PDA

View Full Version : [Comic]Jay's Adventures

Jay-B
09-22-2007, 08:50 PM
Hey Im New to Comics And Stuff Im Not even Sure If these are good But Here It Goes

-Story-
Jay Becomes a Ranger and Defeats Shadow Lugia with the Help of Friends

-Rules-
-Dont spam At My Comic
-I will Kill Off people But Dont Moan!
-Please dont Moan If theres No Spots Left!
-Have Fun And dont flame!

-Form-
Name In Comic:
Pokemon:
Sprites(Supply!):
Personaltiy:
Other:

-Issue's-
Issue 1 (http://i19.tinypic.com/6bw6hc5.png)
Issue 2 (http://i9.tinypic.com/5ywxw61.png)
Hope Its Good Please Join!

Jay-B
09-22-2007, 08:51 PM
Reserved For Credits Ect.

Lady Of The Lake
09-22-2007, 09:00 PM
its not smart to use ranger and kanto sprites

Jay-B
09-22-2007, 09:02 PM
Dude....Or Dudet I Dont really Care They Blend In with Hoenn Sprites and Like I Said Dont flame Meh Comic

Wow Is it that bad?

Fire Pkmn Master
09-22-2007, 09:30 PM
She didnt flame you. :| And I think she's right. It just looks weird with Kanto sprites mixed with Ranger Sprites. The text boxes needs a bit of work since the words are fallling out of it. Keep working on it ok. :happy:

.::F.P.M::.

Jay-B
09-22-2007, 09:31 PM
But.....Never Mind..Its just I Seen Cam and Pyres Hoenn Journey and No One Said that When he did it,

Fire Pkmn Master
09-22-2007, 09:33 PM
When he did what?

Jay-B
09-22-2007, 09:34 PM
Camds Put Kanto Sprites In The Ranger Base remember ?I Think Someone Called Earth And Vix where In that Comic too.

Fire Pkmn Master
09-22-2007, 10:04 PM
Dont really remember but yea I was Vix. xD
Anyways just keep doing what your doing. Make another issue so I can get a better feel of how it will turn out.:biggrin: The ranger/Kanto mix might work, never know.

Jay-B
09-22-2007, 10:07 PM
Ok But Im Only using It for the Start Thats Why How He Becomes a ranger!
And You Were Vix?
Like Vulpix?Cool

Fire Pkmn Master
09-22-2007, 10:11 PM
Oh ok. Yup thats me. xD
I guess you can say that. I thought of Vix when I was makeing my Kingdom Hearts Guild on another website. More like Organization XIII and I named myself Vix. Vic=Vix.

Jay-B
09-22-2007, 10:12 PM
Cool I wish I Could Think Of a cool Name....Nah Ill just start On issue 2 Cya!

Lady Of The Lake
09-22-2007, 10:30 PM
Camds Put Kanto Sprites In The Ranger Base remember ?I Think Someone Called Earth And Vix where In that Comic too.he did that but when he did it all he used was canto not any ranger sprites

Jay-B
09-22-2007, 10:53 PM
A Few things

Spell Properly!
People Have their Own Style Y'Know!
Not Just copying
Bet You wernt An Expert At this When you Joined!:mad::mad::mad::shhh::naughty:

Wario
09-22-2007, 11:21 PM
Alright, since I spell properly and am one of the top three comic spriters on the site, I guess I meet your criteria to judge you.

Look, these people are only giving you critisism. To make it more realistic, you could use one of the spriter resource's sprites of your character (located here (http://www.spriters-resource.com/nintendo/pokemon/ranger/display.php?file=ranger_npcs5.gif)) in the first issue to make the sprites match.

Your grammar could some work yourself. In the second issue you use something like ",,,,,,," when in fact it should be "...". You also do not need to put things like "(Joe interrupts)" when writing your comic. If something is happening, Show it to the readers. It will make your comic alot more interesting to see the trip to a new region, or how the main character prepares for a battle. This will build suspense, a thing that all comic readers enjoy.

Now, we move onto the affects. They are okay, but could be improved. The spriter's resource has a great sheet of pokemon attacks that would be great for your second issue. You might want to align the faces with the text, and make sure the borders around text are complete. Try to only use the faces when a character is talking, and not half of the body.

The most important part, the plot. You really don't give much of one other than that there is a shadow lugia. You may explain this in future issues, but just be aware to make your plot a bit deeper.

that's my two cents, take or leave it as you wish.

Jay-B
09-22-2007, 11:25 PM
Hm........A Few things I Can Spell But I Cant always Fit it In The Box And Its a Mistake
When the Boxe's Are bad

Also I Dont Mind Crit But If this Keeps Up Im Just gonna let this Die.

Wario
09-22-2007, 11:45 PM
http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee122/nj1337/fakecomic.png

try making your comic like this. It looks a lot nicer, while keeping your original format.

Jay-B
09-23-2007, 08:23 AM
Yeah But If I Use that Sprite it Would look Wierd When he's a kanto sprite .......

EDIT:What Font is that?

And Im Closing this Comic!I Never New It had to Be Like that!

Wario
09-23-2007, 11:27 AM
would you consider staying If I helped ou a bit?

Jay-B
09-23-2007, 11:37 AM
Um...Yes And I have another Comic Will You Tell me If this Is Good?:happy::happy:
Im Thinking Of Making It Into A Comic!

http://i5.tinypic.com/4y7ar1h.png