PDA

View Full Version : Team Shellshocker

=+=shellshocker=+=
03-06-2005, 02:41 PM
TALK ABOUT BLASTOISE/ARTICUNO AND MANY MORE MIGHTY POKEMON LIKE MOLTRES/ZAPDOS/HO-OH/LUGIA/MEW/MEWTWO/CHARIZARD/VENASAUR/ENTEI AND MORE!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

JohtoTrainer
03-06-2005, 02:45 PM
Ok, first of all, don't type in all capital letters. Or capitol letters whatever.

Second, your team has to serve a purpose, and be organized. Read the rules on this board.

Welcome to the Mixed Groups/Clubs Section!

Description

Here, you can start a Pokémon or non-Pokémon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua, your group can be whatever you want — non-Pokémon related also! Organize and talk about your group/club here!

Rules

All of the normal forum rules apply here. That means:

Please keep in mind that groups without a purpose will be closed down. (Dedicating an entire club to a single Pokémon isn't a good idea.) You are free to chat with other members in your club, but don't turn it into a chit-chat thread; it is reccommended to back up your club's foundation with engagements, such as member activites or special events.

Also, in your thread's first post, you must state whether your club is:
A War Team
A Non-War Team
or
Decision Pending

shellshocker
04-11-2007, 03:07 PM
i would love to join i have been fascinated with pokemon since i was 2:happy:

Neo Emolga
04-11-2007, 03:33 PM
i would love to join i have been fascinated with pokemon since i was 2:happy:

This thread is over a year old. If the last post is over a month old, please don't revive it.