PDA

View Full Version : Shiny Butterfree

Fireboy
03-11-2005, 04:22 AM
Dat one butterfree who liked ashes butterfree (the pink one) in dat one episode when ash releases butterfree was that pink one a shiny pokemon?

Tamer San
03-11-2005, 11:13 AM
Well, the anime is differant than the game my friend. For example the Noctowl of Ash had a differant color, Pokemon at early levels/stages knew attacks of Lv.50 and such (Pikachu in the first episode doing a THUNDERBOLT) so don't compair the show with the games ^^

Nefarious
03-11-2005, 04:10 PM
yeah in the anime a pokemon can be any color. Remember when ash went to the orange islands to first meet professor Ivy? all the pokemon were different colors with different markings and everything. The game is in a lot of ways much different than the anime.

It's just like animals. You may think all tigers are the same but they actually all have different stripes. Same with pokemon.

Fireboy
03-11-2005, 05:45 PM
ohh ok dats cool jus wondering.

Johto Master
03-11-2005, 07:04 PM
Yeah it says on serebii that it was a shiny pokemon so it could be. :happy:

Tamer San
03-11-2005, 07:07 PM
It could be a Pokemon from Pinkan Island, who knows...it doesnt have to be Shiny!!!

Johto Master
03-11-2005, 07:31 PM
Yeah that is true to. Who knows. It could just be recolored.

.AzureLight
03-11-2005, 07:42 PM
Ash's Noctowl was Shiny, same colors as a Shiny...

The Pink Butterfree... well... like everyone said... :dazed:

Johto Master
03-11-2005, 07:46 PM
Winona's Swellow is shiny too. So their are a lot of shinys out there.

Missingno mystery
03-12-2005, 04:57 PM
My votes on it was from the pink Island. Note: Giving a Pokemon a name can change its color! Thats according to Pokemon Stadium (I KNOW THE GAME DIFFERS SO DON'T START FLAMING :dazed: ! I think it was originally so you could tell your Pokemon from the opponent). On PS2 I've got a green pinsir! He's on my Silver and is name'd Sherfire (deliberately spell'd wrong. Not really a "sure fire" way to win ya know :rolleyes: ). Also my Blastoise, Turtok, looks exactly like a shiny :eek: , but isn't, and when my Charizard, Lizardon, was a Charmander he look'd like a shiny too (unfortunately he stay'd light orange :susp: ).

P.S. Remember the purple Kecleon? (note, it had a name, I can't remember what it was? I'll go check the DVD :oops: ).

Lego Man
03-16-2005, 06:22 AM
It could be a Pokemon from Pinkan Island, who knows...it doesnt have to be Shiny!!!

Those pokemon were pink because of the berries that they ate, even Pikachu's cheecks turn pink after eating a couple.

sdp
03-16-2005, 06:01 PM
So.....were all those other male Butterfree going to have "their" way with that one pink butterfree?

This deserves a NC-17 fan-fiction.

Tamer San
03-16-2005, 06:09 PM
Those pokemon were pink because of the berries that they ate, even Pikachu's cheecks turn pink after eating a couple.

DUH!!! :rolleyes:

I know how they became all Pink, thats why I said that this Butterfree could be from there >.>

And you've got a point "sdp" it was a day for Male Butterfrees to well..."marry"...female ones and it is nearly impossible that that Pink Butterfree could be the only female or it would be...*is shocked* :eek:

Fireboy
03-16-2005, 08:56 PM
its all good i was jus wondering because i have the episode so i watched it and it jus made me wonder if it was a shiny.

Lego Man
03-17-2005, 06:40 AM
DUH!!! :rolleyes:

I know how they became all Pink, thats why I said that this Butterfree could be from there >.>

No it couldn't, because as soon as it left, it's colour would have changed back to normal since it wouldn't be eating the berries any more.

Tamer San
03-17-2005, 10:49 AM
Yep...still a possiblity that its trainer still have berries from homeland (Pinkan) and came just to participate in that Butterfree "parade" who know?! :wink:

Lego Man
03-18-2005, 06:41 PM
Yep...still a possiblity that its trainer still have berries from homeland (Pinkan) and came just to participate in that Butterfree "parade" who know?! :wink:

That's true, Officer Jenny said they couldn't catch pokemon there, but I don't think she said anything about the berries, also it would be weird if the berries only grew there on that one island.

KillerKrok Totodile
01-02-2010, 02:05 AM
I know this is like 5 years old but I have been downloading and watching the episodes of pokemon and if I remember correctly Officer Jenny told them when Pikachu ate the berries that the pokemon would only stay pink if they ate the berries for a long time then they would stay the color pink. (I also find it extremely sad that reading this thread was the only reason that I joined this site)

Pokemon_Ron
01-02-2010, 02:32 AM
WTF!?!?!? Why would you revive a 5 YEAR OLD THREAD!

Frostbitten
01-02-2010, 02:55 AM
Yeah I know your new and all but please read the rules and guidelines.
Here you go.
Click (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28)
Please read them before you try to make any more post.
Welcome to PE2K
Even if you don't plan on staying. ;D

KillerKrok Totodile
01-02-2010, 05:06 AM
Sorry it annoyed me a little I prolly should have read it before posting... Gosh now I feel bad oh well what's done is done and there is no changing what happened sorry I'll follow the rules and thanks for the kinda sorta welcome

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
01-05-2010, 08:26 AM
Sorry it annoyed me a little I prolly should have read it before posting... Gosh now I feel bad oh well what's done is done and there is no changing what happened sorry I'll follow the rules and thanks for the kinda sorta welcome
if you wanna start a new discussion about an old thread, feel free to remake it! :D
I'll lock this though cos it is pretty old. xD

Welcome to PE2K, hope you have fun!