PDA

View Full Version : Oh my... Celebi was indeed in the game...

markavu
03-07-2005, 03:25 AM
I was messing aroud with my gameshark and codebreakers on my pokemon crystal, and I found a code for a gs ball code item. A while of messing around I decided to have kurt make me some balls (laugh all you immature ones) and the second I entered his house he yelled something like, " The something wrong at the forest shrine" and just dashed out. I followed him there and he told me to put the gs ball in the shrine, so I did, and there should a little animated celebi flying down. it then starts a battle with a lvl 30 celebi. this means that there was originally an event involving the gs ball to catch celebi. but maybe nintendo abandoned the idea and took it out like they did mew in the blue version.

thepokingmaster123
03-08-2005, 12:02 AM
ok, FYI

In the Original Japaneese version, the GS ball you speak of was an item that you recieve in the game from prof. Oak to take to curt. But, they took that feature out when they translated to English. In other words, celebi is REALLY easy to get in japan.

markavu
03-08-2005, 11:13 PM
When exactly do you get the ball? Ive gotten all the way through the game and still no gs ball...

JohtoTrainer
03-08-2005, 11:40 PM
When exactly do you get the ball? Ive gotten all the way through the game and still no gs ball...

That's because you have to use a Gameshark.

Fireboy
03-09-2005, 12:07 AM
besides the game shark u can't get the gs ball in the english version the only way to get celebi is game shark and a promotion its kinda stupid that they took it out of the english version though huh.

.AzureLight
03-09-2005, 12:17 AM
Yeah, it's unfair... :dazed:

Anyways, whatever happend with the GS ball in the show? :dazed:

paperfairy
03-09-2005, 04:19 AM
They cropped the idea. If you want to know what the GS Ball is/does, check here:

www.serebii.net/gsc/manga

Read the entire "Last Battle" saga.

-PF

Thoughts: =P

markavu
03-17-2005, 12:16 AM
That's because you have to use a Gameshark.
I meant when in the japanese version... Ive already beaten the game and no gs ball.

Alakazam
03-19-2005, 03:27 PM
You're playing the Japanese version of the game? That's interesting, since it only works on Japanese GBCs...

animefan200081
05-20-2006, 04:26 AM
It has to do with mobile phones. They don't have the way to do it here. Sorry.:sad:

Seawolf
05-20-2006, 04:31 AM
It has to do with mobile phones. They don't have the way to do it here. Sorry.:sad:

Please don't revive threads over one month old. This one is well over one year old.