PDA

View Full Version : Ravager, llr2ll, Shell Shocker....

Shade
09-19-2007, 04:25 AM
Whoever, whatever you want to call me, I don't care. Everyone has looked down on me ever since I joined pe2k.

I tried to make friends with EB, they wouldn't lieten. i try toi make a clan, it succeeds and mere jealousy takes hold and tried to disband us. Don't deny it EB.

MAny accepted my apology, thank you all especially you The Jr Trainer.

I have decided to either disband our clan, keep it continue on, or leave pe2k altogether.

I need to kno what everyone thinks. Should I:

Leave Pe2k.
Stay?

Some3 certain people have pressured me into this, probably there goal, and I congrats them.

This has been one great time in pe2k, I will based my decision off of your votes, thoughts.

I would appreciate:

1. Thoguhts, criticism.

2. Advice for me, if you want me to stay.

3. Comments?

Please make your statements meaningful whther good or bad for me. A paragraph would help, tell em when we first met, comments or criticism. Thanks.

If I am mass-chosen to leave, I would liek to thank:

bigboy (for the takers) Your an awesome guy

T r i p lex, your my best friend.

Lights Out, your cool too.

ronjocox, cookies you are funny guys, lol!

dragonitemaster, for helping me create my clan.

all my clan members: you rock.

Ace: I'm sill sorry

FPM: your a good banner maker

All of you, thank you, and you NEo thanks again.

So, now your replies?

NinjaDuelist
09-19-2007, 05:13 AM
Ouch, I'm not on the list? I don't know exactly what happened in the last 8 hours I was gone from work, but if you are asking if you should leave Pe2k, I would like to say that I would prefer if you stay here. Not only do we get along nicely, but you do keep things lively around here.

I would have more to say, but I just got done from an exhausting shift, and I'm about to hit the hay. So, until next time...

-ND

Lights Out
09-19-2007, 05:25 AM
So I dont really know what happened before I joined and I really dont care . But, for the time that I have been here it seems that everything has been going great. I'd like to thank you for letting me into the clan in the first place, and I would not like the clan to end. I mean i just got here! All right anyways we are The Titans and we need to stick together! So, i'm basically saying that you need to stay.

Elitefrenzy
09-19-2007, 06:05 AM
I know you as R2. You do remember me right?
If you want to stay (I recommend) please do.
Just don't try making multiple accounts!
So please R2, just stay!