PDA

View Full Version : The Bus

Shadow Eevee
09-29-2007, 08:33 PM
Talk about it here.

Love it? Hate it? Or protest it?

This was so much easier to type on AIM.
Yesterday, I had a bus driver which sucked. She missed one stop, and a kid who used that stop called his mom and said, "Hi mom, it's me. I'm going to be home late today because the bus driver skipped my stop. She's so retarded!" The woman said turn the phone off. The kids with cell phones took pictures of her with their cameras, and said they'd text about her. People threw papers from notebooks at her. She made me walk 2 stops before my usual stop.

InvertrevnI
09-29-2007, 08:38 PM
Talk about it here.

Love it? Hate it? Or protest it?

This was so much easier to type on AIM.
Yesterday, I had a bus driver which sucked. She missed one stop, and a kid who used that stop called his mom and said, "Hi mom, it's me. I'm going to be home late today because the bus driver skipped my stop. She's so retarded!" The woman said turn the phone off. The kids with cell phones took pictures of her with their cameras, and said they'd text about her. People threw papers from notebooks at her. She made me walk 2 stops before my usual stop.
It sounds like you were being childish. :P

I ride the bus sometimes, it's the fastest way to get back from junior college.

Shadow Eevee
09-29-2007, 08:40 PM
It sounds like you were being childish. :P

Meh, you're semi-right about that.

Tamer Marco
09-29-2007, 09:00 PM
My bus driver is a crackhead who is always late. Nuff said.

Shadow Eevee
09-29-2007, 09:04 PM
My bus driver is a crackhead who is always late. Nuff said.

Ouch, that must suck.

Leman
09-29-2007, 09:09 PM
Ouch, that must suck.

I don't take the bus. My school charges us 80 bucks for it. =/

Nirvash
09-29-2007, 09:12 PM
Since 7th grade, I've had the best bus driver. EVAR!

He's nice to everyone. It's one of the things I'll hate about leaving middle school. :(

Shadow Eevee
09-29-2007, 11:39 PM
I don't take the bus. My school charges us 80 bucks for it. =/

Per ride or year? That was kinda obvious...

TheEvilDookie
09-29-2007, 11:46 PM
My bus driver is just lazy. He lets us listen to music (most do), eat, drink, yell, and much other stuff on the bus. The only downside is that its always too crowded :P

Shadow Eevee
09-29-2007, 11:48 PM
Mine was so crowded, me my brother and his friend had to sit in front of the emergency exit. :p

MaskedJackal
09-29-2007, 11:50 PM
I hate the bus, and all the bus drivers for my district are terrible. But... I just turned 16, and I got my license!!! w00t! The buses are still annoying when you get stuck behind them though...

Jes
09-29-2007, 11:55 PM
I used to ride bus #22 xD

That was at another school, i don't ride the bus anymore, when I did, I sat at any seat because noone would kick me out cause I'd say 'Want a smoke' even thoguht I didn't have or smoke a cigeratte xD, but they thought I was cool and let me stay.

It was only a few inutes, I kinda liked it, except our bus driver kept on asking me 'Who yuo gone vote for' even thought that was a year ago in the sixth grade >> xD

Now I hitch a ride

Chiakakiri
09-30-2007, 09:37 AM
I ride the Public bus because I'm too close to the school.

I used to ride the School bus though, it has its ups & downs.
I liked riding the bus because my friends rode too, therefore we could sit together & talk about completely mindless things.(Like how Blaziken is better than Infernape! xD)

Then there was the fact that TOO many kids were riding my bus for whatever reason. Some days it would be horribly crowded, some days not so much. One day I had an epiphany, other kids that aren't supposed to even be ON the bus.... are getting on the bus xD.

In conclusion, i'm kinda glad to be riding the Public bus, not as crowded. Yet I miss the School bus, because all my friends ride that bus!! TT_TT

So yeah..it's a yes & no thing x.x;

Phantom Kat
09-30-2007, 07:45 PM
I really don't like my bus. >>

The bus driver treats me like a little kid. For example:

About three days ago, I was in my usual seat reading the manga volume my friend lend me and this kid behind me pops up and ask why I was reading the book backwards. Humored that he never saw a manga book, I began to tell him the book was from Japan and that's how books are over there. Then, the bus driver interrupts by saying:

"Rocio, is that guy bothering you?"

And I reply:

"No"

"Are you sure?"

-sighs- "Yes"

"If he bothers you, I'll kick him off the bus. -laughs at his own joke- But seriously, if he bothers you, just tell me."

