PDA

View Full Version : PE2K Halo 3 SLOBBERKNOCKER

Dr Scott
09-30-2007, 06:48 AM
What?: Basically, this is a thread for those who are interested in getting together with other PE2K members to play friendly matches, which can include Slayer, Team Slayer, etc. etc., basically whatever we want.

Don't be afraid to join in ^_^. I might be a mod, but I'm not scary! Plus, it's a good way to become friends with other PE2K members who you might not have anything else in common with.

How do I sign up?!

-Name: (Your real name, I can read your online name. Only first name, please, I'm not a stalker.)
-X Box Live Account Name: (Obvious.)

Times for Next Meetup
-None-

Those Signed Up

Name: Scott
Account Name: The Wiz 06

Name: Meaghan
Account Name: Rogue Megatron

Name: Shaun
Xbox Live Account Name: Dig Dug Dude

Name: Patrick
Account Name: ZER0 to H3RO

Name: ZiVixx
Gamertag: synLOTUS

Name: Lan
Gamertag: nitros0XIDE

-Name: Victor
-X Box Live Account Name: Blaze228

Name: Graeme
GT: FinchyOne

Name: Joe
Gamertag: TerroristBunny

Name: Mitchell
Gamertag: kor888

Name: Pidge
Gamertag: Zoa797

Name: LZ
Gamertag: steelerman94

Name: Jack
Gamertag: lil leprachaun3

Dr Scott
09-30-2007, 06:49 AM
- Keeping this post for outcomes of finished games, if there's enough interest to have them XD-

Seawolf
09-30-2007, 06:51 AM
I will be your punching bag!

Name: Meaghan
Account Name: Rogue Megatron

This should be interesting.

Hypocrisy is Fun
09-30-2007, 07:00 AM
Name: Shaun
Xbox Live Account Name: Dig Dug Dude

I'd love to kick ass, POKEMON STYLE.

Tamer Marco
09-30-2007, 07:06 AM
I'll join this in a week or so. -_-

Damn Dial-Up.

karmachameleon
09-30-2007, 04:50 PM
I would join, but I don't have a 360. I played it yesterday though, and look out for someone with the name Chief Muckniege. He's amazing.

Clutch
09-30-2007, 04:58 PM
Name: Patrick
XBLGT: ZER0 to H3RO

Sounds like fun.

ZiVixx
09-30-2007, 06:31 PM
I'm in! Lovin the new Halo!
Gamertag:synLOTUS

Seawolf
10-02-2007, 07:52 PM
So, are we going to start planning things? Shotty Snipers keeps me happy. :o

Dr Scott
10-03-2007, 04:18 AM
Well, I've got everyone added ...

Except last I checked Meggers and ZiVixx haven't added me yet.

And then it's all up to finding a spot where most of us are on.

Also, I have three other PE2Kers who have it who haven't signed up, one being "mystery guest," one being Pidge, and the other being ST.

Gameplay Ideas:

All Versus

Hammerzeit! : Just hammers, it's fun XP.
Shotty Snipers: Shotguns + Snipers. 'Nuff said.

Once we have an idea of who is the worse and who is the best we can start dividing up teams for some teamplay and then maybe some capture the flag type stuff. After a few practice games of either Team or Single we can start "counting" them and I'll put down kills and whatnot on the second post to keep track of who is kicking the most butt. If we get enough people later we could always have some kind of tourney XP.

ALSO we could use people's Forge maps to try them out and mess around. If you haven't tried Forge yet ... it's fun as hell, feel free to try it with me online sometime, IM me if you want to :o.

Seawolf
10-03-2007, 05:48 AM
Well, I've got everyone added ...

Except last I checked Meggers and ZiVixx haven't added me yet.

And then it's all up to finding a spot where most of us are on.

Also, I have three other PE2Kers who have it who haven't signed up, one being "mystery guest," one being Pidge, and the other being ST.

Gameplay Ideas:

All Versus

Hammerzeit! : Just hammers, it's fun XP.
Shotty Snipers: Shotguns + Snipers. 'Nuff said.

Once we have an idea of who is the worse and who is the best we can start dividing up teams for some teamplay and then maybe some capture the flag type stuff. After a few practice games of either Team or Single we can start "counting" them and I'll put down kills and whatnot on the second post to keep track of who is kicking the most butt. If we get enough people later we could always have some kind of tourney XP.

ALSO we could use people's Forge maps to try them out and mess around. If you haven't tried Forge yet ... it's fun as hell, feel free to try it with me online sometime, IM me if you want to :o.

Strangely, I added you about fifteen minutes ago. I wanted to play with you, but it said you were at the Dashboard.

