PDA

View Full Version : Team Element

FinalThunder
03-05-2005, 02:37 AM
Hello everybody TE or Team Element is pokemon team made with fire, water, wind, water, lighting, and ground pokemon. NETBATTLING IS THE MAIN POINT OF THIS TEAM. This is a non-war team unless Netbattling is part of Team Wars.

When people join they can chose any open rank they want but once we begin NB then your ranks will chance due to growing power of a trainer. Your pokemon will consit of the types mentioned above and 1 must have normal type(I will alow ice types for subsitutes). You can have you pokemon been that type like a Tryanitar which was a ground type before. You can equip any items you want also NO UBERS . Everybody at starting point is Admin and what you do will increase your rank or decrease. When I will upgrade you fast as possible so if your post count says Elite trainer you will probably get bumped up.

================================================== ========
Ranks:
Pokemon Master: Fixed position me and (OPEN)
Pokemon Champion: (OPEN) (OPEN) (OPEN)
Pokemon Elite 4 :(OPEN)(OPEN)(OPEN)(OPEN)
Pokemon Gymleaders:(8)
Elite Trainers:(5)
Guru:(5)
Admin:(7)
Grunt:(10)
Rookie:(Unlimited)

If your post rating is Elite Trainer you can chose up to Champion. If you upgrade from Rookie trainer to Master Trainer in your post count you will be upgraded if there is room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The form
Name:
Position:
Artist:
Pokemon:
6(HAS to be normal type)

Any Questions? AIM me or post here.

FinalThunder
03-09-2005, 10:57 PM