He treats me like a little kid. For God's sakes, I'm 15, not the same shy 6th grader from three years ago. Just because I don't talk to the ghetto kids that talk nonstop about football (I don't like football, period), who's going out with whom, and other stuff that I don't give a damn for doesn't mean I'm some super shy kid who does nothing but hide behind books. What else am I supposed to do other reading or daydreaming? V.V

- Kat

Midnight
10-01-2007, 11:23 PM
I hate taking the bus, but I like my bus driver.
She's nice and says 'hello' to everyone when they get on.
I hate it because it's usually crowded and noisy. Not to mention stuffy. =P

miyoun
10-02-2007, 06:54 AM
Lol. I have to take a public bus once it gets light at nights again. (D: ) because my dads too busy to take me home. (I live too far away for school bus/taxi services, and when I move back to Ellon I'll be too close for bus/taxi service... and I'll be living 2 and a half miles from school.)

Well, I used to take public buses to and from school, unless it was a Thursday, or Sunny. (:

But my friends say the school buses has people smoking, people beating people up and such.

Which is why, when I go to Hatton, I wait for Jennica (My friend Jenni XD) to come to Ellon and take me to Hatton. :D

Shady
10-02-2007, 11:01 AM
The only bad thing about my bus in the afternoon is the driver. He always seems really... dirty. =/

Other than that, the bus is one of the best parts of my school day. xD Even when my friends aren't there, it's not bad.

Emily
10-02-2007, 11:11 AM
I'm only about a kilometer from the school, so I just walk.

DragoniteMistress
10-04-2007, 06:56 PM
Ugh, I hate the bus.

I literally have to run from my sixth hour to the bus or else I'd have to do a three-seater with the people who think they're from Detroit in the back. Otherwise, I sit with the nerds up front, this one kid in particular was trying to flirt with me today, so I was thinking, "Hey? I dressed gothic today, so start acting like it, *****!" So I started giving him the cold shoulder and he kept on trying to flirt :-/

Otherwise I utterly loathe the bus.

Bryce
10-06-2007, 01:42 AM
my bus driver is an anorexic, mullet-headed freak! gosh, i hate her!

i sit by my best friend [what are the chances?] but he is often obnoxious and i am too embarrassed to sit by him sometimes because there is this "person" that rides my bus who i think is really hot, and "they" always look at me like i am a freak because i hang out w/ him.....

i also have this really good friend who sits behind me [very rare chances xD] and he was walking to get on the bus the other morning & talking on his cell phone, & he was like 20 ft. away from the bus and the driver saw him, but just drove off! he had to get his mom to drive him l0l

today, my bus driver was screaming @ everone because they were so loud [not me though] and finally, after the 3rd time she yelled @ someone, i said really loud to her: GOD! WHY ARE YOU FREAKING OUT! JUST SHUT UP! and she glared at me, but didnt say anything.... i will probably be getting a referral on monday, but it was worth it! l0l

Shadow Eevee
10-07-2007, 01:49 AM
Ouch, it would kill to be on your bus.

Lati-Chan2000
10-10-2007, 01:19 AM
I loathe school buses with a burning passion.
Sucks though, since I have to ride it next year when my cousin is working as a nurse. >.<
She works at the middle school and takes me to my high school and picks me up, so I don't have to ride that horrible, horrible bus.
There's way too many loud-mouthed people on the bus, and there's two certain people who NEVER leave me alone, and they both like me. D:

Xlugon Pyro
10-10-2007, 02:01 AM
Well, the 8th graders get annoying. 7th and 6th graders are calmer, but usually still annoying. High schoolers are generally quiet. Luckily, there's a nice girl that I try to talk to since she's a friend of the girl I like, and I found out how to manipulate where she sits on the bus so I am right next to her. >:D I R smurt.

Ayame
10-10-2007, 02:10 AM
I don't mind my bus driver...she just hates noise so badly it's unnatural...but you can say pretty much anything around her and she'll pretend she can't hear, as long as it isn't taken too far.
I don't mind riding the bus somedays, cause you can just talk to your friends and what not, as long as you aren't loud...aka, talk in a normal tone. XP
But when I have a head ache and I just want to go home...then I have issues.

~Ayame

Shadow Eevee
10-13-2007, 04:04 AM
I like to take the late bus, especially during thunder storms. I walked my entire block, which is a boulevard. I ran faster with each thunder strike.

Shady
10-13-2007, 06:29 AM
My bus stop is pretty close to my house, so if it's raining or something, it isn't too much of a deal. xD

---

Sometimes the people on the bus can get annoying though, but rarely. I don't mind the noise and stuff ('cause I'm not exactly quiet with my friends. xD)

The worst thing ever was when some guy yelled out the ending of the last Harry Potter book, before I had the chance to finish it. I was like "Nuuuuu!!"

It's funny now, looking back. xD

EmBreon
10-13-2007, 02:08 PM
Haha, that sucks, Ben.