=[

Anyway, I love your choices. Hopefully, we can find the right times and such soon.

.AzureLight
10-03-2007, 06:28 AM
Name: Lan
Gamertag: nitros0XIDE

Dr Scott
10-03-2007, 06:29 AM
Meg, and anyone else, if I'm not on Halo 3 I'd suggest finding me on AIM. Even I'm not there I leave it on, and chances are I'm just watching a movie or something and would be happy to play Halo 3 with whomever.

.AzureLight
10-03-2007, 06:32 AM
And I don't always want to play Custom Games, since you can't get ranks/EXP from them. :sad:

We should make a Team Slayer party on Matchmaking one day! :tongue:

Fire Pkmn Master
10-03-2007, 09:34 PM
-Name: Victor[Sometimes my lil brother will play so watch out...he sucks. xD
-X Box Live Account Name: Blaze228

.::F.P.M::.

Finchy
10-03-2007, 09:43 PM
I'm seriously considering buying Halo 3 and renewing my Gold Membership just for this :o

Name: Graeme
GT: FinchyOne

Neo Emolga
10-04-2007, 01:22 AM
I'm up for slugging some people. Yes, Scotty, I did get my XBox 360 and Halo 3. http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/smile.gif

Linoone
10-04-2007, 01:25 AM
Darnit, I was awesome at Halo 2, too bad I don't have either of the things. >.>

KOR
10-04-2007, 03:11 AM
Name: Mitchell(ZOMG scott is going to stalk me and stab me with a knife!1111<noob>12f!1asdf!!!)
Gamertag: kor888

Other stuff:

Seawolf
10-04-2007, 04:40 AM
I'm up for slugging some people. Yes, Scotty, I did get my XBox 360 and Halo 3. http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/smile.gif

I am so adding you, Neo. =P

Anyway, Scott, I will be sure to pester you sometime.

Dr Scott
10-04-2007, 04:47 AM
All but Neo, Finchy, and Blaze added. I sent the requests though.

And I'm online now Neo and Meg if any of you want to suit up.

Edit: Meh, I prolly won't be on much longer, I'm not feeling too well ;_;

Neo Emolga
10-04-2007, 04:51 AM
All but Neo, Finchy, and Blaze added. I sent the requests though.

And I'm online now Neo and Meg if any of you want to suit up.

Can't right now, the TV I have hooked up to the XBox is being used for... watching. :P

I'll get to it when I can though.

Hypocrisy is Fun
10-04-2007, 05:45 AM
Check it out guys, I've found a few new tricks we can use to fight other teams!

First, I'd like to show you that I've learned the fly cheat. All you have to do is beat the game on legendary without dying and only using the plasma pistol. Also, you can't use punches.
http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m290/Shadowlinkerz/1844720-Full.jpg

Also, I've learned the mighty Guitar Hero cheat. To use it, just beat the game using the guitar hero controller.
http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m290/Shadowlinkerz/3161237-Full.jpg

As you can tell, I LOVE theater mode.

Seawolf
10-05-2007, 03:20 AM
Check it out guys, I've found a few new tricks we can use to fight other teams!

First, I'd like to show you that I've learned the fly cheat. All you have to do is beat the game on legendary without dying and only using the plasma pistol. Also, you can't use punches.
http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m290/Shadowlinkerz/1844720-Full.jpg

Also, I've learned the mighty Guitar Hero cheat. To use it, just beat the game using the guitar hero controller.
http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m290/Shadowlinkerz/3161237-Full.jpg

As you can tell, I LOVE theater mode.

I fell for those. :redface:

This just occurred to me earlier, but an appropriate game type for us to do at least once (although I hate it) would be Team Rockets, since we met through a Pokemon forum and all. I am so funny. =P

Finchy
10-05-2007, 06:22 PM
Just to clarify; if I bought Halo 3 out in the states, would it work on an Xbox360 bought in the UK? I'm going to Florida in about a week, so I was thinking it might be a good idea. Do that, then order a 3 month Gold Membership from Play.com and I'll be all ready to kick some ass.

Hypocrisy is Fun
10-06-2007, 02:12 AM
Just to clarify; if I bought Halo 3 out in the states, would it work on an Xbox360 bought in the UK? I'm going to Florida in about a week, so I was thinking it might be a good idea. Do that, then order a 3 month Gold Membership from Play.com and I'll be all ready to kick some ass.

Sorry, but most games from the US only work on US Xboxs.

UK games on UK boxes. Some titles are region compatible but the keyword there is some.

Dr Scott
10-06-2007, 02:20 AM
Just to throw it out there.

