the Spoink with Metronome for free if you agree to clone a couple of the Pokemon under "COMING SOON". The main Pokemon I need cloned is the Lv.100 Shiny Ev'd Porygon-Z.

Golden-Silver
09-23-2007, 01:59 AM
chimchar for totodile or bulbasaur

fearow23
09-23-2007, 02:32 AM
I'll trade a shiny aipom for your shiny lapras.

Professor Geoffrey
09-23-2007, 04:01 AM
I'll trade a shiny aipom for your shiny lapras.
Deal. My FC is in my signature. Please tell me, if you live in the US, what time zone you live in. If you do not live in the US, please state what country, and maybe we can set up a time. Also, you get a mystery egg for free!

chimchar for totodile or bulbasaur

Sorry, I already have a Chimchar.

Yen
09-23-2007, 04:40 AM
Take your time. Also, if you haven't seen the first post "COMING SOON" section, I'm going to need... uh... A few Pokemon cloned...

Actually, I'll give you the Spoink with Metronome for free if you agree to clone a couple of the Pokemon under "COMING SOON". The main Pokemon I need cloned is the Lv.100 Shiny Ev'd Porygon-Z.
I most likely haven't. xD I'm going to go check that out right now. ;D

and I can clone for you. ^^ But the free Metronome and Spoink really isn't necessary. :3

EDIT: I feel so special. x33

I counted 32 Pokemon that need to be cloned? I can do six tonight, and the other.. umm.. 26 tomorrow? It's almost midnight where I live. x)

Golden-Silver
09-23-2007, 04:50 AM
could we trade chimchar for turtwig

rufiorox1
09-23-2007, 05:31 AM

i got a blissey wat can i get for it

Professor Geoffrey
09-24-2007, 11:12 PM
I most likely haven't. xD I'm going to go check that out right now. ;D

and I can clone for you. ^^ But the free Metronome and Spoink really isn't necessary. :3

EDIT: I feel so special. x33

I counted 32 Pokemon that need to be cloned? I can do six tonight, and the other.. umm.. 26 tomorrow? It's almost midnight where I live. x)

No, I only need you to do the shinies (and a few others)... I have to update the list for a sec...

Oh, and I want you to have them. It's OK. ^^

EDIT: I updated the list, and I only want you to do the Events, Shinies, and certain Legendaries. And, you live in the Central Time Zone? I could tell, because it was forty minutes past midnight here in the Eastern Time Zone.

I don't get to stay up late... I have to go to bed at 9:00 P.M. on school nights... And it's Monday. :knockout:

could we trade chimchar for turtwig

No.

i got a blissey wat can i get for it

Uh... I guess you can have any legendary that is UT, or Lv.50 or lower... But, I need to update that list, like, now.

Just Leo
09-25-2007, 12:52 AM
I have a Semi-Legit Shayman. :] If I spelt that right, anyway, I need a SHiny Eevee, so I can wait or you can trade with someone else for a Shayman. :] Its fine by me.

Professor Geoffrey
09-27-2007, 08:26 PM
I have a Semi-Legit Shayman. :] If I spelt that right, anyway, I need a SHiny Eevee, so I can wait or you can trade with someone else for a Shayman. :] Its fine by me.

I can trade for it, but I need it to be cloned first, and my cloner isn't here presently. If you can wait anywhere from a couple of hours to a couple of days, that would be excellent.

NEW: Pokemon Day stuff!!! I hope you guys reserve things right away!

Just Leo
09-27-2007, 08:44 PM
I'll want to resever something! ^^

And sorry, but I traded my Shaymin already. Sorry.

TayyabX
09-27-2007, 10:47 PM
Oooh Pokemon Day...

Well...
I offer...

A Shiny EV Trained Lucario =P

For PE2K Chimchar if I win it! xD

Professor Geoffrey
09-28-2007, 08:32 PM
Oooh Pokemon Day...

Well...
I offer...

A Shiny EV Trained Lucario =P

For PE2K Chimchar if I win it! xD

You're giving a Shiny EV Trained Lucario? If it's legit, you win the Chimchar hands-down. If it's not legit, it's worth nothing to me. And, if it is legit, since it's not much of a fair trade, I'll give you Lv.100 Shiny (Legit, cloned) for free.

Also, do you want a Sassy Lapras? I hear that's the best nature to get them. Also, all those who trade me shinies get a free Pichu with Volt Tackle or a mystery egg...

TayyabX
09-28-2007, 09:02 PM
You're giving a Shiny EV Trained Lucario? If it's legit, you win the Chimchar hands-down. If it's not legit, it's worth nothing to me. And, if it is legit, since it's not much of a fair trade, I'll give you Lv.100 Shiny (Legit, cloned) for free.

Also, do you want a Sassy Lapras? I hear that's the best nature to get them. Also, all those who trade me shinies get a free Pichu with Volt Tackle or a mystery egg...

Yeah it's legit, and sure.

Sassy? Hmmm I think so...?

I can't trade today... my Wi-Fi stopped working! and on Pokemon Day! D=

Professor Geoffrey
09-29-2007, 02:46 AM
Yeah it's legit, and sure.

Sassy? Hmmm I think so...?

I can't trade today... my Wi-Fi stopped working! and on Pokemon Day! D=

The horror! Well, I couldn't trade today because I had to go to a football game to play in a band. It was kind of fun. But it was only on touchdowns, downs, and when we marched.

Well, let me know when's a good time. It's like I'm handing out Shiny Lv.100 Lapras like candy. It's crazy, I only have five or so left, and I'm trading three or four, I forget which.