PDA

View Full Version : Draken Kyn: Revived [DC]

Saraibre Ryu
09-25-2007, 08:06 PM
Okay, now all questions will be put here, and you can all talk about the RP in here. So begin the chat!

Mewchirio
09-27-2007, 06:13 PM
Okay, now all questions will be put here, and you can all talk about the RP in here. So begin the chat!
I'm just glad to know that you revived it! It was a really good Idea to begin with, so...
Well that's all i can really say XD

Mewchirio

Saraibre Ryu
10-01-2007, 02:22 AM
Yeah, now we just need the older thread to get closed or deleted somehow so we don't get confused.

___Alana_Marie___
10-08-2007, 07:56 PM
Oh oh oh! *Runs in slids on knees like a rockstar* Hello Draken Kyn revived! *Falls off stage and bumps head* Ouch... *Sits on Sabby's lap* Thanks for reviving it, i liked the idea and i was upset when i only got on post in the last one >< *Squiggles* Lets get this thing started!

Saraibre Ryu
10-11-2007, 04:13 AM
Okay, I'm now putting one of my added ideas into affect. Basically now, you're all going to chose a special ability you have. Only one, as its why the Draken Kyn were different from olden day 'trainers'. Since Chiro already said he has telepathy, he can either have that one, or pick another but minor ability to add on. Or he could make it stronger by being able to let everyone have a telepathical connection between us, but only as long as Chiro's character allows it.

I'm choosing the ability of premontion. Its like seeing visions of events that are past, present or future, based on what the person wants to know after they've had more experiance from it, then they're able to see events that contain info that they want.

Okay, so pick your ability, explain it, and please pick something that hasn't already been picked by another player.

Mewchirio
10-11-2007, 03:51 PM
Meh, I'll increase my telpthy towards other Pokemon that's not my own, and a few brief thoughts from humans. I got the idea from the Anime, where Psychic Trainers had links with their Psychic Pokemon...
Nice Idea though...

Mewchirio