The best time to set out and do one of these would either be today or tomorrow, all things considered. I can see five of ya'll online, and I'm sure Hiffy would love to join at one point *nudgenudge*

Up for a match tonight?

P.S. : Neo, I'm The Wiz, did I add the right person? XD

Edit: Man, these things are awkward to set up. We really need a better way to do this, I swear xD.

Fire Pkmn Master
10-08-2007, 04:10 AM
Yea. Ill be one everyday. Especially tommorow and Tuesday since there's no school.

.::F.P.M::.

Dr Scott
10-09-2007, 07:28 AM
Well kids, we need to set a time.

Any suggestions?

Neo Emolga
10-10-2007, 05:38 AM
P.S. : Neo, I'm The Wiz, did I add the right person? XD

Edit: Man, these things are awkward to set up. We really need a better way to do this, I swear xD.

Yeah, you did, but you got my brother instead while he was playing. http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/laugh.gif

We'll have a match, don't fret.

Clutch
10-11-2007, 12:21 AM
Made a whole new Gamertag.

ZER0 to H3RO

I'll go edit my original post, too. Also posting to let TehScooterzMon know, so he can edit the first post.

Hypocrisy is Fun
10-11-2007, 01:31 AM
You could of just... I dunno, changed your tag to keep your points. :|

Clutch
10-12-2007, 12:15 AM
You could of just... I dunno, changed your tag to keep your points. :|

I would've had to use Microsoft Points, which I don't have. And I didn't have that many Gamerpoints anyway, only like 1000 or so. I could honestly care less about that. :/

Tory vs Meaty II
10-12-2007, 01:10 AM
Holy crap, all of these users that I know on the forum got this game already? It seems like everyone in this forum is richer than me. I don't even have have a 360 yet. I feel really bad now.

Seawolf
10-12-2007, 01:32 AM
On the subject of picking a time to do one of these matches, I will pretty much have the house to myself for the next three days, so... any of the next couple of days would be a good time for me, obviously.

OrexxerO
10-12-2007, 08:02 AM
Hey guys please add me. Im on as much as possible. I am a level 43 in Lone Wolves and a level 30 or so in the others. I enjoy team quite a bit.

Gamertag is OrexxerO like my name here.

SiberianTiger
10-17-2007, 08:14 PM
Name: You will never ever find out, I promise.

-GT: SiberianTiger07

-Stats: Your Base is Mine (http://www.bungie.net/stats/halo3/default.aspx?player=SiberianTiger07)

I'm on most days and nights.

~Isaiah

Seawolf
10-22-2007, 10:51 PM
I think I am ready to roll with some of the better players now; I have gotten MVP about three times.

:D

:D

OrexxerO
10-23-2007, 01:03 AM
Congrats. Play with me! Im level 44! And around leve 40 in most other categories. I need 11 more games till I get my Commander rank.

Seawolf
10-23-2007, 04:18 AM
Congrats. Play with me! Im level 44! And around leve 40 in most other categories. I need 11 more games till I get my Commander rank.

I barely do anything with ranks, so I am a level four or something... :oops: I do Social Slayer, mostly.

Have I added you yet? My name there is Rogue Megatron.

OrexxerO
10-26-2007, 01:05 AM
No one has added me from these forums yet. :sad:

Bulletangel
10-26-2007, 01:40 AM
Me and my partner Sid will join... i beleive we have not had a session of kicka$$ for quite a while.

Dont let the rank fool you. We play through games like your momma cooks her soup.

xD But he's the one with the 360, not me. So i'll get him to post his Tag and whenever were on. We can biff. It'll be great ^_^

Spartan MK-6
10-26-2007, 01:51 PM
Name: jake

Gamertag: Charybdis IX

(note for some reason my skill (not skill points, like, playing skill) has shockingly declined for some reason :|, i dont know why :|||||)

SiberianTiger
10-26-2007, 03:49 PM
No one has added me from these forums yet. :sad:

I keep forgetting too, I'll add you this weekend, up for some team double?

Name: jake

Gamertag: Charybdis IX

(note for some reason my skill (not skill points, like, playing skill) has shockingly declined for some reason :|, i dont know why :|||||)

That's weak, hope you can get em' all back soon.

Edit:

Name: ATF

GT: ATF986712

That's my brother's since he can't seem to post it himself.

~Isaiah

OrexxerO
10-26-2007, 11:45 PM
I keep forgetting too, I'll add you this weekend, up for some team double?

Sure, I was level 40 in it, went down to level 39 because I played with a uh noob. But yeah, im willing to give anyone a chance to play with me. So anyways yep, I should be on this weekend.