PDA

View Full Version : [DT] Body and Soul

Dog of Hellsing
09-19-2007, 05:02 PM
The RP is here (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1721018#post1721018).

Here be teh Discussion thread! The "t" the in the title comes from "thread" in case you were wondering. ^^

Anyways, talk about the RP, ask questions, share ideas, go over major OOC, and other lovely things here. Hopefully everyone will enjoy this RP ^^.

Neo Emolga
09-19-2007, 11:01 PM
I'd have to say, nice job on the RP idea. Sounds like PMD reversed but with a lot of extras as well.

Honestly, I think you make RPs way better than I do.

Dog of Hellsing
09-19-2007, 11:13 PM
I'd have to say, nice job on the RP idea. Sounds like PMD reversed but with a lot of extras as well.

Honestly, I think you make RPs way better than I do.

;_; OMFG You have no idea how much that means to me, coming from you, the GodKing of awesome RPs. *Huggles.* I LOVES YOU!

I'm glad you like it though. This idea's been stewing in my head for a while lol.

Comexback
09-19-2007, 11:38 PM
I definitely agree with Neo. =3 This is one of the most unique ideas I've come across. I'm glad that Nakkura's a part of it, too. xP Anyway, I just posted, and I have to say -

I'm awesome!

- that Nakkura is too arrogant for his own damn good. xX

~ Kaze ~
and
~ Nakkura ~

Dog of Hellsing
09-20-2007, 03:57 PM
Thanks Kaze, I'm glad everyone likes this idea, Man, do you know how surprised I was when sign-ups were filled after less than 48 hours? I was like :eek: lol.

So yeah, even though we all start here, you guys can have your char leave the building before you meet with everyone else. Just don't go TOO far, so it doesn't take us twenty pages to catch up with you.

And wow, Nakkie is being so mean to himself >>. He's shoving his body all over the place and stuff. The humanity! Or Pokemonity! Or whatever lol. Man he'll be an interesting addition to the group lol.

Man, I can't wait until we get a couple pages into this. I want to bring in something that'll increase the creepiness factor ^^. And I can't wait to being in the stalkers that are following us and crap lol. Which reminds me, if you guys want a minor scientist character when the stalkerz (XD) are brought in, that's cool.

*Dances.* We shall make this an awesomeness RP of greatness! Heh, I could just imagine this plot, with some additions and growth, of course, being used for a War RP. I should work on that idea >>...

Comexback
09-21-2007, 09:49 PM
Eeps! I'm here mostly to say that I won't be on today or tomorrow - due to being first at my dad's house and then two band performances. So, I get to work my butt off, but on Sunday I'll have a day of relaxation. I'll be sure to get on and post whenever I can. ^^'

And yes, Nakkie is always an interesting addition. Wonder what'll happen to him this round.

~ Kaze ~

Draconic_Espeon
09-21-2007, 10:10 PM
Just so everyone knows... I'll be leaving later tonight and will come back Sunday. Feel free to bunny my character some if you need to, just don't be outrageous with him. I'll catch up Sunday.

Also, next weekend is going to be iffy as to whether or not I'm on. I don't know for sure if I'll be leaving for the weekend, but I won't be on Friday. It's our school's Homecoming, which means I have to march in the parade and go to the game and play at half time there. Plus, Sophmores like me have to work at a fundraising event on Friday right between the game and the parade. >> So just warning everyone...

Dog of Hellsing
09-21-2007, 10:51 PM
^^ That's alright guys, real life before internet life. We'll just assume (for now) that Nakkie is wondering around outside, unsure of what to do or where to go next, and that Ashi is following Aisha and the others. Sound good?

Draconic_Espeon
09-21-2007, 11:15 PM
^^ That's alright guys, real life before internet life. We'll just assume (for now) that Nakkie is wondering around outside, unsure of what to do or where to go next, and that Ashi is following Aisha and the others. Sound good?

Sure, sounds good to me. ^^