PDA

View Full Version : Typhlosion for Venasaur

Demon_Shiron
03-08-2005, 01:36 PM
Once when I was at my friend's house, he had another friend over. My friend had Crystal and the other one had Blue. I was wondering how you could trade without using the Time Capsule? Plus, how could you get Typhlosion on Blue? Note: My friend was being really stupid since he traded a LV100 Typhlosion for a just evolved Venasaur. :confused:

Tamer San
03-08-2005, 01:49 PM
1. You cannot trade EVER without the Time Capsule between Crystal and Blue!
2. For god's sake, Typhlosion's data isn't in a Blue cartridge...how did he get a Typhlosion in Blue...make some sense man!!! This is IMPOSSIBLE!!! (Not even with hacking and codes)

thepokingmaster123
03-08-2005, 07:20 PM
HOLY CRAP!!!! YOU GOT A TYPHLOSION INTO BLUE????? HOLY :silenced: , son!!!
If thats actually true, people might pay lots of money for that game!!

Hundredth post!!! Yea, baby!!

Tamer San
03-08-2005, 07:23 PM
Oh man...I can remember how happy I was on my 100th too =P

But be serious dude, Typhlosion in Blue, he is definatly lying...can't you notice sich a lie?! :neutral:

thepokingmaster123
03-08-2005, 07:28 PM
Oh man...I can remember how happy I was on my 100th too =P

But be serious dude, Typhlosion in Blue, he is definatly lying...can't you notice sich a lie?! :neutral:

good times, eh??

And yeah, he's probably lying. BUT... You never know... It might be some kind of UUULLLTTTIIIMMMAAATTTEEE GLITCH PHENOMENON OF DOOOOOOM!!! But, I highly doubt it :tongue:

Tamer San
03-08-2005, 07:38 PM
XD @ thepokingmaster

Ultimate what? well...you know...never mind...this should be locked because it is a lie >=O

Fireboy
03-09-2005, 12:09 AM
good times, eh??

And yeah, he's probably lying. BUT... You never know... It might be some kind of UUULLLTTTIIIMMMAAATTTEEE GLITCH PHENOMENON OF DOOOOOOM!!! But, I highly doubt it :tongue:
lol i tryed to get lugia into red but it didn't work if u r for reals firelover can u prove this typhlosion in blue like take a picture of it with a digital camera please?

.AzureLight
03-09-2005, 12:16 AM
Dude, he's lying... end of story...

Zenaku
03-09-2005, 05:09 PM
A Pokemon is a Pokemon because of its sprite. The only way such a glitch could be true is if one of the following were true:

A) The Blue cartridge was actually a Flash cartridge with a Blue ROM. An existing Sprite on Blue could have been modified to look like a Typhlosion.

B) No B comes to mind.

Even if there were a glitch on Blue the Crystal version would have noticed it was linking with a Blue version and cancelled the trade. This shall be locked.