PDA

View Full Version : Digimon: Bio-Emergance Assualt! (DS)

Phantasm.Angel
09-27-2007, 04:04 AM
Digimon: Bio-Emergance Assualt!

Plot
It has been fifty years since the downfall of the D-Reaper and the return of harmony in the Real World. One late night, an Elecmon bio-emerged in the Real World and was seen by dozens of people. Although it didn’t cause any damage, the sightings were enough to cause a panic and the government eventually found a way to send the Digimon back home. Four weeks later, a horde of Digimon began to appear and the nations of Earth did their best to cover it up. The bio-emergences wouldn’t stop, so the Japanese government reformed Hypnos and developed a device to send four kids into the Digital World to find the abnormality causing the Digimon to materialize in the real world and destroy it.

One year passed and the kids never returned and the Digimon didn’t stop coming. In order to combat the growing digital threat, a new team of Monster Makers was formed out of every programmer in the Digimon Card industry and the video game industry. They teamed up with Hypnos in order to develop a device that lets children turn their drawings into Digimon and summon them to be their partners.

Soon, six children were gathered and were given the option to either choose one of the existing Digimon or create their own with the given forms. Those children were gathered from all over the world and were given the task of stopping the Digital Monsters from hurting anyone or anything. None of them were told of the failure with the other children. Then, they were each given blue cards to swipe into there devices and turned into Digivices. The six children stayed in the real world to combat the growing menace.

However, deep inside the Digital World, the four children originally sent there were imbued with the desire to crush the plane of existence that forgot about them one year ago. Soon, the four children sent there gained power and began to experiment with ways to send entire legions of Digimon against the Real World. They were behind the rapid increases of bio-emergences during their absence. They have grown in power and have their own partner Digimon created from stolen Hypnos/Monster Makers technology. They have been commanded by their unknown master to stop these new Digimon Tamers and to launch a full scale invasion against the Real World.

Rules
1.) No Spamming
2.) No flaming. (However, some in-character insults may be okay.)
3.) No Bunnying
4.) No God-Modding
5.) Use good grammar and spelling and post at least two paragraphs.
6.) Have fun, or else!

Members
Digidestined 1: Kentucky Fried Torchic aka Ryan Tgouchi
Digidestined 2: DreamWalker aka Ian Soutar (Reserved)
Digidestined 3: DarkSalamence aka Elana Froze (Reserved)
Digidestined 4: Girl Wonder aka Sen Ogino
Digidestined 5: Eeveeking929 aka Taiki Nakamura (Reserved)
Digidestined 6: Dottio176 (Reserved)
Digidestined (Evil) 7: Draconic Espeon aka Reeah McCallahan
Digidestined (Evil) 8: Saraibre aka Rai Domara
Digidestined (Evil) 9: Pichu Master123 (Reserved)
Digidestined (Evil) 10: Exophi aka Regi Addams (Reserved)

DreamWalker
09-27-2007, 06:08 AM
How come I'm still down as reserved?
(And thanks to Exophi for the spell check on my character's name)
And I think a Calumon would be a great idea, assuming he stayed in his original character... someone would have to be selected as the best Calumon, I believe. :P

Saraibre Ryu
09-27-2007, 12:34 PM
Yay that makes 4 votes for yes! Though of you added my other personalities it'd make 7. And yes, I am crazy. You can blame three younger and crazier siblings that have all been brainwashed by one certain thing that my and my friend are sure is trying to take over the world and wipe out humanity...

Anyway, now that I proved that I'm even more of a lunatic, we'll probably be starting around the time I get back this weekend, which'll be good. Or it'll sstart sometime soon anyway.

Phantasm.Angel
09-27-2007, 12:59 PM
How come I'm still down as reserved?
(And thanks to Exophi for the spell check on my character's name)
And I think a Calumon would be a great idea, assuming he stayed in his original character... someone would have to be selected as the best Calumon, I believe. :P
I agree. I'm sorry about not changing your status on the RP, I'm kind of slow this week
Yay that makes 4 votes for yes! Though of you added my other personalities it'd make 7. And yes, I am crazy. You can blame three younger and crazier siblings that have all been brainwashed by one certain thing that my and my friend are sure is trying to take over the world and wipe out humanity...

Anyway, now that I proved that I'm even more of a lunatic, we'll probably be starting around the time I get back this weekend, which'll be good. Or it'll sstart sometime soon anyway.
We still have to wait for the others to finish their SUs

Lord Fedora
09-28-2007, 03:51 PM
Tell me if you find it

Done and done. I know have at least some knowledge of how to play the game. Although let's not go into too much detail with our plying, I have no hands-on experience.

Phantasm.Angel
09-28-2007, 09:11 PM
Done and done. I know have at least some knowledge of how to play the game. Although let's not go into too much detail with our plying, I have no hands-on experience.

I agree, who's going to win? Me or you?

Lord Fedora
09-28-2007, 09:50 PM
I agree, who's going to win? Me or you?
You're call dude, but decide ahead of time. Otherwise, I'm onna get waaaaaaaaaay too competitive.

Phantasm.Angel
09-28-2007, 09:53 PM
You're call dude, but decide ahead of time. Otherwise, I'm onna get waaaaaaaaaay too competitive.

Could I win? I don't really care, but.

Lord Fedora
09-28-2007, 10:52 PM
Could I win? I don't really care, but.
Sure, why not? It is your RP after all, that pretty much makes your character the leader. Wait, do you have goggles? You don't have goggles. All right then, you aren't allowed to be the leader, because unless he is older than 15 (as in Daimon Masaru's case) the leader has to have goggles. Them's the rules of the Digimon series dude.

