PDA

View Full Version : Phantom Hourglass

dragonite0943
09-23-2007, 03:45 AM
Is anyone out there gonna try and get TLZ: Phantom Hourglass the day it comes out?

Venusaur456
09-23-2007, 11:48 AM
I'm gonna try too.

MagmarMan
09-23-2007, 12:43 PM
I'll probably try, it looks fun.

jabpoké
09-23-2007, 12:47 PM
It's going to be the greatest Zelda game of all time. I'm definitely going to get it.

TheEvilDookie
09-23-2007, 12:56 PM
I'm not gonna get it at all. the graphics look exactly like wind waker, and while that game was somewhat fun, it didnt last as long as it shouldve

eb90
09-23-2007, 01:08 PM
Nah, not me
I don't like Zelda Games

Stubby Boardman
09-23-2007, 03:10 PM
waiting is the key

TeirusuFX
09-23-2007, 05:18 PM
There's a chair in your way...

I don't even have a DS >:O

If I did, I'm not going to try it AUTOMATICALLY...I'll would try it later, not IMMEIDIATLY

(If I have spelling errors, oh well)

...OMG! WHAT DO YOU DO???

Yggdrasill
09-23-2007, 06:32 PM
I'm going to get it, but I'm not going to have high expectations for it.

No Zelda game can beat Links Awakening in my opinion, and this one definitely isn't going to.

Black Sabbath
09-23-2007, 06:42 PM
Any good game for the Nintendo DS appeals to me, and Zelda seems to always fill my interests. Personally, I liked Wind Waker; the character designs appealed to me.

Comexback
09-23-2007, 06:51 PM
I eventually want to get it...but although I liked Wind Waker, since Phantom Hourglass is for the DS I probably won't enjoy it as much. Whenever I play Zelda, the whole family (or at least my mom and brother) would help each other out. I was the one who'd kill all of the enemies and bosses my mom and brother didn't want to face. My brother and mom would work getting through the dungeons and solving some of the problems. I don't know if we could do all of this on the DS screen. xX

I am getting it, but not the day it comes out. I'm content with waiting for a while.

Jackuar Link
09-23-2007, 07:30 PM
I eventually want to get it...but although I liked Wind Waker, since Phantom Hourglass is for the DS I probably won't enjoy it as much. Whenever I play Zelda, the whole family (or at least my mom and brother) would help each other out. I was the one who'd kill all of the enemies and bosses my mom and brother didn't want to face. My brother and mom would work getting through the dungeons and solving some of the problems. I don't know if we could do all of this on the DS screen. xX

I am getting it, but not the day it comes out. I'm content with waiting for a while.

When is the date it comes out? I can order it from the US either way.