PDA

View Full Version : Tpparpg.com

shadowlink32
09-23-2007, 04:56 PM
Does anyone know what has happened to it? They haven't updated it in about 3 weeks! Is it discontinued? Oh, and can give me on of their email address so I can email them.:confused:

Mistress Flash
09-26-2007, 03:27 PM
Does anyone know what has happened to it? They haven't updated it in about 3 weeks! Is it discontinued? Oh, and can give me on of their email address so I can email them.:confused:

They're inept. Enough said. I'd suggest finding a different Pokemon game than TPPA. Imagine how long site maintenance will take if there's a glitch.

Woodchuck
09-26-2007, 07:32 PM
I agree with Mistress Flash, it's not a good RPG. I think it would be better if the staff just gave it up as a bad job...

I don't know why they wouldn't have updated in a while, though. Maybe they're just working on a big project or something.

Team Devastation
09-27-2007, 07:33 AM
Why dont you use Pokemon Crater, it's good

Monkey Boy
10-28-2007, 02:39 AM
Why dont you use Pokemon Crater, it's good

Tppcrpg is WAY better I used to be on Pokemon Crater then I Moved to TPPCRPG then I stopped and I need a good MMORPG so Then I found this site and THEN I couldnt find any more I dont want nettbattle etheir anymore? (Not TPPCRPG Pokemon Crater Pokemon Black Pokemon Online or Nettbattle)

mew magician
10-28-2007, 04:17 AM
It's OK, but the take ages to update or fix a glitch (agreening with almost all posts on page)

Oxygen
10-30-2007, 07:59 PM
Tppcrpg is WAY better I used to be on Pokemon Crater then I Moved to TPPCRPG then I stopped and I need a good MMORPG so Then I found this site and THEN I couldnt find any more I dont want nettbattle etheir anymore? (Not TPPCRPG Pokemon Crater Pokemon Black Pokemon Online or Nettbattle)

Yes, but on TPPARPG all pokemon know Vinewhip, Thunder, And two other moves. And you can find mewtwo easy.

Team Devastation
11-01-2007, 01:08 PM
Yes, but on TPPARPG all pokemon know Vinewhip, Thunder, And two other moves. And you can find mewtwo easy.
I agree it's such an easy game you can even choose your attacks...Wierd

Darkness Arising
11-03-2007, 12:45 AM

I know... I really liked that game. I think I have Chronie's e-mail somewhere...might have deleted it...

I believe you are talking about TPPCRPG.net. In TPPA it was more of a storyline etc. And attacks were preset too. And you got a Shadow Lugia promo (ROAR)!

Shining Inferno
11-12-2007, 03:23 AM
Good riddance. One of the owners, Danyal, was, and still is, a hacker. Steals codes as well, and I am not referring to the similarities with TPPC.

Either way, TPPARPG was the worst site in existence, and therefor whomever decided their website has expired is one of the greatest people in the world.

Aelitaluver30
12-13-2007, 01:54 AM
i like TPPCRPG better. but that's just me.

Powerchu
02-03-2008, 08:54 PM
I know it's a bad thing to revive an old topic and yes I hated Danyal as much as you guys did (I actually left a month before TPPA was hacked be Danyal, couldn't handle my modding duties, I was Pichu on TPPA back then.)

Anyways Chrona and another friend of mine are working on trying to rebuild TPPA and hopefully make it better. Currently though we just have forums (http://z15.invisionfree.com/TPPA_Forum/) and Chrona is working on finding a host.

I'm hoping I can help them out to make this new TPPA better than it was in the past.

Incase anyone missed the link that I hid cleverly in the wall of text the link to the temporary forums is http://z15.invisionfree.com/TPPA_Forum/.

- Powerchu

Primal Mario
02-04-2008, 04:10 AM
Why dont you use Pokemon Crater, it's goodpokemon crater shutdown sadly...

Maleficent
02-04-2008, 04:34 AM
Yes,how sad...I loved it.

Team Devastation
02-05-2008, 09:11 AM
pokemon crater shutdown sadly...
Yes i know, it was really good.

Danyal
02-05-2008, 08:03 PM

Sweet! I still have my account. Umm, it is down, but I am rebuilding a completely new one using Nackel (original owner), and Vishu. And, ftr, It wasn't me who hacked it, I know who hacked it, and it wasn't me, if you have Nackel's e-mail, you can always ask him about his friend who hated Nackel, for he was the one who hacked him ;).