PDA

View Full Version : Free Charmanders

goombaghost
09-22-2007, 04:51 PM
I currently have over a full box of charmanders, and before i release them all, i'm just checking if any one wants any. Just give me a starly or something i can just get rid of. I also have a few extra squirtles and if you want any starter besides chickorita or chimchar, i can breed them.
If nature matters i think i might have every kind for charmander

Togeking
09-22-2007, 04:53 PM
I currently have over a full box of charmanders, and before i release them all, i'm just checking if any one wants any. Just give me a starly or something i can just get rid of. I also have a few extra squirtles and if you want any starter besides chickorita or chimchar, i can breed them.
If nature matters i think i might have every kind for charmander
What your highest level Charmander? You have a Torchic or Mudkip?

Duo
09-22-2007, 05:00 PM
I'll take one. Adamant if you have one, or Brave. Any one that raises Attack. Also, do they have Egg moves?

Professor Geoffrey
09-22-2007, 05:18 PM
Same thing as Duo. And, if you do have only one Adamant/Brave Charmander, you can breed Pokemon with the same nature if you give the Pokemon with the desired nature an everstone.

Kickme93
09-22-2007, 05:21 PM
Same thing as Duo. And, if you do have only one Adamant/Brave Charmander, you can breed Pokemon with the same nature if you give the Pokemon with the desired nature an everstone.
can i have a squirtle bulbasour and charmander ill trade you some of my high levels for them

ill trade you my gyarados
my staraptor
and my luxray

for them

name: andy
freind code: 1547-2860-7537

XxMarionettexX
09-22-2007, 07:03 PM
I would like one if possible
A Charmander and Squirtle if you could ^^

My friend code is 2535-1397-2409 and my name is Sarah ^^

goombaghost
09-22-2007, 07:33 PM
What your highest level Charmander? You have a Torchic or Mudkip?

My highest level Charmander is 39, daycared from level one. I have a torchic and a mudkip (I have to breed them first)

I'll take one. Adamant if you have one, or Brave. Any one that raises Attack. Also, do they have Egg moves?
I have couple adamants and braves. Some have growl, metal claw, flamethrower, and secret power, others have Growl smokescreen, dragon rage, and scary face. Do you want adamant or brave?

I can give you an adamant or brave. Which one do you prefer?

can i have one? ill trade you starly saying that you said
Does nature matter to you?

I would like one if possible
A Charmander and Squirtle if you could ^^

My friend code is 2535-1397-2409 and my name is Sarah ^^

No problem. My code is in my sig

goombaghost
09-22-2007, 07:33 PM
can i have a squirtle bulbasour and charmander ill trade you some of my high levels for them

ill trade you my gyarados
my staraptor
and my luxray

for them

name: andy
freind code: 1547-2860-7537

I'll just take a gyrados for all three

XxMarionettexX
09-22-2007, 07:39 PM
Thank you ^^
Ill go log in now.
If you have any other pokemon you wish to get rid of I am also looking for a togepi ^^