I hated the bus. Everyone would always get in trouble for stupid stuff, and there was this annoying little twerp who sat in the seat right behind the bus driver and told on everybody. You know Randall from Recess? He was just like him, except his name was Marvin. :[

Shadow Eevee
10-13-2007, 06:02 PM
Haha, that sucks, Ben.

I hated the bus. Everyone would always get in trouble for stupid stuff, and there was this annoying little twerp who sat in the seat right behind the bus driver and told on everybody. You know Randall from Recess? He was just like him, except his name was Marvin. :[

There's this random kid who is on my bus route. He use to ask if he could sit. Now he just makes a scooting motion and I have to do it. Now I sit on 2 seaters.

@ Embreon: Rofl. Lmao. Too bad for you.

Shozuka
10-21-2007, 03:51 PM
The bus is the place full of gossip (i.e):

Person 1: Did you see that fight in the hallway?

Person 2: Ya. They ended up being bf and gf

Person 1: I didn't know that!

And all I do is trade pokemon cards with my friend.

ronjocox
10-21-2007, 05:01 PM
My bus driver is a idiot.

Because one time, there was just ONE kid standing up, and guess what? She pulled over, and told the student to sit down or we won't move.

"No" THe kid said.

Then we were stopped for about 10 minutes because of one kid and the next day, he was suspended from the bus. His parents had to pick him up from the bus. :(

And his bus stop was like 100 yards away.

Bulletangel
10-21-2007, 05:06 PM
Im in my last year of the school i'm attending. And our school has private buses. About five of them =P

Because im one of gthe older ones in school, i have the authority. Kids bow at my feet.

Bus rides are pleasant for me =)

Black Label
10-21-2007, 08:14 PM
i only rode a bus to kindergarten but i remember plenty. I hated my bus driver. She dropped me off at my house everyday. Then one day she decides to ride past my house, i was like What the heck...Then this guy told me to throw this at her ,it was one of those poper things where you throw it at the ground and it makes a snap, so when she finally decided to take me to my house i threw it at her as i walked out the door and she was so scared, she almost flipping ran over me when it popped. :susp:

Shadow Eevee
10-21-2007, 10:28 PM
i only rode a bus to kindergarten but i remember plenty. I hated my bus driver. She dropped me off at my house everyday. Then one day she decides to ride past my house, i was like What the heck...Then this guy told me to throw this at her ,it was one of those poper things where you throw it at the ground and it makes a snap, so when she finally decided to take me to my house i threw it at her as i walked out the door and she was so scared, she almost flipping ran over me when it popped. :susp:

Rofl at that. It must've sucked.

Black Label
10-21-2007, 10:35 PM
Rofl at that. It must've sucked.

It DID. i'm lucky i could ran fast then, or i would have had a broken leg or body. :susp:

Shadow Eevee
10-21-2007, 10:39 PM
It DID. i'm lucky i could ran fast then, or i would have had a broken leg or body. :susp:

Lol. I had to walk a mile or so the other day, because the stupid driver said
I don't feel like driving.

I was like :dazed: Shut up and drive!

Black Label
10-22-2007, 12:02 AM
Who said that?

c-wooper
10-23-2007, 08:59 PM
the bus is cool, but are bus drivers a lesbian.

Shadow Eevee
10-24-2007, 12:21 AM
Here's another story about the late bus.

Me: Are you gonna go any deeper into my street?
Him: No
Me: Ok, I'll get off here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm walking. He stops RIGHT before my house. I'm confused too.

Frozen_Mystic
10-24-2007, 12:29 AM
OMG I HATE my bus now! We had a really awsome driver named John... and then a month ago he got moved to the Tumwater School district! Now we have this fat ass driver (and I don't even wanna know how he can fit through the bus doors). So now, we have friggin COUNTRY music playing everyday! And he always has doughnuts, but never offers us any. And then, everybody calls me backpack girl cuz of mah rolling one (George) and then there are these two idiots who always try and flirt with me, but nobody does anything but munch on his GD Krispy Kremes! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Shadow Eevee
10-25-2007, 01:41 AM
OMG I HATE my bus now! We had a really awsome driver named John... and then a month ago he got moved to the Tumwater School district! Now we have this fat ass driver (and I don't even wanna know how he can fit through the bus doors). So now, we have friggin COUNTRY music playing everyday! And he always has doughnuts, but never offers us any. And then, everybody calls me backpack girl cuz of mah rolling one (George) and then there are these two idiots who always try and flirt with me, but nobody does anything but munch on his GD Krispy Kremes! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Rofl, krispy kreme is evil.

Frozen_Mystic
10-25-2007, 01:45 AM
Rofl, krispy kreme is evil.

