PDA

View Full Version : You make the call on Barry Bonds 756 homerun:

AshMistyMayfan
09-26-2007, 06:39 AM
Tomorrow on Today, the voting results of what to do with Barry Bond's 756th homerun ball will be announced as the ball will either go to the hall of fame, go to the hall of fame with an asterick or be blasted off into outer space:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

So my friends, I want all of you on this site to make your own call about Barry Bonds' 756 homerun ball:

Send it to hall of fame:
Send it to hall of fame with an asterick
Blast it into outer space

My feeling: Send it to the hall of fame with an asterick. *_* Until A Rod truly breaks the record and he is steroid free. All he has to do is hit 50 homeruns next 5 years, just 50 homeruns a year next 5 years to break Barry's record.

Too bad playoffs don't count.:sad:

Orthar
09-26-2007, 09:43 AM
Shoot it to the moon. Barry didn't deserve it anyway. :P

MaskedJackal
09-26-2007, 10:22 AM
Blast that thing into outer space! The record is tainted!

Poltergeist
09-27-2007, 04:59 AM
Heh the results are in and the ball is going to the hall of fame.......with some slite modifications, an asterix to neaten it up a bit to be precise! Ahh I was hoping for it to get a ride to see space but this is still nice.

AshMistyMayfan
09-27-2007, 08:30 PM
Heh the results are in and the ball is going to the hall of fame.......with some slite modifications, an asterix to neaten it up a bit to be precise! Ahh I was hoping for it to get a ride to see space but this is still nice.

Know what you mean, but that's sweet. Barry Bonds can act like Vince McMahon when he claims he did this honestly and cleanly.

:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crac kup::crackup:

Not knowing that what he was taking was Steroids is like filling your gas tank with water or diesel fuel!

Nice to see the asterick on the ball.

MagmarMan
09-29-2007, 01:43 AM
I liked the asterisk idea. If the Hall of Fame didn't like the asterisk but wanted the ball they could just place that part down.............

Llama Commando
10-01-2007, 01:41 AM
They should blast into space with an asterisck, but it might kill the Martians because it's dirty.

AshMistyMayfan
10-06-2007, 08:54 AM
http://www.kcra.com/sports/14274948/detail.html

Marion Jones was finally exposed in being a cheater...I wonder when that day is going to come up for Barry Bonds to admit that he cheated? I heard Bonds' ex-girlfriend talking about Barry, and it all makes sense about the body, the loss of hair, and the lying homeruns. There was also a jealous streak Bonds had for McGwire/Sosa, and that could've been a part of the steroids.

Confess, Barry Bonds, bring integrity back to the sport of baseball that you are ruining right now.