Phantasm.Angel
09-28-2007, 11:04 PM
Sure, why not? It is your RP after all, that pretty much makes your character the leader. Wait, do you have goggles? You don't have goggles. All right then, you aren't allowed to be the leader, because unless he is older than 15 (as in Daimon Masaru's case) the leader has to have goggles. Them's the rules of the Digimon series dude.

What about Joe? Whatever. I just think that if I win it will fester a superiority complex, hence making my charecter easier to hate

Lord Fedora
09-28-2007, 11:11 PM
What about Joe? Whatever. I just think that if I win it will fester a superiority complex, hence making my charecter easier to hate
Jyou wasn't the leader, he was the oldest. Taichi was the leader then. Then Daisuke, who had goggles. Then Takato, then Takuya, and they all had goggles. Masaru didn't have goggles, but he doesn't count cause he was... I think he was sixteen in Savers.

Phantasm.Angel
10-01-2007, 03:08 AM
Everyone who was reserved will have to complete with the new recruits

-Alone-
10-01-2007, 05:30 PM
Who do I compete with lol

Phantasm.Angel
10-01-2007, 09:25 PM
Who do I compete with lol

Check the sign-up thread

Saraibre Ryu
10-11-2007, 02:58 AM
So, have the good peoples met the Hypno's or not? I just need that clarified before I can post again.

Exophi
10-11-2007, 05:23 AM
I thought you were in the Real World Saraibre; how did you spot Garurumon and I when we were in the Digital World?

IC: Commandramon was making his way back to the redezvous point, still under camoflauge when he spotted a boy mounted on a Garurumon and other indisginguishable Digimon. They were in a hurry, and he thought to make haste and report back to me.

I was staring at the city, standing on the highest branch I could possibly find to get the best view I could. BlackGuilmon was keeping the Dracmon under control as best he could. He looked in every which direction, keeping a stern and vigilant watch on every one of them. Soon, Commandramon returned, visible with his military greeting. I jumped down and stood infront of him.

"Well, what have you obtained?" I asked.

"I've found out where the Hypno's are, but there is something else as well." He answered. I spotted a boy, mounted on a Garurumon only a moment ago while I was returning, and a pack of other Digimon that I couldn't specify at the time, but they were following something, I'm sure of it."

BlackGuilmon came to my side as Commandramon was finishing his report. The last thing he said frustrated me. "Great, that means DemiDevimon is around. That excuse for a Digimon can be crushed back into data for all I care. He thinks he can run us like he's in charge." ... <post continues>

Saraibre Ryu
10-11-2007, 01:11 PM
Yeah, well I fixed that. I made that post late last night so I was a bit tired. Anyway, now its fixed.

Exophi
10-12-2007, 01:03 AM
Sorry anyway...

I guess I could have made it clearer that they hadn't actually entered the real world yet... :sad:

You're post was really good before... it made me a little upset to have to go and ruin it for you. :ermm:

Saraibre Ryu
10-12-2007, 02:33 AM
Sorry anyway...

I guess I could have made it clearer that they hadn't actually entered the real world yet... :sad:

You're post was really good before... it made me a little upset to have to go and ruin it for you. :ermm:

Oh meh, forget it. I write like that all the time, I can easily do another just as good. I should have been paying more attention to what I was reading.

Lord Fedora
10-16-2007, 01:22 AM
Anyone else notice how KTF just effectively quit theRP itself? Anyone at all? Or did I just imagine it? Because that was a grand exit normally reserved for permanent or long-lasting quitting.

Phantasm.Angel
10-16-2007, 01:24 AM
Sorry, I'll come back. Seriously, I think you are overreacting

Saraibre Ryu
10-16-2007, 01:39 AM
Well he or someone will have to do something or he'll get some hurt from the Dracmon that decided to go after him.

Lord Fedora
10-16-2007, 02:07 AM
Sorry, I'll come back. Seriously, I think you are overreacting
Well, KFT, I mean it, that was one of those big dramatic exits that you only make when you're either gone for good or become a vigilante and start disguising yourself around the other characters. Trust me, I've seen it a million times.

Phantasm.Angel
10-16-2007, 12:24 PM
Well, sorry. I was trying to be dramatic. Why would I quit my own RP?

Saraibre Ryu
10-16-2007, 06:50 PM
Loss of interest, too much to do on you agenda, school...wait. That was a rhetorical question wasn't it.

Anyway, for my lack of having TV and decent computer for the longest time, could someone refresh my memory about the whole card thing in a PM when someone gets the chance? Like I know what and why they're there, just how to say that you're using them.

Yeah I sound like a total idiot, but I have my reasons.

DreamWalker
10-16-2007, 10:52 PM
Okay, I've been in contact a lot with Exophi which is pretty much the main reason that I've managed to continue posting... But now I've come to a bit of a standstill. Could someone PM me and let me know where everyone is right now in the story?

Saraibre Ryu
10-16-2007, 11:04 PM
Man I felt stupid by asking my question, but anyway, I sent you a PM Dream Walker. Its what I know from my point of view.

DreamWalker
11-01-2007, 12:08 AM
Okay, so we kind of need some action from -Alone- to get this story going again... I really like playing it, but it's not going anywhere... do I have to do something stupid so my character can keep going? Or just wait patiently still?

Exophi
11-01-2007, 12:19 AM
I'm going to try and nudge you into doing something painfully stupid to continue the plot.

I would put in the useless post, but that would be double-posting. :oops:

DreamWalker
11-06-2007, 07:22 AM
Is anyone else still RPing here? I really liked that this was starting to get going... now I'm worried that no one wants to post anymore!