Yeah, if SOMEBODY else has them...:susp:

If you have them, then that just means yur evil, but it feels kinda good, just watching peoples suffer while you eat ur doughnuts....

but still... people who are already fat shouldn't make themselves fatter.

Quaint
10-25-2007, 01:48 AM
i catch 4 buses a day. one from home, to a bus stop, then one from that bus stop to school, and vice versa to get home.

lol, our bus driver we've had for the past few weeks is insane. she stopped the bus in the middle of the main road, stood up, and made some people move so some 11 year olds could sit down.
she's also stopped various other times because people are whistling. people yell, sing, scream on our bus, but she pulls over for whistling.

i h8 teh bus...

Shadow Eevee
11-09-2007, 08:31 PM
i catch 4 buses a day. one from home, to a bus stop, then one from that bus stop to school, and vice versa to get home.

lol, our bus driver we've had for the past few weeks is insane. she stopped the bus in the middle of the main road, stood up, and made some people move so some 11 year olds could sit down.
she's also stopped various other times because people are whistling. people yell, sing, scream on our bus, but she pulls over for whistling.

i h8 teh bus...

*I hope this doesn't count as reviving because it isn't 30 days old*

Wow.

My bus driver goes into dead ends, and people's lawns.

-Random-

There was also a car crash, and he stopped every 2 seconds.

Snow Fairy Sugar
11-16-2007, 05:38 AM
There are schoolbuses for the lower school. Kids mostly get picked up by their parents or they take the public buses.

I like the schoolbuses, though. The drivers are rather calm and serene, and they even crack jokes sometimes I heard from others. Rather quaint, I guess.

Shadow Eevee
11-29-2007, 01:57 AM
There are schoolbuses for the lower school. Kids mostly get picked up by their parents or they take the public buses.

I like the schoolbuses, though. The drivers are rather calm and serene, and they even crack jokes sometimes I heard from others. Rather quaint, I guess.

Lucky, mine makes me 2x then I use to walk... and 'then' was a few weeks ago! He just changed the bus route out of nowhere, it's crazy. And all he does is yell " Close the &*^&in window!".

Caecity
11-29-2007, 02:09 AM
You gotta push & sove to get onto the bus, see if you don't get a seat ten ya seating on te floor. But I know most of the people on te bus...;]

KitsuneMaster223
12-07-2007, 09:58 PM
You gotta push & sove to get onto the bus, see if you don't get a seat ten ya seating on te floor. But I know most of the people on te bus...;]
DAMN THE BUS DRIVER TO HELL!!!

I had my half-a-dozen keychains with me hanging on my belt (like I always do) and she yells at me to put them in my bookbag. I refuse then she gets in my face to put them in my bag again, threatening to get me in trouble. I reluctantly do so... only to prevent needless trouble.

two stops later, I take them out and jingle them and she yells at me again, threatening to pull over. I reluctanly put them back. next stop, i ask her why she's being this way... she goes:

"cuz I said so"
"What kind of reason is that!? You have to have a real reason!"
"DO YOU WANT ME TO PULL OVER!?"

I finally shut up... later on I *quietly* put them back on. she didn't ven see them or say anything. :p sucker!

or is she...?

when I get off I jingle them in her face, and she yells at me and now I have a trip to the office to look foward to on monday... >_>

that witch must be on her period or something o.O

so starts the war on the bus... o.O

Shadow Eevee
12-07-2007, 10:19 PM
Aw that sucks KM223.

My bus driver is pulling in further and further away from the actual stop; any suggestions?

Ranma
12-07-2007, 10:29 PM
I used to have to get on my bus at 6:30. I got a new bus that comes at 6:50 now. The 20 minutes really help.

In the after noon no one normally sits in my seat ^_^

MagmarMan
12-07-2007, 10:35 PM
My bus driver is fine. She can be nice at times, and non-caring at others:tongue:.

Shadow Eevee
12-07-2007, 10:35 PM
I used to have to get on my bus at 6:30. I got a new bus that comes at 6:50 now. The 20 minutes really help.

In the after noon no one normally sits in my seat ^_^

That's pretty early.

Our bus has heaters, which really helps us wake up and get the day started. :)

Ranma
12-07-2007, 10:40 PM
I am normally colder when I get on the bus, even though there are heaters.

It has to be a very low temperature for me to get cold. I am fine at 18 F

Edit: My school starts at 7:20

Professor Geoffrey
12-07-2007, 10:43 PM
I have to get on the bus at 8:00. The bus driver is very nice, and one time dropped by my house to drop off a binder I left on the bus. It is rare to see that these days!

Many things happen of the bus happen. Nothing much. People say things they shouldn't, people beat up each other, and yell. They just fit in with typical society well. xD