PDA

View Full Version : [COMIC]Pokemon Tales

Nitro
09-25-2007, 12:27 AM
Hello and welcome to Pokemon Tales where you can read individual stories. If you want, you can PM me an idea or post it here and if I like it you will see it up here! You will get credit for inventing a successful idea.

Story Archive:
Groudon VS Kyogre Sequel (idea by me) (http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa64/horgcamp/GroudonVSKyogreSequel.png)
The Power Plant Thieves (idea by Galactic Grunt) (http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa64/horgcamp/PowerPlantComic.png)

Approved by Azumao

Kirby Grunt
09-25-2007, 12:29 AM
lol

Nitro
09-25-2007, 12:31 AM
lol
that was detailed -.-

four word rule, kirbster...
Any more detailed comments?

Galactic Spriter
09-25-2007, 12:32 AM
that was detailed -.-

Uh...that was pretty short. Why not include more characters?

Galactic Grunt

Zappy
09-25-2007, 03:36 AM
Hello and welcome to Pokemon Tales where you can read individual stories. If you want, you can PM me an idea and if I like it you will see it up here! You will get credit for inventing a successful idea.

Story Archive:
Groudon VS Kyogre Sequel (idea by me) (http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa64/horgcamp/GroudonVSKyogreSequel.png)

Approved by Azumao

Ahem, Glatic Grunt. (FORU LOL)

Kirby Grunt
09-25-2007, 10:02 AM
that was detailed -.-

Sh*t i forgot.. sorry.. Anyways love the 2nd to last frame. Dont give up!

RocketMemberMichael
09-25-2007, 04:31 PM
I don't really like the size of the background, it is way too big because nothing else is happening around it, and the writing besides the panels look tacky and leave too much space, why not get some speech bubbles?

Nitro
09-25-2007, 08:29 PM
I don't really like the size of the background, it is way too big because nothing else is happening around it, and the writing besides the panels look tacky and leave too much space, why not get some speech bubbles?
I don't like speech bubbles.

Galactic Spriter
09-25-2007, 09:10 PM
Ahem, Glatic Grunt. (FORU LOL)
Foru?

Dude, use better grammar

Galactic Grunt

Nitro
09-26-2007, 12:39 AM
Foru?

Dude, use better grammar

Galactic Grunt
lol, I think he means for you to look at the part he boldened if u havent alraedy. I need inspiration for a new idea if u got one.

Lady Of The Lake
09-26-2007, 12:44 AM
Hello and welcome to Pokemon Tales where you can read individual stories. If you want, you can PM me an idea and if I like it you will see it up here! You will get credit for inventing a successful idea.

Story Archive:

Approved by Azumao why daue it say aprovide by azumao

Galactic Spriter
09-26-2007, 12:44 AM
lol, I think he means for you to look at the part he boldened if u havent alraedy. I need inspiration for a new idea if u got one.
Well maybe like Groudon doing something almost threating the village of [insert Pokemon here] and [insert Pokemon here] Tries to save the village?

Galactic Grunt

Nitro
09-26-2007, 12:48 AM
Well maybe like Groudon doing something almost threating the village of [insert Pokemon here] and [insert Pokemon here] Tries to save the village?

Galactic Grunt
I'll give it a try, I'll post a few notices about my progress on it.

EDIT:I finished the comic!! I edited it a bit, but it still is GG's idea. Here's the comic, I'll edit the first post with this comic,

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa64/horgcamp/PowerPlantComic.png

Zappy
09-26-2007, 04:11 AM
I don't like speech bubbles.
Actually it was for the four word rule. I typed fast. I might have an idea...

Nitro
09-27-2007, 01:00 AM
Actually it was for the four word rule. I typed fast. I might have an idea...
Sorry, but your idea wasn't really planned out, so I didn't use it. It was just a battle, I want something more planned, check out GG's idea. (post before the Power Plant Comic)

Zappy
09-27-2007, 01:05 AM
Sorry, but your idea wasn't really planned out, so I didn't use it. It was just a battle, I want something more planned, check out GG's idea. (post before the Power Plant Comic)
OK, I PMed you a more planned out version. If a better one is needed I will think of one and send it.

Nitro
09-27-2007, 01:16 AM
OK, I PMed you a more planned out version. If a better one is needed I will think of one and send it.
It sounds better, I'll give it a go. I am going to edit it, just to make it a bit to my liking.

Zappy
09-27-2007, 01:19 AM
It sounds better, I'll give it a go. I am going to edit it, just to make it a bit to my liking.
OK. That's fine. Can't wait!

Nitro
09-27-2007, 02:05 AM
OK. That's fine. Can't wait!
Really really sorry to disappoint you, but it didn't work out... I tried but it didn't work out.

dragoonsnake
09-27-2007, 02:14 AM
It`s pretty good, but try to get more effects. Make the panels a bit smaller, and make an outline for them, like normal comics. Other then that, TRY speech bubbles, or atleast put the speech in the panel like in the real GBA/DS games.