PDA

View Full Version : New clan coming

thunder93
09-23-2007, 05:51 AM
Hello everyone me and dragonitemaster are making a new clan called silver dragons if you are interested pm me and darkmanj and just letting everyone know silver falcons will disband to this clan so just letting you guys. If you were a silver falcons we will see what we can do to get you in thanks everyone!

ziege
09-23-2007, 05:52 AM
Hello everyone me and dragonitemaster are making a new clan called silver dragons if you are interested pm me and darkmanj and just letting everyone know silver falcons will disband to this clan so just letting you guys. If you were a silver falcons we will see what we can do to get you in thanks everyone!

Why would you make a new clan with Dmaster and abandon your other clan in which you worked so hard on?

Shade
09-23-2007, 05:53 AM

If I was wrong about spam before I'm guessing this is some major spam, you use pm's for this.

Mystogan
09-23-2007, 05:53 AM
This thread should be shut down till you make the clan thunder. Sorry if this is spam

dragonitemaster
09-23-2007, 05:55 AM
Why would you make a new clan with Dmaster and abandon your other clan in which you worked so hard on?

his guys are going to come to the clan that i am about to make

Shade
09-23-2007, 05:55 AM
This thread should be shut down till you make the clan thunder. Sorry if this is spam

Thats not spam, your tellign him, what he's doing is spam.

And thunder93, co-admining a clan with dmaster is cursed with bad luck.

Look what happeneed to the Titans!!!

thunder93
09-23-2007, 05:56 AM

If we want to be a top clan contender we need a stronger. You guys were talking about how the clans should combine so we can be strong so this will help us get better

Mystogan
09-23-2007, 05:57 AM
If we want to be a top clan contender we need a stronger. You guys were talking about how the clans should combine so we can be strong so this will help us get better

I agree, it would help but spamming is your ticket to downfall on clans im just telling you that. TRUST ME. again sorry if this is spam

ziege
09-23-2007, 05:57 AM
his guys are going to come to the clan that i am about to make

why would they do that? so you ca have a head start with your clan and already have lots of members?See you do this every time you want a clan to have members. you did this with EB, Sinners,Titans then you just delete the Clan and Move on to the next one. The Titans would have been a powerhouse clan but you just left. Thunder if I were you, I would not let Dmaster do anything with your clan.

thunder93
09-23-2007, 05:58 AM
I agree, it would help but spamming is your ticket to downfall on clans im just telling you that. TRUST ME. again sorry if this is spam

your fine just wanna let you guys know

Shade

Your not helping dragonitemaster's clan.

He's not helping you.

Thats pretty low to merge with a better clan just to get some fame, no faith in your members I'm guessing?

Ya thats what I thought.

Mystogan
your fine just wanna let you guys know

thunder people are not goin to join any of your clans that you start now after deleting an old GOOD clan.... its just wrong dude :neutral:

- again sorry for spamming -

Shade
09-23-2007, 06:00 AM
why would they do that? so you ca have a head start with your clan and already have lots of members?See you do this every time you want a clan to have members. you did this with EB, Sinners,Titans then you just delete the Clan and Move on to the next one. The Titans would have been a powerhouse clan but you just left. Thunder if I were you, I would not let Dmaster do anything with your clan.

Edt: was not a dble post.

Ziege is right dmaster.

In my opinion, your a peice of scrap metal moving from clan to clan just to be the best.

Clans BUILD up to glory, they don't just start out as a powerhouse thunder.

thunder93
09-23-2007, 06:00 AM
thunder people are not goin to join any of your clans that you start now after deleting an old GOOD clan.... its just wrong dude :neutral:

- again sorry for spamming -

well i am letting them in this one i have got loads of my members telling me we need to make a clan with someone strong such as EB so I am confident this clan will work

dragonitemaster
09-23-2007, 06:01 AM

i wanted to stay allied with the EB but SS told me to merge, at that i didnt know what merging ment, and with the titans, shade offered me to merge, i didnt say anything, i asked hiom to join, but he wanted to merge.

and shade im helping him and hes helping me

Shade
09-23-2007, 06:01 AM
well i am letting them in this one i have got loads of my members telling me we need to make a clan with someone strong such as EB so I am confident this clan will work

All members in the pe2k battling center face it:

Noone is stronger than EB.

