PDA

View Full Version : funny trned scary...

Stardy
09-29-2007, 10:19 AM
Something like that happened to you?
just today it happend to me, my mum walked into the glass door, and we laughed

5 mins later, the door suddenly smashed, and my mum starts bleedin like mad, shes in hospital now, and im on the net there

umbreonandespeon
09-29-2007, 10:25 AM
Oh dude, sorry to hear that, I hope she's ok, how serious is it?

~U&E~

Stardy
09-29-2007, 10:30 AM
Oh dude, sorry to hear that, I hope she's ok, how serious is it?

~U&E~
Couple of stich's, but shes ok

umbreonandespeon
09-29-2007, 10:33 AM
Oh cool...I remember this one time I was playing tag with me dad and i tripped and smacked my head on a curb and was knocked unconcious and had a very mild concussion.

~U&E~

Azumao
09-29-2007, 02:57 PM
Me and my brother raced to the kitchen for supper once and I smacked my head on the counter, breaking my nose.

The Jr Trainer
09-29-2007, 03:02 PM
Me and my brother raced to the kitchen for supper once and I smacked my head on the counter, breaking my nose.

That sounds EXTREMELY painful. DX

Lots of this kind of stuff has happened to me; one time, I was talking on the phone on my bed and I rolled off my bed and hit my head on my nightstand and start bleeding like crazy. My hair turned red for a day, even after I washed it out. :eh: Now, my mom jokes about it sense I have a tint of red in my hair. XD

Anorexic Snorlax
09-29-2007, 04:07 PM
Ow! That would hurt. Was it vivid red?

Once I was skiing and all of a sudden I flipped over and blacked out for a few seconds. I got a bruised face afterwards. ;.;

RonRaygunX3
09-29-2007, 04:12 PM
I was doing like golf cart races one time and we made a really sharp turn and I flew out and was all bloody and unconscious. It was el painful. But my friends thought I like jumped out trying to be funny so..yargh.

Furyflame
09-29-2007, 04:12 PM
Ow! That would hurt. Was it vivid red?

Once I was skiing and all of a sudden I flipped over and blacked out for a few seconds. I got a bruised face afterwards. ;.;
Lol, that's the best part about Skiing. :P

HorrorScope
09-29-2007, 04:15 PM
I can laugh my head of looking back at this now...

I was playing football/soccer one day, I had no goal to aim for... So I decided to make one out of bricks... NOT a good idea.

First of all, I found it funny when I slipped on the ball, but then came the kneecap collision with the corner of a brick.

Knee= Completely dead, blood everywhere.

It hurt like hell, but like I said, funny as hell now.

jabpoké
09-29-2007, 04:21 PM
I can laugh my head of looking back at this now...

I was playing football/soccer one day, I had no goal to aim for... So I decided to make one out of bricks... NOT a good idea.

First of all, I found it funny when I slipped on the ball, but then came the kneecap collision with the corner of a brick.

Knee= Completely dead, blood everywhere.

It hurt like hell, but like I said, funny as hell now.
******* hell!
Once, in Year 1, I was playing with my best mate. We had a little joke, and my friend (we were on a bench) pushed me off. My head flipped backwards and crashed onto a sharp stone. It was a blood nightmare.

shinyvigoroth
09-30-2007, 07:48 PM
Once, I was playing baseball, and the ball came really hard at meh private part, and,if it wasnt for meh cup being so hard, I would of had a swollen sausage. I ended up with a stinging sensation whenever
i peed for a week. lol

Finchy
09-30-2007, 08:57 PM
I've seen someone pushed into a pool before. It turned scary when he didn't come back up.

Bryce
09-30-2007, 11:54 PM
Something like that happened to you?
just today it happend to me, my mum walked into the glass door, and we laughed

5 mins later, the door suddenly smashed, and my mum starts bleedin like mad, shes in hospital now, and im on the net there

oh yeah, you are a real good kid.... sittin on the computer while your mother is bleeding to death xD l0l jk

Almost the same exact thing happened when i was 7...

there was this girl like my age @ my house & we were running inside & i got in 1st and slammed the door and she put her arms out to stop it from being closed and her arms went right through...

blood everywhere! yuck! l0l

TeirusuFX
10-01-2007, 12:16 AM
What goes up, must come downYet my feet don't touch the ground

Lol, what's with this blood everywhere? Lol...

The worse thing that happened to me was almost drowning in the pool

But yet, my left pinky toenail came out...but yet, it didn't hurt...

Seeing the world spinning upside downA mighty crash without a sound