PDA

View Full Version : [Comic]The Legend Of Shadow Lugia

Jay-B
09-28-2007, 02:57 PM
Hey Whats Up?This Comic Is Mine ...More Original Than Others....Hope You Enjoy!

-Story-
Jay Wakes Up From a Huge Bang Then Suddenly He Thinks He's Getting Arressted ...Then He Finds Out He has A Mission to stop Shadow Lugia!

-Credits-
Treeko Sprites Were Ripped By Moi!(Very Hard to Rip!So Dont Use Em!)
Credit to The Spriters Resource
Credit to Serebii For NPC Sprites

-Form-
Name In Comic:
Sprites(Include Faceset):
Personality:
Role:
Extra:

-Issue's-
Wise Wishcash

Please Join... (http://i21.tinypic.com/14kgymf.jpg)

Jay-B
09-28-2007, 02:58 PM
Reserved For Suggestions,Banners Ect.

Jay-B
09-28-2007, 04:35 PM
Its that Bad?No Posts In 1 Hour!Whats Wrong with my comics

Jay-B
09-28-2007, 08:00 PM
Im Bad at Comics!

Fire Pkmn Master
09-28-2007, 08:14 PM
Some people are just busy is all. They might be out in the real world actually doing something. xD Your not bad at all.
Anyways it was ok. Need to fix up the Captial letters everwhere in almost every sentence.
Maybe you can try and make all the panels the same size also.

But Id love to join other wise.

-Form-
Name In Comic: Vix
Sprites(Include Faceset): http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d128/blaze_228/CharmenderPMD.png
Personality: Intelligent, Helpful, somewhat quiet, funny...
Role: Friend
Extra:

.::F.P.M::.

Jay-B
09-28-2007, 08:33 PM
Thanks!I Am Probaly Gonna make issue 2 in a while Im fixing something up for meh region....Arken.........
But dont worry and if you mean capital letters "Liek Dis For Every Word Sorry Im Addicted To It!"

Fire Pkmn Master
09-28-2007, 08:35 PM
Ok, take your time with it.
Yea like that. xD

Golden-Silver
09-29-2007, 02:38 AM
name in comic:ryan
sprites:machop you should have it
personality:herioc,funny,kind, and very impatient
role:partner
extra:none

Jay-B
09-29-2007, 01:00 PM
Uh Golden Silver..You gotta provide Me the sprites Because I looked all over for machop Sprites I was plain lucky to Find those ones

Xtra
09-29-2007, 01:12 PM
Let's grade you.

Shnappy title by the way: A

Seems well organized, though it could make more sense if you just used a different form of dialog. Like making a box. The PMD heads are great, but are tooo.....unoriginal. B

Dialog, was pretty good. Needed a bit mroe emotion and flare. Treecko could have said:
"Me, A rescue team? No Way! This must be a joke!": B

Grammar needs bit improving. In places where periods needed to be, they weren't, making it kinda weird. So it just rambled on in one long sentence. Though good use of exclamation marks: B-

Plot: Kinda basic, more to be desired unfortunately. Add some twists next issue. Like as soon as you meet your partner, and set out, some Shadow Lotad attack you, or towards the end, the entire town is inverted, and there is Shadow Wishcash, who you must get help from. So far C+

Humor (New Topic): None really. This topic isn't counted isn't counted in the total average:

Mean: B.

Jay-B
09-29-2007, 01:20 PM
Hmmm....Thats What I thought after I read it It seemed ok but the next issue will be about Him seeing FPM's character and Then they get chased away.....
Or something not Full details Im trying to make it a sorta suprise

Xtra
09-29-2007, 01:24 PM
That's fine. I hope to read it soon.:happy:

Fire Pkmn Master
09-29-2007, 03:47 PM
Oh ok cant wait to see me in the comic. xD

Jay-B
09-29-2007, 03:54 PM
Might be a delay,Guys 'Cause my paint isnt working It keeps saying "Found File error" Does anybody know how to fix it?