Mystogan
09-23-2007, 06:02 AM

:eh: What happens if it fails?

again sorry for spam :dazed:

ziege
09-23-2007, 06:02 AM
Edt: was not a dble post.

Ziege is right dmaster.

In my opinion, your a peice of scrap metal moving from clan to clan just to be the best.

Clans BUILD up to glory, they don't just start out as a powerhouse thunder.

Yeah Take EB for Example, When We first Started out, We were a very small clan with just over 10 members.Also most of us were n00bs at the time like me. But then as we battled in wars and gained more expirience, We Climbed our way to the top.

dragonitemaster
09-23-2007, 06:03 AM

i bet when we have our clan done, we will beat it

thunder93
09-23-2007, 06:03 AM

okay quit spamming and if it fails well I don't know something will come again most my members are also inactive so this will help us for wars etc...

Mystogan
09-23-2007, 06:04 AM
Im out of this yelling contest so i wont get in trouble. LISTEN thunder..... your going to fail if you keep doing this.... then you lose trust in your members and they lose trust in you. - again sorry for spam -

Shade
09-23-2007, 06:04 AM
Yeah Take EB for Example, When We first Started out, We were a very small clan with just over 10 members.Also most of us were n00bs at the time like me. But then as we battled in wars and gained more expirience, We Climbed our way to the top.

Ziege give up. thunder93 and dmaster don't understand the concept of:

Practice makes Perfect.

I am predicitng right now, at 10:03 p.m., Saturday 9/22/07 that this clan will fail, I have a stopwatch in my hand and I am timing your time this clan will survive.

dragonitemaster
09-23-2007, 06:05 AM

Practice makes Perfect.

I am predicitng right now, at 10:03 p.m., Saturday 9/22/07 that this clan will fail, I have a stopwatch in my hand and I am timing your time this clan will survive.

ok keep counting, and we have inactive member in all of my clan, so i had to disband them, and i think thunder said to stop spamming

thunder93
09-23-2007, 06:05 AM

Practice makes Perfect.

okay well if you actually knew anything its not even made yet and you are so high in yourself I hope you fall flat on your face

ziege
09-23-2007, 06:07 AM

Practice makes Perfect.

Yeah Theres no point in arguing with them. I think we will get even more stronger because we're getting shade,berlinwall, and maybe bigboy and mustang.

Now EB has 5 Former Leaders That ran Powerhouse clans in EB. Face it, EB is unstoppable.

dragonitemaster
09-23-2007, 06:08 AM
Yeah Theres no point in arguing with them. I think we will get even more stronger because we're getting shade,berlinwall, and maybe bigboy and mustang.
you sure your getting bigboy

Mystogan
09-23-2007, 06:09 AM

Now EB has 5 Former Leaders That ran Powerhouse clans in EB. Face it, EB is unstoppable.

dude im one of the dudes who are testing one of those guys. We cant determine we have 5 leaders under our belt. LOGGING OFF - sorry for spam -

Shade
09-23-2007, 06:11 AM
you sure your getting bigboy

Yep he pmed me he was joining my clan but maybe not EB.

And Ziege can ou say that sentence again, I like the way it sounds, the one about 5 former powerhouse leaders?

ziege
09-23-2007, 06:14 AM
Yep he pmed me he was joining my clan but maybe not EB.

And Ziege can ou say that sentence again, I like the way it sounds, the one about 5 former powerhouse leaders?

Sure Thing

Now EB WILL SOON 5 Former Leaders That ran Powerhouse clans in EB. Face it, EB is unstoppable.

Shade
09-23-2007, 06:28 AM
Sure Thing

Now EB WILL SOON 5 Former Leaders That ran Powerhouse clans in EB. Face it, EB is unstoppable.

Boo-YAh!

lol yep, we will be a powehouse no doubt.

thunder93
09-23-2007, 06:29 AM
Boo-YAh!

lol yep, we will be a powehouse no doubt.

Okay please stop spamming

ziege
09-23-2007, 06:31 AM
Okay please stop spamming

Making this thread was considered Spam. This Should be locked by a mod anyways.

MomoPwnsYou
09-23-2007, 12:27 PM
Guys stop yelling at them they have the right to make a clan

if they want to so stop pickin on them even though I agree

with most of you that it takes hard work and practice to go

to the top plus if you keep bumping this thread it has more

likely to suceed. *srry for the spam but I might want to join.*