PDA

View Full Version : Life is not complete... until 2009.

.AzureLight
09-27-2007, 07:18 PM
http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0464037/

Discuss.

I for one am glad that they are using the actually storyline and not some lame crap.

Tamer Marco
09-27-2007, 08:38 PM
Don't get your hopes up for it to be ultra-epic, Peter Jackson isn't the director, Neill Blomkamp is.

Poltergeist
09-27-2007, 08:42 PM
If they do it correctly it could be an excellent movie, but we all know how most movies based on games turn out so I am not going to get my hopes up quite yet.

PokePwnage 24-7
09-27-2007, 09:37 PM
i wonder how the story line will go? They have to incorporate stuff from all three games, if they don't then i'm not paying to watch it if you know what im sayin:silly:

MagmarMan
09-29-2007, 01:50 AM
i wonder how the story line will go? They have to incorporate stuff from all three games, if they don't then i'm not paying to watch it if you know what im sayin:silly:

Well, that sounds just like Campain Mode of Halo 1. I'd still like to see it (after I read some reviews) in '09.

Dr Scott
09-29-2007, 10:46 AM
Ugh. These things never wrk out well ... More then likely they'll change it a little and incur the wrath of us all.

Movies that are based on games / comics / whatever really isn't for the hardcore fans, it's for the ones who just want to see a cool movie or kinda like it.

The ONLY film that is both a success as a film and to hardcore fans is Sin City.

At any rate, with hope it will be a good film. Hard to do an FPS film, however ...

Charbok
09-29-2007, 02:14 PM
Yuck...
Yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck.
Why ruin a perfectly good gaming franchise?

.AzureLight
09-29-2007, 02:22 PM
Well, it seems promising because they are using the actual campaign as a storyline, and not making a terrible spin-off. :eh:

Tamer Marco
09-29-2007, 03:13 PM
The Resident Evil movies LOOKED promising. But Hollywood always destroys our dreams. :[

SBaby
10-14-2007, 03:56 AM
Most movies based on games turn out really horrible. I wouldn't recommend assuming anything until the final product is seen. Plus, if schedules are correct, it may well be released close to (or possibly on) the release date of second Transformers movie.

Kenny_C.002
10-14-2007, 06:03 AM
Most movies based on games turn out really horrible. I wouldn't recommend assuming anything until the final product is seen. Plus, if schedules are correct, it may well be released close to (or possibly on) the release date of second Transformers movie.
I believe you mean "all but like 1" when you said most, correct? ;)